House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps

Go down 
+6
Sapphire
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Katie-la
Immortal Love
ChibiVampKarin
Beautiful Tragedy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog
Location : Im in your computer waiting for you to turn around so i can eat you muhahaha

Character sheet
Name: Ari
Affinities : Fire

Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps Empty
PostSubject: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Unbearably Broken
Chapter 1: The family
“Right Julez?” Tony asked smiling as I stared out the window, spacing out as usual.
I looked at him, “Um…yah…right…ok…um…what was the question again?” I asked embarrassed. I looked away avoiding his eye contact.
“Nap time already Julez?” said someone whose voice was coming from in front of me. I flinched and my head snapped up to see Kevin sitting down across from me, onto the dark blue bench.
“I suppose you know me all to well.” I sighed but continued to stare out the window at a giant cloud, letting myself get lost in its beauty.
My name is Julie Block. I’m 15 years old.
How long I’ve been 15: almost 80 years.
I’ve graduated High school at least four times, but I stopped counting a while ago. It doesn’t get any easier. Each time I go through high school I have to move to a place where I know, no one knows who I am and if they do, I have to start all over again.
And today, sadly, just happened to be the first day, of yet another, 10th grade year.
I have two brothers, and three sisters. Of course we’re not really related, but we have to pretend we are to all of the people in town.
My oldest brother is Kevin, he’s 17 years old he is not only the oldest in human years, he has also been around longer than the rest of us, he’s been 17 for 107 years. He has special abilities just like the rest of us. My abilities are I can run faster than 300 miles an hour, (Yes it’s the best thing I’ve ever experienced) I’m the second strongest out of the whole family, and the best fighter out of them. His abilities are, he’s the strongest, and he has probably the most powerful ability, he can make people think whatever he wants them to think. He has almost black hair, and it’s long almost down to his shoulder. He has the most beautiful yet bitter dark green eyes. He often wears black kaki pants with a black leather jacket.
My brother Tony is the newest addition to our family. He was 16 when Leo changed him, so older than me but only by a few months, and not nearly as mature as any of us. His abilities is he can fight, run, (But we can all run pretty fast because of our strength, but his fighting skills impressed us all, even me.) He also has a very interesting ability his eyes change with his mood. We try not to surprise him, or let him be in any pain, because his eye color would change into some wild colors. People usually don’t notice when his eye color changes. But once in a while a girl will notice it, and we have to get Kevin to make her forget it. His hair is the darkest shade of brown I’ve ever seen, and is very curly. He and Kevin fit in very well at school. Even though Tony’s not a mature vampire like the rest of us, and doesn’t quite know how to completely control his hunger he has an amazing amount of self control.
My sisters, Jade, Mandy, and Kyan. Jade, and Kyan stick together all of the time, I don’t think I’ve ever seen them apart. Jade is a 14 –a couple months younger then me. Jade and Kyan both have the same ability (Go figure), they heal faster then everyone else. Jade has Walnut brown wavy and curly hair it always looks perfect. She has eyes that are ocean blue. Kyan on the other hand is 16, has bleach blonde hair that is completely straight. And her eyes are peach gold.
Mandy is my favorite sister. She’s 16, and sadly looks almost exactly like Kyan. The only difference is that she has chestnut brown hair, and grass green eyes. Her ability is she can run almost as fast as me. All of my sisters have been around the same amount of time: 67 years. They were actually created within weeks of each other. First Kyan was changed, then Jade, last Mandy.
None of my sisters talk to me, but Mandy is nice when she rarely does. My brothers stick up for me when my sisters and other people make fun of me. But I don’t talk to many people. And my long scarlet red hair makes me a pretty big target.
It was lunch, which meant I only had three classes left.
“Anything you’d like to discuss?” Kevin asked waking me up out of my day dream. He was wearing a weird looking grin.
Yes! I screamed in my head, but I just sighed and said a quiet “No.”
“Oh come on Julie, I know there’s something wrong. Tell us.” Tony begged
I hesitated then finally gave in, “It’s just…this is my fifth or sixth, first day of tenth grade. And it never gets any easier.” I tried to stay calm, but as I figured, my face probably gave it away so I looked at the ground.
“This is about your sisters, isn’t it?” Tony guessed
“No…it’s not like I didn’t already know they didn’t like me…I always knew…but…” I paused looking over at the table they sat at, “Oh well…I’m out of here soon anyways.”
“What?” Tony and Kevin said at the same time.
“What do you mean? You’re not leaving. Are you?” Tony asked his eyes a bright purple meaning surprised.
“Um…I have to get to my next class…bye.” I muttered in a daze. I got up and walked away.
“What? The bell didn’t ring yet.” I heard Tony say to Kevin behind me.
As soon as they figured out what I was thinking they immediately came after me.
“What are you thinking?” Kevin said loudly, but not loud enough to catch people’s attention. I was still walking pretty fast hoping they’d leave me alone but, of course they didn’t.
“Did you even think about Leo?” Kevin whispered, catching my wrist and pulling it so I had to face him.
“I-I” The truth was, no I hadn’t, I didn’t want to think about what it would do to him. For once I thought about myself and I wasn’t planning on changing that.
I looked into his pained expression as he put his hand over my forehead and forced visions of Leo sitting in my empty room with an expression something I’d never seen on him before. It was the expression of sadness and despair. It was something I never wanted to see again.
