House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for title suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

Looking for title suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Looking for title suggestions   Looking for title suggestions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 pm

((Okay I want to know if this is as horrible as I think it is))
Prologue
Do you rember when you were a little kid? When your parents would soothe your worries by checking for monsters under the bed that they knew didn’t exist, but you were convinced they were real. Well what if someday 17 years later when you’re in high school and have no more of those worries…you find out you were right. That all of those creatures you made up were real. Good and Bad.

Well that’s what happened to are defenseless friend Eve. One day she walked up to the big building of Beavers High and there they were, dressed in business clothes. Elves, Giants, Fairies, Vampires, Boogey men, and Mermaids (they change when they come out of water you know).

Well on this particular day. Every single race had run out of people. There existence running out. So they found a way to make more of their kind. That’s why today they are at Beaver High. To seek out people to join there clan, become there kin.

This is what happened to are poor friend Eve

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for title suggestions   Looking for title suggestions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

((Nobody replied but I kept typing)
Chapter 1
I walked up to the school building. When I got there I looked around. There were a lot of people. There was a tall bulky guy, a slim tall woman, a small girl, a tall teen-ager about my age girl, a tall muscular guy, a big scary looking guy and that was it. Besides them it was just another cluster of kids.

Classes passed by but the entire time I kept seeing those same six people peeking through the windows. I went to lunch and picked up my tray. I sat down next to my friends Kayl and Tonks (she changed her name to her favorite Harry Potter chareter’s). I watched them eat there food as I ate mine. We didn’t talk that much until the six people came in “Do you know what there problem is?” we all asked at the same time then burst into laughter. Just then the tall slim woman sat down. She pulled a note book out of her pocket and poised her pen ready to take notes.

“What is your name?” she directed the question at me her gray eyes never moving. My friends stared at me wanting me to answer.

“Eve,” I finally said she scribbled something into her notebook.

“Eve would you mind if you had to leave your family and never see them again,” I was hoping this was hypothetical but her voice didn’t make it sound that way.

“Well it would depend on why I was leaving,” I answered that caused her to scribble something else into her notebook.

“Thank you ladies that will be all,” she got up. Then the small girl sat down and questioned Kayl. Then the muscular guy questioned Tonks.

Lunch finally ended and I left trying to forget about what happened.

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for title suggestions   Looking for title suggestions EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm

((Still no one replies still I countinue))

Chapter 2
In science I looked at what Tonks was wearing I had forgotten to see her apparel in the cafeteria. Her short (by short I mean a little shorter then her ear-lobe) purple hair had a crown of flowers in it. Under her eyes was some heavy black eyeliner her lips were black to match. She had on a black t-shirt over which laid her favorite necklace. It was just a gold chain with a bunch of mixed up things. Half a locket with a picture of her when she had long brown hair softer eyeliner pale oink lipstick and a white t-shirt. A busted up but still ticking pocket watch. A paper clip or two. A couple of bottle caps. And the newest addition a few pieces of unidentifiable rusted metal. Her jeans were dark blue. Her feet had beat up high tops on them and that was it that was her outfit.

None of this surprised me. She was going through a gothic stage. Tonks had been her name even before this. Even in the simpler time I told you about in her necklace. The goth style had been going on for a while now. You never new with her tomorrow she could be wearing hippie clothes.

When science came to an end and we were released for the day I walked outside to wait for Tonks. This had been are spot to meet. We were trying to do good for the earth by walking home from and to school. Kayl lived out to far to walk so she crammed as many kids that could fit into her fuel efficient car and took them home. Tonks came out and she looked at me while we walked home “So do you know what those people want?” she asked.

“Oh there probably from some sority and this is one of there assignments to freak out the high school kids,” she nodded though she did not seem to have complete faith in my words.
Neither did I.

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for title suggestions   Looking for title suggestions EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Chapter 3
We were coming close to her house when Kayl’s car stopped by us. The windows got rolled down and I counted 5 in the back and 3 in the front. They waved and said ‘Hi,’ most of them were poular kids getting dropped off around town. The three of us (Tonks Kayl and I) are popular in are own not popular way “Need a lift?” a kid asked. I shook my head we were three doors from are destination “No thanks,” I said. Kayl’s group left for there next stop and Tonks and I started is walk again.

From Tonks house I went behind her house. Then I jumped the fence. I passed the McDonalds (which when my parents were gone late was my dinner and after school snack). Finally I walked up the road and was at my house. But on rainy days or snowy days I stayed at Tonks house.

The weird thing was I never saw Tonks parents. I mean no surprise mine didn’t come home until late at night. But I when I spent the night that morning there was no evidence of any one coming home or anything else.

That day I decided to stay at Tonks house. When we dropped are bags and started to go to the kitchen I noticed she looked worried frightened almost.

If it was about the people, then so was

((Yuuki Cross I hope my hint helped with the creatures question))

Comments .com link

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for title suggestions   Looking for title suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for title suggestions
Page 1 of 1