House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God is a Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie-la
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet
Name: Michiko
Affinities : Sound, Water

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Remembering Me
Discover And See
All Over The World
She's Known As A Girl
To those who are free, their minds shall be keep,
Forgotten as the past, 'cause history will last.

God is a girl, wherever you are,
Do you believe it, can you receive it,
God is a girl, whatever you say,
God is a girl, however you live,
God is a girl, she's only a girl,
Do you believe it, can you receive it?

She wants to shine, forever in time,
She is so driven, she's always mine,
Giddy and free, she wants you to be,
A part of the future, a girl like me,
There is a sky, illuminating us,
Someone is out there, that we truly trust,
There is a rainbow, for you and me,
A beautiful sunrise, eternally.

- God is a Girl by Groove Coverage (Link at bottom of post)

Prolouge

My Dad was a Demon. I have no clue if he's alive, dead, or in Hell, but he was a Demon for sure. Demons have many powers. They can call the dead. (That were sent to Hell.) They have super-strength, run really fast, the can see auras. Oh! Auras are energy fields surronding all living things. They show feelings, lifestyles, strengths and weaknesses. And strange enough, they love chick flicks. If they watch one they bawl like a baby. I heard it's hilarious. Demon's can also boost every bad feeling in your aura. I guess because they feed of it and get drunk. And they are totally hot.
Demons are Satans followers. They used to be angels, but followed Satan instead of God and were sent to Hell with him. Satan, in anger and fear of betrayal, cast an eternal curse upon them. I do not know the words to the curse, I just know what it pertains to.
The demon has to search for true love forever (Or until they find them) and every person they "find" that isn't it...They kill. Excuse me, they have to kill. Everyone they kill will be sent to Hell. And from the first kill they are somehow bonded to Satan.
How they find is simple. The set off in an overpopulated city, to an overpopulated street and scope out the area for people with a angry, sorrowful, hateful, etc. aura and hang out with them. They cheer them up or set them straight.
Most of the time they get to overconfident and say something retard like, "Hey! Hottstuff I'm a Demon. Want to take me to your house?"
As I said before, they get drunk of tainted auras. They get all giddy and crazy. Well Dad the Demon chose Mom the human. She was the true-love that he had been cursed to find, but there is something that they had to do. To be together forever they had to...
Blast it! Everytime I try to think of it I get really sleepy and end up out cold.
And when I said out cold I meant it!
Once I thought about it while my teach was droning on about how she hates ballpoint pens. I fell out of my desk and it took thirty minutes of "GET UP SELENE" from my class and five slaps to the face from my best friend Jamie to wake me up.
Once I woke up the class aplauded and cheered like crazy. Which I thought was kinda strange.
But in the end, everytime I try to remember I end up the same as before.
I always...
do not know what happened to my parents.
do not know their names.
do not know how I remember all of that crap.
and I did not know if any of it was true until...

Chapter 1

I woke up in the orphanage as usual. With kids screaming my name and pulling my hair. I sat up. They still pulled on my hair. I laid down with an UMPH! and sighed. "Oh no you don't!" shouted a sqeaky voice from the back of the crowd of munchikins. They parted for her, Shelly. Shelly was 5, but she was very smart for her age and had excellent memory. She was like a sister to me. Maybe my child. She was the sweetest, yet the most stubborn, child I've ever met. She's extremfully bossy, though. "GET UP!"
"Okay, honey, okay," I said as I grabbed her and tickled her. Tears dripped down her face from laughing so hard. "Quit!" she squealed. I stopped and grabbed her in a big bear hug.
"I have to go to school, but I'll see you later. Okay, honey?"
She nodded and I hopped up. I ran to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I changed in the bathroom and heard hysterical, muffled laughs.Why were they laughing?
After I was dressed, I ran downstairs and looked at my computer. It was 4:00 a.m.
I turned around, acting like I was mad. I ran straight for Shelly, grabbed her, and flung her on my shoulder. "Nooo," she laughed.
I ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door and started tickling her. After I quit, she was panting like a dog. I unlocked the door and went back to bed. I was out like a light.

