House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] Empty
PostSubject: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 pm

a 18 year old girl and guy. fresh out of graduating from high school. the way they meet is when her mom who is divorsed and dating meets the guys single dad who just starting to date again.......the mom sets up a diner at a fancy resturaunt after her ang the guys dad have been dating for a few weeks. so the girl and guy meet at the diner.....and start hanging out and slowly fall in love for each other.

Name: Rose Midnight
pic:Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] 105953_ilpgs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 pm

My mother was making me dress up in a dress to go to some stupid diner to meet the new guy she was dating.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

James was always methodical and twisted once in while. Who could blame him, he was a Vampire after all. But only him. His father was human as was his birth mother. James was attacked one night by a Vampire, the vampire struck him a deal. In echange for the boy's blood, the vampire would allow him to turn. James thought on it for exactly a minute. It was a long and drooling minute. Once it ended. He answered yes, the vampire latched onto him. Drained him dry and replenished him with vampiric blood. Turning him into a night walker. Though what one knows about Vampires is compleatly rubish. Vampires have no weakness.

They drink blood though, and that had been the roughest part for him. To survive off animals. He never once touched a human before. Hell, he was still a Virgin even.

Though one would'nt guess it. He had his good looks, great smile and friendly attitude. Everyone at his school missed him when he finished.

One night, his dad tells him he's been seeing someone. James was thrilled, but not so that there was a dinner arrange ment. Vampire's can't consume food or drink any other liquid except for blood.

Not james walks into the Resturaunt,with his father. to meet the lovely mother who is his father's girlfriend. Prayng that the women bared no children.

But, his lcuk ran dry when he spotted a young beautiful girl sitting with an adult women, and his father directer James strait to that table. James's throat ran compleatly dry when he laid his eye's on her.

Quote :
Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] Cute_Emo_Boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm

"mother why did you even-" i looked up and was caught short for words...the new guy she was dating had a son......he was....i couldnt think of a word to describe his looks....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm

James immediatly moved towards her, he was fast to make his moves. He took her hand gently upwards. "My names James, pleasure." His voice was smooth, it had to be. His Vampiric blood changed him to appeal to every women he met. His smooth cooled lips kissed her hand, then gently setted it back on the table.

His father was laughing a bit at the boy as he sat down. "Seem's they'll get along just fine."

James sat down, but his eye's never blinked nor looked away from this girl before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

i blushed...."Rose..." i said to him.

"I guess not"
i herd my mother say to the man. but i was more entranced by his son......handsome was just too plain to describe him....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

"Rose.."The word hung from his lips. Such a lovely name for a beautiful girl. His chest ache, his lips dried. He felt the burn, the thirst. It called out to him. Her blood, her sex, it intranced him. His dad nudged him. "Hey kiddo, mind go getting the drinks, your old enough.Be a good sport and help your old man out a little." James did'nt reply, he was a statue, he merely stared at her. Slowly getting up,he pivited around. Breaking the stare and trying his best to collect himself.
"What would you guy's like to drink?"

His dad was the first. "How about a nice bottle of wine?"He looked to the mother with a charming smile, there was a hint of british accent in his voice. James had the slight accent as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

"Just a Coke for me please." i was trying so hard not to stare at him.......id personaly hadnt done it yet...but id give it up to him.....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Her voice made him shiver. The mother did'nt object to the Wine and he quickly paced across the resturaunt to order the drinks.
He ordered the Soft drink and wine. And carried it back to the table on a nice silver tray. "I paid for it myself, here."He set down the tray,handing rose the drink. His eye's once more looking at her.
Swirling dark pools, his eye's were empty. Black smoothness, though, from time to time. Rose could see the lsight hint of what was a copper like color. or rather, a crimson redish tint.

"What,did'nt get anything for yourself kiddo?You look like you need something."

Jame,s hand gently ran along his lips, dryed and almost cracking. He dampened it with his toung. "No I'm fine for now, maybe a glass of water will do me good later." He smiled, his pearl white teeth almost shun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

when i took my drink from him our fingers touched briefly.....a shock of electrisy went through me.....i look at a painting behind him...i was not going to stare at him like he was someting to eat....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

He had to keep himself busy. He folded his hands and tried staring downward. but his eye's feel toward her brests that suck out slightly do to her dress. The light pinkish skin mad his pants tighten and his dry mouth to turn into a dessert, he had to quickly look away or he would have lost his mind. He almost laughed, but smiled and got up. "I'm...going for a walk...It's a bit stuffy in here.Excuse me..."He whispered in a soft tone as he turned about and left. His chest hurt. He had to leave and get something to sate his thirst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

"Mom....i told liz id meet her tonight...so im gonna go. it was nice meeting you" i said to her date. i got up and headed for the door. i needed fresh air in my lungs and i hated this dress.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Running like a bat out of hell as soon as he was without sight of the resturaunt James made quick movement to the forestry of the small town. He quickly found himself a nice dough to sink his fangs into. He made sure to keep it clean in simple. Twisting the neck with his bare hands till the nice snap could be heard, then sinking his teeth through the thin furry flesh to soak up the warm,hot blood the pour from the wound. He drank the poor creature compleatly dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

i leaned on brick wall of the resturaunt......breathing in and out...trying to calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 pm

He was back within minutes. But what stopped him was her standing outside. His whole body lurched.wiping the bit of stain on his lips.still hungry, wanted more.But he had to resist the urge. He would never harm a human not ever her either. He slowly walked over to her. "You alright, you look a bit flustered." He smiled he pearly whites, he was glade he knew how to control his fangs. hiding them was easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"Ha. more like frutrated." i said to him. He was the one who had me frustrated. i didnt even know why he affected me so much when i didnt even know anything about except for his name.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

His eye's glowed somewhat in the dark light of the resturaunt behind them as he leaned next to her against the wall. "Wanna talk? Or, are you waiting for someone?" His eye's staring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

"Im not waiting for anyone....i left them because i need to get out here......lied to my mom about having to meet up with my friend liz. but frankly id rather leave them alone."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

"I know what you mean.Love birds right?" He luaghed lightly and slowly tapped her shoulder. "How about we go for a walk, maybe, get to know one another better." His chest throbbed madly when he touched her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

my heart skiped a beat when he touched me....i nodded. "That'd be great..."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 pm

His warm smile was quite dissarming. His hand slowly slide down from her shoulder as he began to walk. "I guess you could tell me and my father are slightly british?" He laughed lightly as he looked back into her eye's, getting lost in them. Wanting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

i nodded. "Yes I could. its knd of weird because my mom really likes men with an accent....only to get heartbroken....my Dad was a full blooded Irish man. He left when i was 10"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Instantly his arms was around her. Hugging her gently. "I am deeply sorry for you pain. I know how it is to lose someone. My mother passed away soon after my birth." He took her hand gently in his, smooth and soft. His deep green eye's staring into hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

i was shocked at first when he hugged me....but i hugged back....his arms felt strong around me...like i was purely safe to be with him...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 pm

His smile was warm as he brought her close, he breathed in the smell. He felt the twist in his chest. "Tell me, what do you think about supernatural stuff. Like Ghosts,werewolfs....Vampires?" He smiled at the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]   Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl meets boy and boy meets girl [X]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next