House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)

Go down 
+6
Apple
LuckiCharmz
Brittni
(Tago) Lord of Night
Savvy-Sama
Sak-Chan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 pm

like the pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apple
Watching a friend reject the change
Watching a friend reject the change
Apple

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Alexandra Turos
Affinities : Everything

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Scarlett
Race: dark angel
Bio: Sakura's half sister. Twin to Corbett
Looks:Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 Abtj4h

Name: Corbett
Race: dark angel
Bio: Sakura's half brother. Twin to Scarlett
Looks:Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 29m28uc
Back to top Go down
(Tago) Lord of Night
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
(Tago) Lord of Night

Male Taurus Horse

Character sheet
Name: Tago
Affinities : No affinities as of yet...

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

so is this enough to start?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Mind if I join sis?
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm

go ahead sis you can and when gyspy puts her charater sheet up we can start.
Back to top Go down
Brittni
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 pm

((would u liek me to double as another brother?))
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Summer

Race: Angel

Bio: She's Sakura's half sister and since she's an angel she doesnt show her wings alot

Looks: (I'll post a pic soon)
Back to top Go down
Brittni
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm

((??))
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

May I join, Sakura?
Back to top Go down
Brittni
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm

((PUtting back on first page.))
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 am

I am sorry Yes moon you can join and yes you can duble if you want
Back to top Go down
Brittni
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm

(I may after we start lol)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

((Ok sorry I have been gone so long I am going to start this so try not to go to fast cause this is my moms computer I can get on only for a little bit and longer in the morning if she is not here.))

I sat up from my bed and looked at the time it was Noon. time to get up. I headed for the room where complaers come and compaline to me alot but I wish them away for this day.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I sat on my throne. I was sooo bored.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 pm

I walked in to the room and saw my sister. "Hey sis." I said and sat next to her in my wolf shaped trone.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

I yawn and get out of bed. I change and let my wings out
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Name: Charm
Race: Sorceress
Bio: Grew up mistreated, but everything changed when she started to levetate objects and control minds. What'd she do? She studied herself... to the EXTREME. I'm talking blood samples, crash dummies, test tubes, and one time, almost suicide. That's when she stopped. But that's also when she got powerful. When she found the website. Where she started to help others. But also hurt. And here she is, 204 years after her discovery, running into a pack of unusual beings. Turns out her fate is just getting drawn.
Looks:
Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 Asian_10
Back to top Go down
Brittni
Brittni

Female Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

My strange eyes glistened when I stared up at the sun. I had been awake all night, I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I was depressed today and I wasn't sure why, I lay my hands on my paws. I didn't feel like phasing today but I was sure I would eventually.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

"Yo Pup." I waved and grinned like a idiot. My king throne was empty, haha.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I opened my door and walked near the throne's, "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:26 pm

"Hello~" I grinned like a idiot. We all had empty king thrones.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I played with my wings, "Do I have to sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 pm

"Only if ya wanna. I'm only sittin' cause... I like my throne."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I laugh, "Your throne likes you too"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:32 pm

i licked the arm of my throne since it was candy. "It should."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next