House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Memories

Go down 
+2
Emo Kitty
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
Attending your first ritual
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ever Blackthorn
Affinities : air, fire and darkness

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 am

this is my story:)
if i get enough positive feedback i'll try and get this published

Chapter 1
I was sitting in a dark corner of my cell, away from the sunlight, unable to sleep. I was waiting for the guards to come and take me away so that my suffering would finally end. It seemed I had been here for a year, when in fact I had been here only four months. I thought I had plenty of time so I let my mind wonder and soon found myself reliving bits of my past. I was strapped to a chair; silver bound my wrists to the chair.
I heard footsteps coming towards me and a man chuckling at me.
“What’s the matter little puppy? Can’t move?” He laughed again.
“What are you going to do to me?” I asked in a small voice.
“I’m going to have some fun”.
At that point the man (who I now knew as the Prince of the South) had whipped me, stabbed me, robbed me of all the possessions I had on me and when he was finished, locked me back in this room, in this chair.
But no more; I killed him.
That’s the reason I was here, in the dungeons of the King’s palace and hiding in a corner.
When I had killed the Prince I had accepted the punishment long before I had done the deed. I was so sick of being used that way and it drove me over the edge. The punishment was obviously death but I was prepared. If I died I wouldn’t have to put up with all of the memories, the memories of my teeth sinking into his throat and tearing until his head was completely detached from his body. Not a very pleasant scene if you ask me, and I did it!

I heard voices coming towards my cell. This is it, I thought, I’m finally leaving this miserable world.
But when I lifted my head, the guards were leading me in the wrong direction. Instead of turning left at the end of the hallway, they led me through a door on the right that led into a messy office and in the middle sat a neat desk with a man sitting behind it. He didn’t look up until one of the guards shoved me and I fell onto the floor.
“Please don’t treat prisoners that way in my office, you are dismissed” He had emerald green eyes and uneven chin length black hair. He sounded very bored, sitting at his desk interrogating the prisoners for who knows what reason.
“Iliana isn’t it?” he said, holding out his hand for a handshake.
“Yes, sir” I replied, hesitantly shaking his hand.
“My name’s Ash. Do you know why you’re here?”
“I killed a member of the royal family”
His eyes widened slightly, like he was expecting me to lie. I knew I was going to die anyway, so what was the point?
“Well today would be your lucky day Iliana. How would you like to work as a cook in the palace?”
He had to be joking. But as I looked up into his eyes all I found was complete honesty. All I could do was nod my head and stare.
“Good, I’ll send for Dixie, one of our maids, to come get you”
He got up and walked out the room to speak to the guard. When he was gone I tried to take it all in. I was going to live! Ash said that I would be a cook, so I would help in the kitchen. One problem with that, I’ve never cooked or stepped inside a kitchen in my life, or at least I think so.
The thing is, I don’t remember any of my life before I was imprisoned by Prince Jake.
Ash came back in the room with a girl my age with curly brown hair with a straight fringe. She was also wearing the dark green uniform of a servant.
“Iliana this is Dixie, she will show you to your room and show you around. If you have any questions ask her and she will also get you up at dawn so you can start learning about equipment and such with me every morning. You are dismissed”
Wow. I thought they were just going to dump me in the kitchen and see if I fail. They must not be as mean above the ground, away from the dungeons.
Dixie came towards me and took my arm gently and helped me out of the chair and headed out the door.
“We’ll go to your room and get you a change of clothes and get you to the bathroom so you can clean up”
We walked past a number of doorways, each one closed and old looking. No, not old, ancient. This castle would have to be hundreds of years old.
Dixie stopped at a door and got a fancy looking key out of her pocket and unlocked the door.
Inside was a room that looked like no-one had lived in it for ages. Dust was everywhere and I was expecting to find a skeleton or something to fall out of the closet when Dixie opened it and took out a pair of black pants and a white shirt. A cook’s uniform.
As soon as Dixie locked the room back up we were heading towards the bathrooms. What surprised me was that the bathroom was only a couple of doors down from my room.
“I’ll wait out here and when you’re finished we’ll go back to your room and you can get some rest, you’ll need to be up a bit earlier than dawn so I can get some breakfast in you”

When she left me alone in my room I lay in bed thinking. I escaped a death penalty today. That one sentence kept swirling around in my head. There was also something I found quite amusing. I was in the dungeon for murder but they made me one of the cooks. For all they know I could poison the King’s food or spike his drink. The thought made me smile and I eventually fell asleep.

