House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)

Go down 
+6
Apple
LuckiCharmz
Brittni
(Tago) Lord of Night
Savvy-Sama
Sak-Chan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I glared at her, "I thought you left"
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 pm

"You were wrong." I said simply. There was another bang from Star's room. I tckled the angel before she could barge into her room.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"Get off of me!!"
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm

"No!" I said, struggling to keep her down.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 pm

"Get off!!!" I flung her off
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"ENOUGH!" The banging and things in Star's room fell silent
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

I scowled and encased her in a box made out of shadows. "No!" I yelled again. The box got smaller, squishing her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

I blushes as I panted and rested my head against his bare chest.

I walked up from behind Charm and put a hand on her shoulder. "That is enough."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm

"Let me out!"
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

I stopped shrinking the box, but didn't let it fade away, either.

I heard the shouts from outside, Star and I had immediately stopped. I looked down at her crimson, sweaty face. She was breathing heavily. I could feel her heart thumping. She was about to fall asleep. So I got out of the bed and began to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I quickly wiped sweat off my forehead. I needed to see what was going on. I put on my clothes and walked out with Sebastian, we proabably looked a mess.

"Release her.." I heard a door open.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

"If she doesnt let me out she wont be there in a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I scowled. "I'm an immortal, angel!" I shrunk the cage a little bit. She was starting to anger me. A good slash across the neck couldn't kill her......perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

"Fine!" I gathered all the light inside and broke out of the box
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

The light quickly formed it's own box. "One who controls the shadows has the power to split it open and bend said light." I squinted at her. The box was solid, and getting smaller.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm

"Let me out!" I consentrated and became light
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I got light, darkness, earth, fire, water, and air all to come at my finger tips. I touched the box and they wirled around it. She tried to touch it, and the tip of her finger was destroyed. "Good luck surviving in that box." I smirked as I let it got a little smaller. "I'm going to enjoy this." I whispered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm

"ENOUGH!" I shouted, my voice sounding more powerful and scarier than Charm's. Even the devil's. I grabbed Charms wrist. "Release her or I swear I will have your head as a Teddy Bear." I growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 pm

"You want your own cage, Star?" I threatened, releasing a huge orb of energy to hit her hand.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

I began to laugh. My power level overpowering hers, crushing the box. I grabbed her neck. "I thought I told you to let her go." I growled dangerously..

((Vageta! What's her power level!! Vageta: IT'S OVER 9000!!))
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"Go ahead, kill me." I smiled mischeiviously. "But I'm not really here." My "body" disappeared, and I was sitting in the corner, smiling at her. "Ello, Dear~"

When I began to here the fight unfold between my sister and my Dealer, I began to become finicky. I knew things with Star and I were deep now, but she was my sister and she's saved my from the Depths of Despair many, many times. I didn't know who's side to take. However, I understandably stood next to my sister. She was still my signed Dealer, even though we got screwed this time. I knew I would automatically disappear along with her. If anyone died, I was going down too.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

I glare at the two of them, "Get out"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Screw this.." I walked into my room closing and locking the door after me. I packed my things and walked out. "I am going away for a while, stay away don't try and follow me.. Cause I'll return as soon as possible, You see I'm trying to find my place, but it may not be here where feel safe. We all learn to make mistakes and run from them with no direction, and no conviction. I'm just a.. Misguided ghost.. Traveling endlessly.. And I won't need any roads.. Infact, they follow me!" I said, before walking away.

((Ugh Looonngg Paramore quote song))

My eyes grew wide.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

I look at Star, "Dont leave! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 pm

"If you are gone for more than three days." I said as I gazed after her. "You and my brother will seize to exist. Forever."

I became finiky next to my sister. It was true, but I could just follow her. "And if you come back she," He nodded toward the angel. "Might not be here. Alive at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next