My dream was made up of abstract images, which I could tell no difference. Yellow. Red. Blue. Green. Purple.

I woke up with a sheen of sweat on my face. Everyone was gone. I figured they probably had gone out for breakfast.
I forgot to change when they pulled that prank, so I was practically ready for school. I check my computer for the time. 11:00 a.m.
School started at 7:15 a.m.
As a 15 year old, I didn't have a license so I skateboarded to school. Always safe, I strapped on my helmet and took off, but then I realized it was Sunday. By then, I was already in town and it was bustling. I made a prediction that it was probably the most crowded street in the city. New York is where I live. New York is one of the most populated cities in the country.
So there I stood in the middle of a very crowded street. I was pretty mad. I wasn't invited for breakfast? Well, I guess it was lunch. Shelly probably wanted me to go, but the orphanage owner, Mr. Rudder, was a drug addict and an a$$hole in one pretty package.
He hated me. I have no clue why, though. I started to get more angrier than usual. Oh, it was building up. I was so mad I could kill somebody, when I felt someone behind me.

I've always been stronger and faster than people. I can always sense them. Sometimes feed of their auras, which I can see. They taste way better than human food and get me drunker than alchol could ever dream. Even worse than demons.
I guess it's the mixture of my blood. (If what I think is the truth.) Demons are tolerant of human food, and humans can't have auras because the can't see them. Occasionally they will feel them, though.

I whirled around. "What?" I jeered.
And whoa! I found a extremely hot guy! He had dark brown hair. Cut like David Cook's. He had no facial hair and was smiling. His teeth were whiter than snow. I almost fainted. Then I went into defense mode.
He bowed, almost wobbled. "Hello! Would you like to have lunch?"
I studied him. I felt something suspicious around here. What was it? This felt wrong, yet familiar? Almost de ja vu, only it happened to a different person.
"Your name?" I asked.
"Issac."
"Selene."
His eyebrows shot up. "Named after the-"
I cut him off, "Titan Moon Goddess. Blah. Blah. Everyone makes a deal. It's not important. Now...where are we going?"
"Uhh. How about-"
"Serendipity 3." I decided.
He looked at me, confused.
"You don't watch Oprah," I asked.
He shook his head.
"Shame...What a shame!" I scolded him relentlessly until I grew bored of the subject. "I heard Serendipity has the best ice cream around. I've never been. How much mulah you got?"
Again, he looked confused.
"Mulah is money honey."
"Oh! I have more than enough."
"Okay good. Because I have none and I'm not washing dishes...Again. So tell me about yourself."
"What's to tell?"
"What are your parent's names?"
"I only no my dad. His name is James."
My back straightened automatically. Where had I heard this name? I shrugged and made a motion for him to go on.
"Umm.. I turned 17 today."
My eyebrows furrowed. "What is today's date?" I asked.
"January 02," replied Issac.
"Oh! I completely forgot. Today is my super sweet sixteen. If you, uh, take off the super and sweet anyway."
"Really?" he questioned.
I nodded, "I had forgot."
I thought about them going to lunch. My face got red. Oh, I was so mad. On my birthday and they leave me in an orphanage.
Then, all of my anger went away. Issac swayed. With my Demon reflexes, I caught him. I ran down the block, we made it to the entrance.
"Come on. We are almost there. Get up, please!" I pleaded. I stood up and we walked in and were immediately seated in a booth. Issac leaned against the wall and shut his eyes. He woke up a moment later.
I looked into his aura. He was really sad. I fed from it and instanly regretted it. I was going to get super drunk. I had taken to much.
I then started giggling.
God is a Girl

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks!! Here is the rest I've wrote!