tell me if you liked chapter 1 and i'll post more
Ever Blackthorn
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 am

as i said on the chat
u BETTER add more
i really want to know what will happen
if i were her i would poison the rest of the royal family
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 am

Chapter 2
I awoke to a knocking on my door. I looked out of the small window beside my bed and it was still dark outside. I went to the door and opened it to find Dixie standing outside.
“Time for breakfast!” She said enthusiastically and smiled.
“Already? I must’ve only slept what 2 hours?”
“No, silly! You slept for 5” She still sounded so happy.
I got changed into the cook’s uniform and went with Dixie to the baths first, then the kitchen to get breakfast. I told Dixie I wasn’t hungry but she forced me to eat something. After we were done Dixie took me to Ash’s office again. But this time it was a different office. It looked exactly the same as the other one but there was a staircase to the left, and a door on the right.
“I’ll go let him know you’re here” And before I could argue Dixie disappeared up the stairs. It only took a minute for Dixie to come back down following Ash. He was wearing something that an assassin would wear. All black.
“Good morning Iliana, I hope Dixie’s been helpful?” He asked without looking up.
“Yes sir, she’s been very nice to me” I said, glad that my voice didn’t waver.
“You are dismissed Dixie” As soon as Dixie was out the door Ash finally looked at me.
“Well at least the uniform fits” He said, gesturing to the uniform I was wearing.
I looked down and saw for the first time that it actually fit really well. It wasn’t too tight or too loose.
“Now, we’ll get started with your lessons for today” Ash went back upstairs and came down with a tray of different ingredients on it.
“Can you identify all the items on this tray?” He asked.
I walked over to the tray and looked at what was there. I pointed and named the different things on the tray and they were really simple. Flour, milk, etc.
“Well at least you know the very basic foods………..” he trailed off in thought.
While he was distracted I looked into his mind. He was wondering if it was a bad idea to let me use these ingredients to make scones. His head snapped up and I withdrew from his mind but I could still hear his thoughts. Somehow he knew when I was in his mind. Well, he didn’t know it was me but he knew someone was in his mind.
“I’ll be right back” he said to me and walked quickly out the door.
While he was gone I had some time by myself. How did he know I was in his head? Unless he was like me he shouldn’t know if I was in his head or not. No I told myself, you’re not like other people and no-one’s like you, you’re the only one of your kind left.
See the thing is, I’d done some research before I killed Jake and found some info on shifters. There was a war between them, lycans and vampires. Vampires were on our side and there was a lot of lycans. Lycans can only turn into the one animal and that is a wolf. People bitten by lycans become a half human, half wolf. Very disturbing.
We won the war and so the lycans took revenge, biting every shifter they found, until there were no pure shifters left.
Obviously because I’m a pure shifter they didn’t do such a good job at checking.
Ash came back in the room and didn’t look too happy. My guess was that he went and checked around his office and found nothing.
“You can go back to your room Iliana, we’re done for today” he sounded a bit confused. Me, I was over-the-moon with joy. He didn’t in the least suspect me!
But my joy was short lived when I rounded the corner and saw 2 guards whispering and laughing about something. Then I saw what was in their minds.
They’d come to kill me.
I must have made some sort of noise because their laughter immediately stopped and they started to sniff the air like they were animals. Then I realised what they were.
They were shifter lycans. You see, shifter lycans are different when they’re born, not made. They can change on a full moon and they can imitate people as well. If you ever come across one don’t let it touch you or it could change into you and pretend to be you.
Well these two were getting closer to me by the second.
There was nowhere to run and I couldn’t let them touch me. I made my way quietly back towards Ash’s office when I heard them following me. I couldn’t run because they were faster than me so I turned around to confront them.
“What do you want?” I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.
“We’ve missed your dark sarcasm and came to say hi” said guard 1.
“Sure you have, now what’s your real reason creep”
“You shouldn’t be alive; King Lucifer told us about Prince Jake and told us to get rid of the last pure shifter”
“Are you sure you can take me down? I am better trained than you” I said sympathetically. But it wasn’t the truth, I hadn’t gotten very much exercise in prison. I could’ve done laps of my cell but it wasn’t big enough.
“We won’t need to, all we need to say is that if you don’t give yourself up, King Lucifer won’t give your memories back” I knew what they were saying, but as soon as I got those memories they would kill me anyway.
“Some things are better left forgotten”
I started to run. I had no idea where I was going but I just had to get away. I could still sense their minds behind me and they were gaining on me.
I took a sharp turn right and ran into Dixie.
“Whoa, slow down girl. Why are you running?” I couldn’t answer but I apparently didn’t need to because they were standing right behind me. I turned around slowly and looked up into guard one’s eyes.
“Turn around and walk away” I said in a calm, soft voice.
“Where should I go?” He asked in a dreamy voice. They always sound like that when you use mind control.
“Walk until your feet bleed, then keep walking”
He turned around, grabbed his partner’s hand and walked away. I was glad that no-one else was in the hallway-
Dixie.
I completely forgot she was standing right there and she probably saw everything I just did. I was going back to the dungeon for sure.
But as I turned to look at Dixie she looked completely calm.
“Good thinking Iliana; that got rid of them”
“Um.....”
“Don’t worry, I’ll come to your room later tonight and take you somewhere and you can meet my friends!” With that she skipped away, and I mean she literally skipped. Jeez, how much energy can one person have?