I forced his hand off me, with all of the force and anger I had. And before I knew he had flown two feet into a brick wall. Everything happened so fast, I pinned his arms to the wall. When I was aware of what had just happened I took my hands off his forearms and pushed them down by my sides.
I was planning my escape. To get out of this situation I would have to get across campus, which meant getting past my brothers. But how…
If I ran people would see and ask questions…but if I stayed, I would get interrogated by my brothers. So, I made my choice. I pushed both of my brothers out of the way and walked away, as fast as I could before they could protest. When I walked like this, it would seem I was running in human movements. I walked out the gate, and off school grounds.
I walked East down a couple of side streets, where I hoped no one would be, so I could actually run, but of course there was people standing in the streets waiting for a ride, or just watching there kids play.
It was a pretty small town, so I didn’t have to walk far before I hit where it said the town was ending. There was a forest not far from there. I walked to where the trees began then stopped walking. I took a couple of deep breaths glancing around me making sure no one was watching. When I was positive no body was watching. I looked straight ahead and ran.
I ran as fast as I could, pushing myself with every step. This was by far the fastest I had ever gone. My sight was a blur of green with the speed, and the swerving in and out of the trees making sure not to hit one.
When I finally stopped running, I collapsed onto the ground. My breathing was ragged and it was hard to catch my breath.
I laid there catching my breath and starting to think: I have to go…I have to. I’m not wanted. What’s the reason for staying?
I laid there for what seemed like hours, when I finally sat up and wiped my cheeks, I found that I was crying. I wiped the tears away and swallowed the emotion all together. I refused to cry, I refused to show that kind of weakness.
I reached over to my backpack which had fallen off my back and was now a foot away from me. I unzipped one of the pockets and pulled out my cell phone, wondering what time it was. When I looked at the screen it showed seven missed calls. “Oh, that’s just fabulous.” I said aloud, checking to see who it was.
It showed, three of them were from Kevin, two from Tony, and two from Leo. My chest ached when I thought of Leo being worried.
Leo was our creator, and more of a father then I had ever had. It hurt me to think of hurting him.
I sighed and looked at the time. I knew it had to be getting late it was not only getting dark but I had been running, and just laying there thinking for a while. My phone read: 6:27 p.m.
I’d better be getting home, I thought, I knew I was in for hell once I got there.
I ran back through the tree toward town. I took my time making my way to the house. Once I got there I stood in the driveway, I already heard the yelling, but couldn’t make out the words. I really didn’t want to have to go inside and face them. Somehow, I got up the courage and walked up the cement driveway, to the beige colored door and looked at the gold knob. I opened the zipper pocket again and got out my key. I slid the key into the keyhole and turned the knob opening the door. I stood in the doorway peering into the living room. Everyone stood staring at me with looks of disgust and hatred.
My gaze traveled from my sisters who were standing on one side of the room. Then my gaze traveled to my brothers, who were standing on the opposite side. My gaze stopped on Leo, who was standing in the middle of them, probably trying the stay calm and to calm the others. But his expression, the way he looked at me, made me freeze. His expression was of guilt, and what looked like regret. I wanted to run, to flee from the room but my legs wouldn’t let me move. So there I stood, staring at Leo, frozen.
My mind was racing, thinking of all the escape routes. There was the obvious one: turning around and running. Considering I was standing in the door way. Then there was the window in the bathroom, or the window in my room.
My thoughts then found there way to, wondering if I should stay and do the original plan, which would be to pretend my brothers had no idea about any of this and leave in a month or so. Or I could turn around, run, -without any of the money I saved-, and hope they don’t come looking for me.
We all stood staring at each other for a long while before I was the one to break the tension. “W-what are…we…all talking about?” I shuddered.
“Oh, like you don’t know!” Jade hissed
“Yeah, Julez, thinking about running away, are we?” Kyan spat at me.
I flinched as if their words had cut me, but said noting.
“Julie,” Leo began “I think we’d better talk about this.” He paused “Your brothers have informed me of your plans.”
I nodded my head looking down at the carpet, avoiding his gaze, but feeling his eyes on me. “May I be excused to my room, so I can drop off my bag, and get changed out of my uniform?” I asked still not looking at him.
“No!” Kevin and Kyan hissed at the same time.
I flinched, looking up and meeting Kevin’s eyes. He was disgusted with the very sight of me. I had only seen him like this once when, I and he had gotten in a fight because he had almost revealed our secret to a girl, 30 years ago. I made him keep his mouth shut, of course. But, after that we didn’t talk or dare look at each other for weeks.
“Of course Julie, don’t take too long, we have things to discuss.” Leo said in a flat and unemotional voice.
“Thank you.” I closed the door, and took a step forward and down a hallway. Once, in the hallway I walked three doors down to my room. I pushed open the door and gently closed it behind me. I threw my backpack onto the ground; I walked across my room to my computer desk, and pulled the middle drawer open.
I dug through the several spare papers until I found the envelope I was looking for. I opened it, making sure the money was in there. I had $737.00 saved for when I finally got up the courage to leave. I shoved it into my pocket.
I walked over to where I had thrown my bag and unzipped it. I turned it upside down spilling all of everything onto the floor. Once it was completely empty, I threw all of my closets clothes into the bag and zipped it up.
I ran over to my desk grabbed and piece of paper and pen and quickly scribbled:

Dear Family,
This just didn’t work out. I’m so sorry. I love you so much; hopefully we’ll see each other someday. Please don’t come and try to find me.

Goodbye, I love you,
And forgive me,
Julie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/TiaLuvsYou
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog
Location : Im in your computer waiting for you to turn around so i can eat you muhahaha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Chapter 2: Running away

By the time they found the note, I would have been long gone, I hoped. I grabbed the note and my bag, and pushed open my window. I sat on the ledge, and threw my bag onto the ground. I placed the note onto the ledge, “Don’t hate me.” I whispered, and jumped out of my window.
When we had first moved in I had begged for a room on the second floor, but at this moment I was grateful to have been on the ground floor. I grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulder. I made sure the coast was clear before I took off running.
I ran out of town and through the forest as I did before, but this time, I didn’t stop. I ran for a good three hours, until I was at least six hundred miles out of town. Hopefully they wouldn’t care to come this far out. I came across a cheap motel; I slowed to a walking pace as I walked into the parking lot.
There were four cars off to the left, by the management office. I looked around, scouting for escape routes, just incase they were needed.
As I got closer to the office door, I saw him. He was amazingly gorgeous; He had bronze hair and I could practically dance in his deep blue eyes.
I nearly walked into the glass door staring at him. But, I grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it open. I hesitated before walking in. I reached into my pocket feeling for what I had: My ID card, a liter, and the money.
On the sign outside it said $26.00 a night, and on the one in the window, it said “Going out of business.”
I wondered why they were going out of business. My mind started to wander as I walked into the office. I looked around; the shelves had Disney bobble heads and weird trinkets with sayings on them.
“Hello, I’m Jeremy, how can I help you?” He asked in a to-good-to-be-true voice.
“H-hi…uh…I need a room for ‘bout four days…if that’s okay?” I said hesitantly.
I handed him the money as he rang me up. I looked out the window that was behind me to make sure they weren’t coming after me.
He must have noticed because, he asked “Someone after you?” then added, “Not that it’s any of my business.”
I looked back at him and saw him frown and look at him feet.
“No. Of course not, why would anyone come after me?” I asked a little surprised by his assumption, even though he was right. Was I that easy to read?
“So it’s not your…uh, ex-boyfriend or something?” He asked still looking down, so I could barely see his face, but I could hear the hesitance in his voice.
“No, why do you ask?” I muttered looking at his hair. What I wouldn’t give to touch it.
“Just making sure I don’t have to keep watch tonight.” He said meeting me gaze, grinning.
I couldn’t respond. I was so confused. Was he actually flirting with me? No defiantly not, I imagined that surely.
He quickly gave me the recite and key card. “Your room is over there,” I pointed to the far right building. “You just have to check-in everyday.” He glanced at his computer screen,” And you’re good to go.” See you…tomorrow.”
I was still in shock that he was flirting with me. I took the key card and walked out of the management office, in a daze. I shook off the feeling and started toward the building he said to go to.
I felt his gaze on me as I crossed the parking lot and to the room. I glanced back, just to check, I was right, he was starring straight at me with a grin on his face. I gave him a quick smile, and slid the key card into turned the handle and pushed the door open.
Once I opened the door I flicked the light switch, which was conveniently located just to the left of the entrance, and looked around.
I threw my bag on the bed and noticed the bed spread had the same cheesy flower pattern as the wallpaper. There was a phone on the nightstand right next to the lamp. I highly doubted the phone worked. I noted the small TV, which looked like it had never been used.
I sat on the bed, wondering what to do until morning. I could go keep watch, or I could just still here. I decided to lay down, the bed, not the most comfortable thing I’ve ever laid on.