"Shhh," Issac chided. My giggles grew quiet.
I looked around at other auras; I wanted to stay this blissful and unknowing forever. I fed from another and threw into another fit of giggles.
"Have you been drinking while I was asleep," he asked. He looked very confused.
I didn't want him confused because I hated to be.
So I told him, "No silly!" -and giggled some more-"I fed! Golly. Why would I drink when I could feed? It tastes sooo much better. Even though I do prefer reg food. It makes me feel less alone. More normal. Gosh! I miss Mommy and Daddy. I wish the would have missed my birthday. Even though it isn't much of one." I confided. Then I giggled.
"After all I was left alone. And I thought it was a school day so I was in a hurry. Poor Shelly. She must miss me...Maybe I'm flattering myself!"
I ordered a banana split and he wasn't hunger. Now I was confused at that. I feel asleep.
A few seconds later, I woke up. "What?"
The waitress came and gave us a ginormous Banana Split with two spoons. She winked "Enjoy!"
My eyes grew wide. I didn't know if I could eat anything. But I was just hungry a little while ago. In fact, I was starving until now.
My stomach growled. My eyebrows furrowed.
"I don't know if I can eat anything," I said.
"What...What are you?"
"Huh?" What was he talking about?
"Are you...uh, human," he asked.
"No. Of course not! I'm a mother-flipping dolphin." I said, skeptically.
"But you just fed," he challenged.
"What no I didn't! I only feed on school nights so I can get away from the screaming kids! Unless, I see someone's bad aura then I take it. That's why I take the street where we met so I can ward of demon's! Because I do not want them around my Shelly. They just kill and kill without a care. It is nuts. What if Shelly grows up and they pick her? She'd probably die because only one person has found true love and that's my-" I clamped my hand over my mouth. Issac's jaw dropped.
I ran out, and skateboarded to the orphanage.
I...just...got played...by a demon! I should have killed him! Kept him away from here. Away from my Shelly.
I walked in. No one was home. I ran upstairs and took a shower.
The doorbell rang. I got dressed and ran downstairs.
"Open the door," said Issac.
I disguised my voice and made it high-pitched. "Who are you?" it worked.
"Is Selene there?"
"No. Selene. Um. Sounds familiar. She goes to school with my kids."
"Can you tell me which school?"
I told him and he left swiftly. I had to leave here. I ran upstairs and packed everything I owned into my sports bag.
I ran out the door and to the elevator, when I felt someone behind me. I ducked and Issac flew into the elevator. The doors shut. I decided to take the stairs all the way up and take the other set all of the way down, to give him time to go down the elevator and climb up the first set.
My plan worked and soon I was off.
I don't think I qualified for the true-love-thingy so he had to kill me. And I didn't want Shelly involved so I got out of there A.S.A.P.
I whistled up a taxi and hopped in. Issac got in on the other side and shouted the address to Serendipity 3.
The driver took off. "What the-"
"We never got to finish our date."
"Bu-bu-but I , uh," I stuttered.
He just looked ahead. I studied is aura. He was sad and angry. I took both of them and passed out. When I awoke, we were at Serendipity and a bog banana split was
directly in front of me. I dug in.
"You are hungry." he stated.
I nodded.
"How?"
I swallowed. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be hungry? I havem't ate all day!"
I decided to play clueless.
"And how do you eat human food," he added in an undertone.
"Uh, because I'm human?" I asked.
"If you were human, you wouldn't feed on auras," he said.
"What is an aura?"
He stared daggers at me.
"You're a Demon so how do you eat that"- he pointed to the food-"and enjoy every bite.
His aura was bad again. He was confused with the whole ordeal and was very angry at me. Again, I took it.
When I woke up, I was in a big apartment on a queen size bed. It was the biggest bed I'd ever laid on at that time.
I bounced on it. The mattress was very comfy. The black satin sheets felt good, too. The room was all black. Not one single light was in there, but thanks to my demon side. I could see fine.
But, I told myself, I had to act human and mundane so he would think I was just a lowly human. I was the only demon ever to not be tied to Satan. And if Satan knew, that would surely change, but I felt as if I had God on my side.
I fell over and curled up in a ball. "Hello," I said, pretending to be afraid. I decided to get off the bed and feel around to make the story more believable. I made myself bump into a wall. It was very hard to do, but I'd rather not go meet Satan and be his slave. I knew the direction of the door so I went the opposite. I felt on the wall until I pretend that I had just "found" the door handle. I opened it and light hit my face. As a Demon, (well half-demon) I was more comfortable in the dark. Humans felt better in the light. So I had to act like I was joyful, not sad, to leave the dark room.
I fake-smiled and looked around. No one was here. Or that is what a human might think. I was pretty sure Issac was behind the door I just opened, waiting for me to run. I went back inside. I knew there was another door. So I pretended to search for it incase Issac was somehow watching. I figured it was a bathroom, and I really had to pee.
I opened it. It was an all-black bathroom. I felt around, and to make it more convincing I prepared myself and dunked my hand into the toliet, then I stood up.
I sat down and took a whiz. After I "found" the toliet handle and the sink. I went back to bed and fell asleep. It was somewhere I didn't know, yet I had never felt so comfy in my life.
I woke up to the door opening, but I pretended to stay asleep. Issac got into bed with me. I rolled into him and he held me. I pretended to wake up and gasp. "Hey, Selene."
"What do you want?"
He kissed me, softly. And everything went dark. There was only us. I could see us in the corner of the dark room, embraced. I looked around. Issac was right beside me. I reached for his hand. "Wha-wha-"
"Shhh.." he scolded and pointed at us. Well the us below, because we were floating above us?
We were still in embrace. "What is going on?" I demanded.
Zoey Redbird Moment anyone??