here you go, chapter 2:)
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 am

SWEET!!!!
i like that girl
she sounds strong and brave too
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 am

Chapter 3
I was lying on my bed, thinking about why Dixie didn’t freak out and run away or bombard me with questions, when there was a knock at the door.
“Who is it?” I only ask this so I don’t have to keep scanning people’s minds. I mean, what if I forget something at one of my lessons with Ash and he comes knocking on my door? He knew when someone was in his mind.
“It’s Dixie; remember I’m taking you out tonight!” She called back enthusiastically.
I opened the door and she grabbed my hand and started pulling me down all kinds of hallways. We came to a double door and went through and it led outside.
“Wait, am I allowed outside?” I didn’t know what the rules were for newly freed prisoners.
“Of course silly, you’re not a prisoner any more, you can go anywhere in the castle you want. Well, except the King’s quarters”
She led me into the forest that surrounded the castle and I sensed a lot of minds up ahead.
“Dixie, where are we going?”
“You’re going to meet my friends; we all meet out in the woods every full moon”
“Wait; did you just say full moon?” That was bad, very bad. If it was a full moon I couldn’t be outside. And it was almost midnight.
“Yeah, it’s sort of a tradition we keep going”
I saw light ahead and all too soon we came out of the trees to a giant clearing with a couple of campfires around with people surrounding them.
“Dixie!” I heard a voice shout and from one of the campfires I saw two girls about my age walking towards us.
“Hi Sookie!” Dixie squealed. Okay, these were her friends.
“Who’s this?” The one named Sookie asked less politely.
“This is Iliana, Iliana these are my friends” she made hand gestures to each of them in turn.
“This is Sookie Stackhouse and Sky Willow” They looked me up and down and I got an unwelcome vibe from their minds.
“Nice to meet you but Dixie I really need to go inside” I tried to keep my voice from wavering, but I couldn’t. On full moons I couldn’t stop myself from shapeshifting and there were a lot of people here.
“What’s wrong?” Dixie was looking at me in concern and then I just couldn’t take it anymore.
I ran.
While I was running my body started to shake and I changed into a pure white wolf. I kept running because I could sense minds behind me and I suspected that it was Sookie, Dixie and Sky.
“Iliana!” They all called in unison.
I stopped; the edge of the forest was only three kilometres away. I started walking back towards the gathering and sniffed the ground to try and track where Dixie and her friends went. When I lifted my head they were suddenly standing right in front of me. But they didn’t know it was me, or at least I hoped so.
Sookie’s eyes went wide and I felt something tickle my mind, I tried to get rid of it and ended up inside Sookie’s mind. Not just inside her mind but I saw myself through her eyes. Shocked I returned to my own body and Sky gasped while Dixie just stood there looking at me in fascination.
I moved to walk past them and three more people came up behind Dixie.
“Dixie, Dawson won’t stop asking me about where you went and why the new girl ran so you might want to go explain-” the girl behind Dixie suddenly cut off and stared at me. Her eyes went a gold colour (her eyes were green) and she looked like she was spaced out.
“Oh great, Sky and Sookie can you take Luna back to Winfred and explain that she’s having another one of her flashbacks” so this girl’s name is Luna. She had brown hair and was wearing a cook’s uniform.
“Sure Dixie” Sky answered. I tried to move past them again when Dixie approached and started stroking my fur.
“How did a pretty wolf like you end up here, huh?” She asked me. She used one of those high pitched voices you use when talking with animals; I hated it when people did that at me.
I made a low growl in my chest and Dixie didn’t act threatened. I walked away from her and growled again, a bit louder this time and my ears went back and I bared my teeth slightly.
“Don’t be like that, I know you’re a shapeshifter and so are we” Huh? They’re shapeshifters? That actually explains a lot about Dixie and friends. Luna’s eyes turning gold when she has ‘flashbacks’, whatever they were, Sookie being able to get in my mind. But it didn’t explain Dixie or Sky. May as well ask her in human form.
I went towards a tree I’d run by earlier and dug until I found some clothes. I put them in my mouth and changed behind a bush. Thank goddess it was 12:30pm, if it was still anywhere near 12:00pm I wouldn’t have been able to change back.
I got dressed into the clothes I found and arose from behind the bush. Dixie just smiled when she saw it was me. The smile was one of those smiles that said I’m-in-on-the-big-secret.
“I knew I recognised you from somewhere when I saw you in Ash’s office” she was really excited. There was no way Dixie could ever not be happy.
“What do you mean you recognised me?” I asked, maybe she’d tell me a bit more about this whole ‘we’re shapeshifters too’ thing.
“Well, I see the future, Sky sees the present, Sookie reads minds and Luna sees the past or we call them ‘flashbacks’” That was awesome! All my life I thought I’d never meet any other shifters that weren’t lycan shifters, and I had one standing right in front of me!
“That explains lots, like how you didn’t freak when I ran into you in the hallway earlier”
“I don’t want to be rude, but what can you do?” She asked hesitantly.
“I can read people’s minds as well as control them and when I draw, what I draw always comes true” I waited for that to sink in but it didn’t take long. Dixie suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the little campfire gathering.
When we got there, Luna’s flashback was over and she was sitting next to a guy. In fact all of Dixie’s friends were sitting next to guys. One of the guys came over to Dixie and gave her a hug.
“Iliana, this is Dawson my boyfriend and Jace, Sookie’s boyfriend, Sky’s boyfriend Quinn and Luna’s boyfriend Winfred” I shook their hands and found that everyone in Dixie’s little group were actually the nicest people I’d met since my release from prison.
“So Iliana, how’d you get Dixie’s special attention?” The question came from Sookie, not very nicely.
“She’s a shapeshifter like us” Dixie said in my defence. They all just stared at me, like I was a science experiment and not a person. It was also kind of awkward and scary until Dixie came to the rescue once more.
“Why don’t you show them what you change into Iliana?” She asked me.
“I don’t think that’s such a good idea Dixie” Me changing into a pure white wolf, being the main animal that represents my family, wouldn’t be a good thing. I’m a pure shifter, which means to all of the other shifters I’m basically royalty. I didn’t like being treated that way.
“Why? What you turn into is beautiful”
“Because I just became human again” I said simply, and Dixie shut up.
Then I realised that it wasn’t me who had shut Dixie up, but it was the guy standing next to Sookie.

