House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! Empty
PostSubject: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 am

Okay, you will make your character like how you would for an RP. It'll look like this:

Name:
Bio: (Ex: Why You Side With Whomever You Chose. How You Became Involved With Them.)
Piccy/Appearance:

Rules~!
~Try to avoid reposting pictures.
~Please try to use proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
~Try to avoid reposting names.
~Please don't make yourself all high and powerful.
~Yes, you can make a character sheet for a character already in the book. (If you do, please mix up the Bio or Side.)
~You are allowed to make a new character weekly.
~Have fun!

Note: Please, before you post your character sheet, keep in mind I will be chosing someone every week (If possible) to repost a special suprise! This person will be based on: Originality, Consideration, Consistancy, and Loyalty. If I ever go behind on this, I would like a PM notifying me if such an event were to occur. Please say on the thread that you are. I do not want to be attacked by a million PMs. o.O And whoever does so will not somehow gain my favor for performing the special suprise. You are more than welcome to turn it down if you are to win.

Before You Post Your Character, Please Wait For The Cue! It Will Be The First Reply!

Last edited by ~Party Penguin~ on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 am

I open the Main Gate,
To this exciting race!
Who will be the winner of them all?
Who will watch the rest fall?
Who will follow my cheer?
Who's character will steer clear?
All these answered, and much more,
So stay tuned to see what's in store!
~Moon

I hope you like this week's Special Treat! I wish you all the best of luck! Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Name:Karie Melina Downning
Side: Nyx
Bio: Karie had been like everyone overtooken by Kalona's beatuy. Then one night, she had a weird vision. Something uncommon seeing her affinity was art. )(ex. painting, drawing)(She saw, and really saw how Kalona came out and other aftermath from him. She was shocked and told friends, everyone called her stupid, believing Nyx was there to keep her safe. She wasn't sure, but when she was jumped one night. That was when she realized Nyx safed her life and her from death. Ever since then she has been fighting ever since and is willing to risk her life to stop Nerfert.
Piccy/Appearance:
Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! Anime_girl236
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 am

Name:Sara
Side: (Nyx/Neferet)nyx
Bio: (Ex: Why You Side With Whomever You Chose. How You Became Involved With Them.) Sara sides with nyx because she feels that she has saved her life. Sara used to be a troubled kid and she was emo. She attempted to take her life when Nyx spoke to her and stopped her. So she is ofrever greatful. She has chosen the side of good,and her affinities are spirit and darkness. She was confused about why darkness was her affinity but then she knew that she needed that to help stop nefret and it was also a very big part of her past.
Piccy/Appearance:Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! Cute-emo-scene-girl
Back to top Go down
littlevamp
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
littlevamp

Female Posts : 427

Character sheet
Name: Isabella Black aka Isabella Snow
Affinities : All five elements,ablitiy to heal

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Name:Sapphire Moon
Side:Nyx
Bio:I became involed with Nyx because I'm a newly marked vampire and I choose Nyx's side because I trust in her and the good she has shown her children.
Piccy/Appearance:Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! Evehmmmalittlewierdno-1
Back to top Go down
Nightchild19
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Nightchild19

Female Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 am

Name: Pheonix-Jade aka Nightchild19
Side: Neferet
Bio: why? i don't know why, maybe 'cause she's insanely awesome? evil? dangerous? or is it her beauty that out-wins anyone elses? i think it's all of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am

Name: Essence Crimson
Side: Nyx
Bio: i am on Nyx's side all the way. She is kind and lets people choose their own path. She makes everything fair and doesn't choose evil. Go team Nyx!
Pic/app: a goth with black hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!   Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyx or Neferet? Choose Your Side!
Page 1 of 1