<.>^.^.<.>^.>^.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.><.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<

Last edited by Yuuki Cross on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Here is a tad bit more! It's all messed up to where I cannot edit it... I do not know why though...

Okay never mind. You have to read this series...Anyway, he looked at me and down at us. "We're...You're my true love! I've found you!! I've really found you!" With those words he grabbed me and kissed me as hard as he could. I pulled away, "Yeah, yeah, okay. Now how do I get back down?" I asked.
He looked at me in amazement. Then he was saddest person in the world, "You don't feel it?" he looked like he was about to cry.
I opened my mouth. I wanted to tell him that I loved him more than anyone else in the world could, but...I was afraid. "Yes," I admited softly, "that is why it is so hard to pull away."
I struggled out of his arms and somehow floated down into me.

<.>^.^.<.>^.>^.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.//

Last edited by Yuuki Cross on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks! Here ya go! Here's some more! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while!

When I woke, I realized I wasn't in the black room. I wasn't in his arms either. I felt alone as I looked around. I was in a hospital room. Cords and wires were attached all over me. It took all of my strength not to faint. Beside my bed was a vase of sunflowers. A note attached to the one closest to me. I tried to reach up towards it, but my arm was restrained. I looked down. A cord ran from the crease in my elbow to a machine. I could barely move anything but my head. Someone cleared their throat. I immediately looked up. My mistake.
There sitting in a chair to my right was the orphange director, Mr. Rudder, and boy did he not look happy. I stared at him quietly, waiting for him to explain.
"So," he began, "I'm eating out with the other kids and all of a sudden my phone rings when one of them is pulling my hair. So, naturally, I thought it was you wanting money, so my first words were 'What do you want?' But just my luck, it was someone from the hospital. A doctor at that. He wanted to know if I was your guardian. I said 'Yea. What drug is she on?' The doctor sounded appalled. Said you were in perfect physical health. You just passed out in the local mall or something like that. And lemme' tell you something. He doesn't know why. But I do." He pointed his finger really close up to my face.
I rose my eyebrows. "Oh really?"
I figured that somehow, Issac had drugged me and put me in a mall and then I passed out, but really how? How did he do that?
"Yeah, I do. You are starving yourself!" He looked like he really believed that. Technically, it was the truth, but it was in auras. It was more like I was starving my demon soul, than my human stomach.
"Well. Wouldn't the doctor of notice if I hadn't ate? And wouldn't he have blamed it on you?"
Mr. Rudder paled. In your face.
"Now. If I just fainted, why are all of these tubes hooked up to me?"
Mr. Rudder actually went paler and cringed away from me.
"Well, uh, your heart isn't beating."