glad you like my story so much:)
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 am

AMAZING!!!!!
thats the word i use to discribe this story!
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 am

thanx:)
im glad you like my story so much flower
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 am

i do its soo good
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 am

Chapter 4
He was a little shorter than Ash and had messy (in a cool way) hair with the same golden eyes I had. He wasn’t wearing a uniform so he obviously didn’t work for the King.
“Hello Dixie, Sky, Sookie, Luna. Who have we got here?” He had one of those voices that you could never get tired of listening to. Dixie was the first to recover from her dumbstruck state.
“This is Iliana, Iliana may I introduce Raphael”
“It is always a pleasure to meet one of Dixie’s friends” Raphael said, shaking my hand.
“Iliana, Raphael, can you come here for a moment?” Dixie asked, leading us to the edge of the clearing.
“Raphael, I’ll leave you both alone so you can explain everything to Iliana” before any of us could ask why or complain she ran away.
“Uh......does she always do that?” I asked Raphael.
“Not much but because of her gift, not many of us question what she does” that made sense.
He looked at me properly and his eyes widened when he saw that my eyes were golden like his.
“Iliana, what do you change into?” Instead of answering him (and not caring that my clothes were going to be erased from existence) I changed into the pure white wolf I was before.
The deal with me always turning into a white wolf was that it was my family’s symbol. Each pure shifter family had an animal to represent their family. My family had a white wolf. Again, I found this information in books and on the internet.
“You’re a pure shifter, part of the Frost family” Frost family? I tilted my head to the side to show him my confusion.
“I’m part of the Lafrenière family” All of a sudden he walked away and when he came back he was a pitch black wolf. I couldn’t believe it! I wasn’t the last pure shifter!
Then his voice was in my head.
I can’t believe you’re a pure shifter! He thought.
I can’t believe you are, I’ve lived my whole life thinking I was the last of my kind, and here you are, standing right in front of me! I sent the thought to him and his eyes widened. He walked over to where his clothes probably were and came back in human form with some spare clothes he put behind a bush for me.
I went and changed back to human and got dressed into the clothes. I went back to Raphael and he was sitting on a fallen down tree. I sat beside him and the silence that followed was awkward for me because I was holding back lots of questions that were trying to jump out of my mouth. Thankfully Raphael spoke first.
“What special ability do you have?” I wouldn’t even call them ‘special’.
“I can read and control minds and when I draw I draw the future” I said slowly, I didn’t know what his reaction would be.
“I’ve never heard of anyone having more than one ability before” he said thoughtfully. I was grateful he didn’t accuse me of invading people’s privacy by reading their minds and being able to control them.
“What can you do?” I asked hesitantly, I didn’t know if I was trusted enough by this guy.
“I can communicate to people’s minds and so can you seeing as that’s what you did to talk to me in wolf form”
“I always thought that it was just part my telepathy”
“It might be but I can’t read minds so maybe it’s different for different people”
I just sat there letting all of the information sink in. He was a pure shapeshifter like me. He had an unusual ability and he probably thought he was the last of his kind too. No, our kind, I had to stop thinking of him as a stranger.
“Do you want to go back and sit with the others?” Raphael asked.
“Yeah, maybe it’ll help clear my head if I’m around a group of people”