As I closed my eyes, hoping my family would just accept that I was not going back. But then I remembered how stubborn Kevin was.
A flash of drowsiness swept over me, I groaned, I didn’t want to fall asleep now.
A lot of myths have gone around about how vampires don’t sleep. Only half of them are true. For the first fifty years, while a vampires go threw the newborn stage, they can not sleep. But after the newborn stage, vampires go threw the hibernation stage. And during the hibernation stage, vampires want to do nothing but sleep. No vampire knows why this is, but some have theories.
One of the theories I’ve heard is, after the newborn stage, when our body has devoured all of our human blood, our body hasn’t slept in fifty years, so it just collapses. But for fifty years? Really? Leo tells us not to pay any attention to the theories, and we shouldn’t worry about why it’s happening, we should just know what’s happening to us.
After the hibernation stage we are able to chose, if we would like to sleep, or stay awake. Most vampires chose to sleep, merely because it brings us an escape.
Sometime while I was thinking, sleep took me.
Vampires might sleep, but the myth stating that they don’t dream, is completely true. When we sleep its just darkness, nothing but darkness that swallows our minds as our bodies drift.
The banging on the motel door it what woke me up, it felt as if I had been sleeping for hours, but when I looked over at the clock it said: 11:52 pm.
I yawned and got out of the bed without looking to see who it was, I opened the door. It was Kevin, and he didn’t look happy.
My eyes widened, Oh no, I thought, here we go.
“What the hell are you thinking?” He asked, shoving the note into my chest, and walking into the room.
“Hey, Kev. Come on in.” I said shutting the door, and sitting on the bed with the note in my hand. “What are you doing here?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Coming to get you,” he said in a cold voice. “Get your stuff, we’re leaving.” I’d never heard him use this tone before, it scared me.
“No, I’m not going back.” I told him,”You can go right ahead.” I growled, “And what are you, my father?”
He started pacing back and forth in front of me. I knew he was angry, but still he said nothing.
The silence grew long and paralyzing, I finally yelled, “Speak!”
He stopped pacing long enough to glare at me and force images of Leo and the “family” in pain, into my mind, then started back and forth again.
“I’m not leaving to go back to the hell hole, you can leave now.” I told him, getting more irritated.
“Well, you sure as hell aren’t staying here.” He said disgust thick in his voice.
“Sit still!” I yelled, watching him pace was making me dizzy. I rubbed my temples in a circular motion.
“Stop whining,” he hissed, “you’re lucky I haven’t dragged you out of this room by your hair yet.”
I glared at him, “You wouldn’t be able to,” I growled “you might be stronger than me, back I’m a better fighter, and I faster than you are.”
Before I knew what had happened I was standing on the bed, pinned against the wall, Kevin’s hand gripping my throat. “Don’t push me.” He growled, not loosening his grip.
I knew what he meant but I tripped him and in seconds he was pinned to the bed. “Yeah right, there’s no way I’m going down without a fight.” I grinned.
“I’m not going to fight you, Julie.” He said pushing me off of him.
“Because you know you’d lose.” I said, sitting back down on the bed.
“Whatever.” He said. “We need to leave, now.”
“Why?” I asked. “And I’m not going back, I already told you that.”
“Because if you don’t come willingly…then, your sisters, Leo, Tony, and I, we will all force you to come.” I warned me.
I made sure the key card was in my pocket. I knew it was childish but I said “Not if you can’t catch me.” And ran out of the door.
Now, you remember how I said I scanned for all quick escape routes? Well this is where they came in handy. I took a quick left and ran.
I didn’t run very far, so I could see everything that was happening, but could hear none of it.
Within the hour of my leaving – just like he said—they all showed up.
I could see that they were fighting from the moment my sisters stepped foot in the room. Brothers on one side of the room, sisters on the other, Leo stayed in the middle, not saying a word.
I could see my sisters crossing their arms when listening, and waving them around when yelling.
I sighed when I saw them continue to argue, and I knew this was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 am