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Thanks , Veronica!

As for you two up there...

I completely agree! It's awesome But I'm still obsessed with Lit.
Except for in school...UGH! Our teacher is making us write stupid letters!!!! UGH!!!!!! I can't even stand it...Except for the fact that I'm writing to a school in Broken Arrow, OK! Sound familiar?? Haha!

But of course ^^^ Is COMPLETELY off topic...So here is a bit more!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Sad
XP

Chapter 2

Okay. So most people would be like this:
"OHMIGODOMIGGOD!!!!! MY HEART HAS STOPPED. I'M DEAD!!"
But I was like:
Oh crap! I'm...full demon? This sucks royally! No more ice cream!!!! Because every half-demon (me) knows that if you're full demon you're dead/undead (since you're still alive?) you walk and talk and sleep, but you don't ever die! Unless by God or Satan's hand of course. The worst part is that you have a urge to AVOID FOOD! It will kill you, too! So now that this little, fun, learning session is over, let's get back to the story at hand:
I quickly unplugged myself and ran out of the room my instinct for survival showed me the way. I was so concentrated I didn't see my surroundings, nor did I hear the doctors, nurses, and Mr. Rudder calling for me. Or in Mr. Rudder's casee, screams about how he was going to kill me. I ran and ran until I found myself in front of Serendipity. I walked in and found him sitting in front of this ginormic banana split.
I gently touched my finger to the frozen delicacy and back to my warm tongue. Ick!
I frowned at the dessert, then looked up at him. "How?" I meant to shout, but my voice was a barely audible whisper.
He looked up at me. "You don't wanna know..." his voice trailed off. His eyes widened as he looked at my clothes. I smile danced on his lips.
I looked down and sighed. I was wearing a hospital gown. I grabbed my head. My hair was crazy. I pointed to it. "I look like a mental patient don't I?"
"Oh yeah," he laughed.
I sighed again. "Well that's just great!"
"It is, it is..."

Last edited by Katie-la on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:27 am

Shadowmere wrote:
I my gosh, oh my gosh, this is so good! I love the whole thing... do you read Darren Shan books by any chance? Because when I read his books, I had an idea kind of similar to this.. only not quite..... but still.... this is AMAZING!

I'm in luck! Since my looooonnnnggg off time I started the Cirque de Freak series! I'm on bk. 2 btw And as soon as The Demonata come in I'll be on them lol!
even though I HAVE NO IDEA what they're about lol. I guess about demons. I just liked Cirque de Freak and my librarian said "Have you read the Demonata seriesw?" (since i've read like EVERY book known to man...or known to our library) and I said "No" and she looked at me like I was some crazy person so I said, "i'll check 'em out as soon as book 1 is on the shelves!" (I point to the shelves and run out of there with my bounty (a.k.a my 25 books)

Great I've just wasted about 5 minutes of your life!

But, uh, I guess only mine aren't meant to be scary or anything...

My eyes flutter open to the sound of Shelly screaming. It was a few days after my hospitalization and I was hiding out in the orphanage. I had spent the rest of the day with him, him being Issac. Then, I'd cut off all ties to him. Successfully. So far. But the screams coming from my beloved friend said a lot different.
I hopped up and busted out of the attic in which I had been hiding. In the orphanage, it reeked of rotten eggs and sulfur. Unlike the usual smell of despair. (Yes, despair has a smell!) Shelley's screams grew louder and louder even though I was glued to the spot in front of the ladder leading to my new headquarters. It was right beside of a window. Out the window was an image that I would never be able to burn out of my brain...