It didn’t help one measly bit being around Dixie and her friends. They kept talking about things to do with how great and powerful Raphael was because he’s pure. It became very annoying hearing so much and I tuned out until Dixie announced that we should probably get back to the castle and let me get some rest. She told me that Ash might not be very happy if I showed up to his lesson tired and then he would ask questions.

ENJOY!!!XD albino
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 am

hmmmm Rephael i wonder u got the idea for that lol
well i still love it hun
and im glad she found another pure member of her kind
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

OMG, I love the story so far. the characters are amazing too. I would love to read more.
Back to top Go down

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 pm

lol ikr?^^
see Ever it is really good
and im not the only one who agrees
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 am

thankyou both:)
lol, okay i see ur point karla:)
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am

Chapter 5
The next morning when I went inside Ash’s office for my lessons he wasn’t there. His door was left slightly open and I immediately prepared myself to find more of the King’s lycan shifters on the other side. No-one was inside but it was way too weird for someone like Ash to leave his door open.
I sensed someone in the room but if it was Ash I didn’t want to probe deeper into the person’s mind.
I took a couple of steps into the room and someone came up behind me with hostility. I turned around and grabbed the person’s arm and twisted it behind their back.
“Okay okay! You can let go now Iliana!” Ash said. He probably thought he could catch me off guard. Why would he? Unless he had heard from Dixie about yesterday and was testing my reflexes. No, that didn’t make any sense!
“Why’d you sneak up on me?!” I exclaimed, letting his arm go.
“Dixie told me about your run in with King Lucifer’s guards and she told me you fight pretty well so I wanted to see for myself” he shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal. It was; I could have changed into a tiger or something and killed him!
“Why would you even care if I was able to fight anyway? I’m a cook, and I’m pretty sure cooks don’t fight”
“Iliana, you’ve been given a new job. You’re going to be a guard” I stared at him. Teaching me how to fight was the next worse thing to making me a cook. It could give me the skills to escape the castle.
He stared right back at me and I saw something there, in his eyes, I’d never thought I’d see again. It was trust. He trusted me not to run away or do anything stupid.
I looked away and started to pace in the little room I had and mentally shook myself. I can’t get too close to people here. Even Dixie or Raphael, especially them. If I got too close to either of them I might get them killed. I was pretty sure that as soon as King Lucifer finds that I’m still alive he’ll send more guards, maybe this time he’ll send five instead of two.
“From now on you’ll come to my office and I’ll take you to the oval and we’ll do laps to start off with” he said, his voice all business.
“Okay, how many laps?” I asked.
“20 to start with and we’ll see how you do”
He had to be joking. Twenty laps weren’t that much for a shifter but he might guess at what I am when he sees that I’m not even puffed out after that many laps.
“Go and trade in your cooks uniform for some training clothes and we’ll start tomorrow, you’re dismissed”
I walked out the door to see Dixie waiting for me and she already had my spare cook’s uniform in her hands. We walked into the seamstresses work area and were greeted by Sookie and Sky. I was very surprised that Dixie’s friends worked in the castle. Then I wondered if Raphael worked here too, and dismissed the thought immediately. Raphael certainly didn’t work here. I would’ve seen or sensed him in the castle.
“Dixie! Iliana! What can we do for you?” Sky asked cheerfully.
“We just need a couple of pairs of sweats and some running shoes” Dixie said in her excited voice. Sookie put me into a changing room with the clothes and when I was finished I was happy to hand over my old uniform.