i really like this story so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks
Im working on typing up chapter 3
Im writing chap 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 pm

thats so cool...keep up the good work!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChibiVampKarin
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
ChibiVampKarin

Female Aquarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karin Volkova
Affinities : Fortune (she can determine someones luck), Earth

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Yup! Love it! Keep it up!! pig
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks guys! I'll have chapter 3 up by tonight hopfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:31 am

yay ill be reading it for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortal Love
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Immortal Love

Female Capricorn Cat

Character sheet
Name: Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 am

i love it keep writing more cant wait to see the following chapters
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am

Yea! Wasn't this on the last site? It seems like I've read this before, but just a bit more editing was done this time.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 am

Yea it was
And ALOT of editing was done.
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 am

When are you gonna post more?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 am

I dunno. I thought tonight but I was hit with a crap load of things I have to do. Im in the middle of packing right now. Umm...Maybe tomorrow...Im just not sure
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 am

It's all right. I know the feeling! You're a really good writer, you know? you should persue it!
Back to top Go down
Immortal Love
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Immortal Love

Female Capricorn Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Ditto you are really good
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks guys
Im writing page 67 right now lol
Back to top Go down
ChibiVampKarin
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
ChibiVampKarin

Female Aquarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Just keep it up!!! pig XD lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

wow thats really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortal Love
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Immortal Love

Female Capricorn Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 am

Can't wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 am

me too Smile
Back to top Go down
ChibiVampKarin
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
ChibiVampKarin

Female Aquarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Same here! Waiting sucks, but hey, I can wait anyway Razz pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Tia, you really have to start talking to a publisher when your done. Im soo glad you got past the writers block a while ago. I recognized it was your story just by the title.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 pm

lol
Im almost done with Chap 3 y'all
Only like 3 pages left to type
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

yay good for you
Back to top Go down
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alexi (Lexi)
Affinities : All five (cuz I'm special)

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Thats awesome I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
http://fanpirempire.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps   Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbearably Broken first 2 chaps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next