END OF CHAPTER 2

Last edited by Yuuki Cross on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

here;s your "belated" birthday gift (sorry it sucks so badly)

Chapter 3:

I screamed and screamed and screamed to my hearts content. It made nothing worse. It made nothing better. Shelley was hung from a rope directly in front of my window. And I screamed.
I screamed and screamed and screamed to my hearts content. It made nothing worse. It made nothing better. Shelley was hung from a rope directly in front of my window. And I screamed.

Her eyes were open...

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: The End!   God is a Girl EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

oops.. I hope you haven't came back yet..

Warm hands wrapped around me. One covering my mouth, the other on my stomach. Crack, my neck snapped efficiently. The work of an expert...Issac...

THE END

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 am

My eyes slowly opened. I was in the bedroom. The dark one, which, with my awesome I-can-see-in-the-dark-demon-powers, was easily seeable. (That's so not a word.) I walked out and found the light to bright, like waking up and heading straight to a white bathroom. After adjusting, I searched the apartment for any sign of life, which of course there was none, so I sat on the sofa and waited for Issac.
Like I could actually die...Pfft. Only amatuers thought that. Of course, Issac must've known his stuff, but I felt like I was forgetting something...Something improtant. Screams echoed through my ears...

THE END OF THIS PART

(thingy)

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

One word whispered through my mind. I stumbled and fell over air. I started to wail...The word whispered and whispered, bouncing of off the walls over my conciousness. The one word, that one voice, raised to thousands of words and a whole choir...That one word that changed everything:

Shelley

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 pm

I started to shake.

This wasn't happening. It never had...Right?

Wrong. It has and we are going to do something about it, you and I.

What do you propose?

Revenge.

Revenge...I rolled the word around on my lips, making it sound just right, but it was fragile, one mistake and it would shatter into a million pieces. Revenge...I like the sound of that.

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks! Now, I warn you...the majority of my topics are SHORT STORIES...
So i can BUILD on my unskills to make them skills and get experience! I may take the stories to another level later on, but for this one (not counting the OLD ENDING) I have decided a fitting ending coming SOON!!!!!! And I think you can guess what it is...

I walked out of the door without even flinching.

I'm so proud of us, I mean, you.

Yeah, whatever. So how does this revenge work?

Another single word ready to hit me...And change my world forever...

Issac.

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:05 am

Marked_by_Nyx wrote:
Same here

*regarding signature*

DYLAN

is hotter than

FANG

who is hotter than

IGGY

who is cooler than

GAZZY

who could be beat up by

ANGEL

who could read the mind of

NUDGE

who could do

MAX 's

hair

*let's not forget cute ol' Total *100% of all vitamins* and his girlfriend*

READ "FANG" THEN WE'LL SPEAK *P.M. ME*

Regarding the story...

Epilouge

Do you all like short stories? I do. I wonder if my dad or mom does...Does Shelley? I think I'll discuss that with them sometime...And Issac, Jr. *sigh* I wonder how he's doing. I finger my silver wedding band as I think, I need to go home...

*THE END*

Back to top Go down
Katie-la
Katie-la

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Oops. I forgot to post the last one! OMG lawl This was supposed to be done! Sososo sorry.
(( yeah she does marry him...but ))

I walked down the isle with him. I made love to him. He smiled the whole way through it all while dragging me along with him. When the baby boy was born, he was ecstatic. And so I was I as a snapped it's neck. And mine along with it. I think I might've laughed a bit. I can't really remember.

That was my revenge. I even got to see him kill himself a week or so after. I watched him, face full of torment as he too lost someone he loved. And when he wept, I wept along with him, for Shelby, for my useless mom and dad, for our baby, and even for him. But don't worry, when he put the gun to his head, I laughed to death.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God is a Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is a Girl   God is a Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

God is a Girl
Page 1 of 1