As I was waiting for Ash in his office I started to feel nervous. No-one except for Jake had seen me do anything like running or fighting. I started to feel self conscious.
Stop it I told myself; why should you care what he thinks? Ash doesn’t even act normal around you; he’s always tense and teacher like.
Ash came out of his room and noticed me leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.
“Let’s get started on the oval shall we?” He said as he walked past me and out the door.
When we got to the oval we were the only ones there. The oval was huge. I didn’t think it was going to be this big.
On the edge of the oval, there were the stables and everywhere was deserted.
“Well, start running then” Ash pulled me from my reverie.
I started running and it was difficult to keep myself from running too fast, like shifter fast. We could match the speed of vampires if we wanted to!
When I finished my 15th lap Ash started telling me to run faster. I kept speeding up and he kept saying ‘faster faster!’ but if I went any faster I’d give him clues as to what I am.
He suddenly shut up and I noticed a guy talking to him. It didn’t look like a very nice conversation, more like an argument. I finished my laps and walked over to where they were standing.
“Look, I know it sounds bad but give her a chance to prove to you she’s good enough” Ash was saying to the other guy.
I went and stood beside Ash and looked at the man he was talking to. To my surprise, it was Raphael Lafrenière.
“It isn’t my choice to make, if you want a girl as a fighter train, her yourself” They were arguing about me. Well that’s never happened before.
“Oh, Iliana this is one of the trainers we have here Raphael, Raphael this is Iliana, the girl I want trained”
At least I’m not completely invisible I thought.
“Tell Raphael how many laps you did, you didn’t look like you’re having trouble” Ash asked.
“I did twenty laps”
“See, she hasn’t even broken a sweat, she has the potential”
Both guys stared at me like some sort of fascinating science experiment. It was making me very uncomfortable.
Raphael sighed and looked away.
“Fine, bring her back here tomorrow morning and we’ll see how she does against one of my students” With that he walked away.
“Okay Iliana, you can go get yourself refreshed and prepared for tomorrow, you’re dismissed”
As soon as I was out of sight from Ash, Dixie and Luna followed me back to my room.
“Hi Dixie, Luna” I said, hoping they were just saying hello and then they would go back to whatever jobs they have.
“Hi Iliana! How was your first practise?” Dixie asked.
“It was okay I guess. Dixie, why did you tell Ash about what happened yesterday?” I needed to know before I made them go.
“I thought you might like a change of job, being a cook isn’t very exciting” she said, shaking her head.
“Well was there something you wanted?” I was trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice.
“No, not really.......Bye!” She ran off. There is no telling what that girl is going to do.
“Iliana, can we talk in your room?” Luna asked in a quiet voice.
I nodded and when we got to my room I closed the door and sat down in a chair and Luna did the same.
“What is it?” I asked, getting straight to the point. I really wanted a bath.
“There’s something wrong with Raphael”

ENJOY!!!! Clap
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 am

OMG, I really wanna know what happens next!!!!
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

Chapter 6
“What do you mean?” I asked, feeling sick in my stomach.
“He’s been acting strange lately and when you met everyone when I had a flashback, it wasn’t about you like I would’ve thought, it was his past” With every word the sick feeling grew.
“Well, what did you see?” At least she didn’t see my past. Who knows what horrific things I could’ve done?
“I saw Raphael standing by one of the trees in the forest and then he was knocked unconscious from behind. It then flashes to him standing next to Lucifer and the Prince brought in a prisoner, a girl, and Lucifer told Raphael to do something to her and she screamed and fell unconscious. Raphael didn’t even argue!”
“Then I keep getting more flashes of Lucifer giving Raphael some sort of necklace, none of it makes sense!” Luna put her head in her hands in frustration.
“Did you get a good look at the prisoner’s face?” Maybe she was still in the castle or dungeons and I could ask her what happened to her.
“No, she had her head down the whole time” she sighed and lifted her head and looked at me.
“I should go back to my room before curfew, if you think of anything find me and talk to me”

After Luna left and I had a bath, I thought over what Luna had said. Raphael was acting strange, being friendly one moment and tough and I’m so manly the next. Then again he could just be a good actor.
At that moment there was a knock at my door. I got out of my bed and opened the door slightly and peeked out, no-one was there but there was a note on the ground.
I shut the door and opened it.

