House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(nameless at the moment any suggestions)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

(nameless at the moment any suggestions) Empty
PostSubject: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I walked down the street of fifth and avenue on my way home from school. I heard a car pull up beside me I didn’t realize that some men were trying to grab me till one of them had my arm I dropped my bag and pulled my arm loose then ran for it after that I headed to the closest person I knew Kadens. As I rounded the corner the car came up to me but this time faster one of the men jumped out and grabbed me as he c covered my mouth and pulled me into the car I tried to fight my way free until I hit my head on the car door I blacked out. Where am I? I thought to myself as my eyes fluttered open I tried to wipe my face but my hands where restrained behind my back I tried to wiggle free until I felt a hand my shoulder I stopped and screamed but it wasn't that loud I know why I was ducked taped across my mouth oh ya that’s right I've been kidnapped. "Good morning Alana." one of the men who kidnapped me touched my shoulder and walked around me to face me oh no not you was all I could think Kyle Morison he was in a few of my classes with me he had ear length pitch black hair that slightly covered his hazel green eyes. I blinked in surprise "Ah I take it that you know me good.' he smirked and took the duck tape off my mouth "what the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled looking at him.

"Let me go if you do Ill just tell everyone I wanted time alone" I looked at him for a while "If you don't then ill scream" I threatened looking at him within three seconds after my statement I started to scream. That was until I was hit beside the head by an other guy I blinked the pain away "what the crap was that for?" I muttered shacking my head "Cause you screamed and your going to scare your best friend." I heard the smirk form on this other guys voice I looked all around the room frantically. Alex walked up to me and knelt right in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes he motioned his head to the door the other guy walked to the door and walked in and walked back out dragging another girl. "Lacey!" I yelled watching the guy dragging passed out lacey onto the mattress in the corner of the room "What the hell do you want from us Alex!?" I looked at him furiously he smirked as he stood up "I'm not going to tell you that Kristi that will ruin the fun" he said while heading for the door across the room "oh and scream all you want no one is going to hear you were miles away from the nearest town" he laughed as he walked out as the other guy followed him out he laughed "good night girls" then he shut the door behind him and locked it. I looked around the room to see if their was anything I could use or do to get free.. Nothing.. nothing at all. I looked around the room then I saw a window I saw grass and dirt at the bottom of the window so that must mean were in a basement somewhere. I started to twist my wrists trying to loosen the rope that had me tied up on a chair.

I did this till I heard a snap I smirked it was the rope it broke I pulled my hands free then I untied my legs then I got up and ran to Lacey "Hey lacey wake up." I whispered trying to untie her. I heard a bang above me I jumped up I looked at lacey then above me "Ill be back Lacey I promise" I muttered before I headed towards the window I grabbed the chair and dragged it to the window and stood on the chair. I pushed the window up and climbed out of the basement when I pulled my self up from the ground I crouched and walked around the corner to a light window of the house I heard voices "James I want you to watch the girls while I run into town" Alex stated as he grabbed a pair of car keys then headed for the door and walked out I crouched lower I sat their till he pulled out and drove away. I looked around and found a shovel I grabbed it and held it firm in my hand and rounded around the corner again walked up the front steps to the house and pushed the door open I held the shovel like a bat and walked in I looked all around I didn’t see this James anywhere till I heard someone yell he found out that I left I smirked and headed for the basement door I walked down the stairs and looked through th crack of the door and saw James looking through the window I climbed out of I snuck behind him an hit him in the back of the head with shovel that knocked him out he fall to the floor I dropped the shovel and grabbed him and drug him to the mattress and tied his hands and feel as I was tying him he woke up I smirked "your not that smart" I said standing up then I heard a phone go off it was coming from his pocket I took the phone out the caller ID said "Alex" I smirked and answered it "Hello" I smirked "Kristi?" I could here the smirk form on his face "I'm actually not surprised you escaped and caught James he not so bright as you noticed already"
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

i like it
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju
Affinities : Fire and Air

PostSubject: Re: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm

I like it, please continue
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 pm

You have to keep writting it , it is great ! =)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 am

that is cool!
i dont know any good names.
i'll have to read more hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (nameless at the moment any suggestions)   (nameless at the moment any suggestions) Empty

Back to top Go down

(nameless at the moment any suggestions)
Page 1 of 1