Dear Iliana,
Good luck for tomorrow, even though you won’t beat me in front of Ash.
Can you meet me afterwards so we can talk?
Raphael

Great, something was wrong with Raphael and now he wants to get me alone, this just gets better and better!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! YAY
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 am

plz let me know if its good or not pale
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Lovin it Smile
When are you gonna put some more up??
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:48 am

i'll put more up right now:)

Chapter 7
I woke the next morning still holding the letter Raphael had given me. What was I going to do! Well, I can’t just sit here and think about it, I thought.
I got out of bed and dressed in my sweats and did some stretches in my room before I went to meet Ash and Raphael.
As soon as I opened my door I bumped straight into Ash. He had his hand raised to knock and I had a weird impulse to laugh. I didn’t though, I was too tense.
Ash put down his hand and looked at me carefully.
“Well, you look ready” he said, still looking me up and down.
“I am. Where are we meeting Raphael?” I couldn’t remember if he’d mentioned it or not.
“We’re to meet him on the training grounds” he saw my blank look.
“Where you were doing laps yesterday” he said this slowly, as if he were talking to a small child. I took a deep breath and concentrated on how I was going to fight Raphael without any training or changing.

When we got to the grounds, Raphael was already there punching and kicking what looked like a scarecrow with a big red target painted on its chest.
“Hello Iliana, I hope you brought some bandages because you’re going to need them” Raphael said, just to taunt me.
“I don’t think I’m the one who’s going to need bandages” I said. Even though it was a total lie it felt good to talk back.
“Enough talk”, said Ash, “let’s finish this. Iliana, that side, Raphael, the other”.
I went to the left side of Ash and Raphael went to the right.
“I want you to start on three, one........two.........three!”
What happened next was a giant blur. Ash quickly moved out of the way of Raphael running towards me. I took a fighting stance and prepared for the blow his impact would be. As soon as he got about 5 centimetres from hitting me in the face, I finally moved. I took hold of his arm, pulled it behind and pushed him away from me.
That made him angry.
He came at me again so I blocked the leg he tried to kick me with and I punched him in the stomach, chest, face and finally, I put my foot behind him while he was winded and pulled my leg towards me, making him fall backwards in the process.
“Well done Iliana!” I heard a familiar voice shout.
I took that moment to look around me and I noticed that Dixie, Luna and Sookie were watching.
I felt something hard hit me in the area behind my knee and I realised that while I was distracted, Raphael had gotten back up and tried to make me fall. Because it didn’t work Raphael tried again so as he had the thought to punch me in the stomach I dodged him and pushed him on the ground while he was stumbling.
“Okay, I think we know who the winner is!” Ash shouted at Raphael.
“I’m still not training her” Raphael said, though it came out as a growl.
“I don’t care if you want to or not Shifter because I decided that she’s too good to be trained by you”.
I couldn’t have heard him right; did he just call Raphael a Shifter?
This couldn’t be good.
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 am

tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 am

Whoa, thats kool, the story is certainly starting to unravel well Smile
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

thanx:)
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 am

Chapter 8
“Whatever Ash, I’m going” and just like that he ran into the woods. Right where I was supposed to meet him. Was I supposed to follow him?
I couldn’t do that though, and then Ash would know that I already met Raphael and he’ll ask how. That I can’t mention.
“I apologise for Raphael’s poor behaviour” said Ash, turning to me.
“It’s okay, I’ve seen worse” when you’ve been in a prison, you see a lot of bad things.
“I guess you would have” Ash muttered to himself, but I still heard.
“Well, I’m going to go and have a bath so bye!” I wanted to go to my room and think of what to do, go meet weird Raphael with his mood changes or hide somewhere and wait out the night. So I started walking.
Somehow the second option didn’t sound very appealing.
“Hey, Iliana wait a second!” Called Ash.
He ran up to me and faced me.
“The fact that I told you Raphael is a Shifter didn’t scare you did it?” That wasn’t what I expected him to say. Not reading his mind was getting annoying. I didn’t like all the surprises.
“Uh no, I never thought there were any left since the war” complete lie.
“Apparently he survived, but no others did” he’s lying, I didn’t even have to enter his head, this broadcasted perfectly.
“Too bad, anyway I really have to go”

When I got to my room I slammed the door with unnecessary force. While I was leaning against my door I thought for about two seconds about going to meet Raphael and finally decided that there was no way to avoid the inevitable. I had to go see him.
I got changed and walked out my door shutting it carefully behind me. My neighbours didn’t need to be disturbed again.
I ran out to the forest and searched with my mind to see where Raphael was hiding. I felt a familiar mind pattern and followed it to the clearing where all the Shifters were gathered the last full moon and sure enough, there was Raphael.
When he saw me come into his line of sight he smiled at me, came over to me and gave me a hug. I didn’t hug back.
“What took ya so long!?” He asked casually.
“Ash wanted to talk to me, and speaking of Ash, how does he know you’re a Pure Shifter?” May as well get straight to the important questions I needed to ask.
“Oh, he caught me change one full moon in the forest” he sounded like it wasn’t a big deal, well guess what buddy! It’s a huge deal!
“Okay, well now he knows what to look for and if he sees me acting even a tiny bit shifter-like, I’m dead meat!” Shouting at him wasn’t fair but hey, he’s the one acting as if there’s two of him!
“He won’t catch you out” he sounded so sure of himself that it just flared my anger level higher.
“How can you be so sure? You turned your back for one second and he caught you!” My anger was turning into worry.
“Because you’re more careful than me”
And then he kissed me.

hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Burningn eyes
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

Awwwwwwwww, wonder what happens next Smile
Back to top Go down
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи
ЄѴЄЯ βℓαcκтнσяи

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 am

well, you dont have to wonder any longer Razz

Chapter 9
I slapped Raphael with as much force as I could gather and he fell to the ground. I took this opportunity to run for it.
I didn’t bother with watching my speed; I just wanted to get out of there.
And, once again, bumped into someone.
This time it was Luna who was conveniently in my way.
“Whoa, what’s wrong Iliana?” She asked, full of concern.
“Just walk with me to my room, I’ll explain there”.

When we got to my room, I told Luna everything. My past, my memories, everything.
“Wow, so he kissed you?” Luna had just heard all this bad stuff that happened in my life and that was what she was struggling to grasp?
“Yes, have you had any more Flashbacks? Like the one you told me about earlier?” Maybe it would hold the clue to Raphael’s problem.
“No, I am sorry but that seems to be the only Flashback related to Raphael” she sounded bummed. Well I was too, because the longer we spent trying to figure out Raphael, the weirder he starts to act.
“Hey, you know the part of my Flashback with the prison girl?” She was getting excited about something.
“Yeah” I answered, puzzled.
“That could’ve been you!”
“But why was I in the King’s chamber anyway?”
“I don’t know, but we have to find the answer and quickly” Luna’s enthusiasm disappeared in a blink, replaced by her usual emotionless facade.
“I better go, or Sky’s gonna kill me for not meeting her on time” and Luna was gone.

After Luna left and I washed my face, (I could still feel Raphael’s lips on mine) and sat on my bed there was a knock on my door.
I very hesitantly scanned the very outside of the person’s mind.
It was Ash.
I opened my door and saw it wasn’t Ash; it was one of King Lucifer’s shifter lycans.
Before he could react I punched him in the face and ran in the direction of Ash’s office, hoping he’ll be there.
I got to the door and knocked frantically on it.
The door opened and I rushed in and closed the door behind me before Ash could even ask me what I was there for.
“What’s wrong Iliana?” He asked me, sounding a bit annoyed that I’d barged in.
I leaned against the door and listened with my ears and mind to see if he knew where I went and if he was following me.
He was knocked out at the door to my room.
“King Lucifer sent one of his minions at me again” I thought I shouldn’t mention that he was a shifter lycan; he’d ask me how I knew.
“Is he following you?”
“No, I think I hit him too hard” I was good at this acting thing!
“Stay here, I’ll go check”
Without waiting for an answer he left and I followed his brain patterns to my room to make sure the shifter lycan didn’t have any friends.
Then I realised something.
How in the world did the shifter lycan disguise his mind to look like Ash’s?

tell me what you think High Five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories   Lost Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next