House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:08 pm

This is a new story I'm working on. Tell me, like it, hate it, dislike it? Should I keep or kill it? Thanks for the help =D<3.

Summary: When you have a small group of friends, you'd think that everyone knows everything about the other. Especially in such a small town. But this group, are like strangers. None knowing the others secrets. Yet they all love each other. But after each day goes by, it becomes harder and harder to keep secrets. So what will happen if any got out? Would they still love and accept each other?

Colors:
Zack: Orange
Cody: Red
Sam: Blue
Summer: Violet
Trinity: Indigo
Skye: Cyan

Spoiler:

Chapter One: Zack's PoV

She was standing by her locker, leaning against it. I sighed watching her; she was so beautiful, as always. The hallways were empty and eerily silent. I silently walked over to her, and hugged her from behind. Our bodies fitting perfectly together. It was weird, the way we matched. Almost as if...I shouldn’t even think that way.

I just shook my head and kissed her neck. She turned and smiled at me. Those beautiful lips of hers turning up into a full smile, showing her perfect white teeth. She was perfect, absolutely perfect. I leaned down to kiss her. Taking my time, taking in everything that was happening. We were mere centimeters away; I could feel her breathe on my lips. The moment was absolutely perfect. I could finally do what I've wanted to do for so long. I leaned the final distance so our lips could meet...

RING, RING, RING!

I sighed and hit the snooze button, I didn't even open my eyes. "Couldn't you let me have a few more minutes?!" I yelled to my alarm clock. Actually, I was lucky it didn't let me finish. I would have been tempted to actually kiss her. But I knew I shouldn't. I sighed and opened my eyes, looking at the clock. "Shiit!" I said, jumping up quickly. I had 20 minutes to get ready! I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, I plugged in my straightener and quickly brushed my teeth. I then got into the shower. I let the water calmly run down my back for a few minutes, to clear my mind.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my room. I picked out a pair of grey skinny jeans, my Black Veil Brides t-shirt, and a black and purple checkered hoodie. I slipped on my black and white checkered vans and went back into the bathroom. I brushed through my hair and started to quickly straighten it. I always kept my straightener on low, I hated when my hair was pin straight, then it was too thin. Once it was how I wanted it I walked back into my room and put on my rings for my snake bites.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway, trying to rush through the house. I walked downstairs, running quickly to the door but not too quickly as to appear suspicious.

"Zack!" My father yelled from the kitchen. I sighed, I guess I wasn't quick enough. I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I said in a slightly annoyed voice. I was already going to be late, he was just making it worse.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me," He practicaly growled at me. I sighed and nodded and murmed a quick sorry. He nodded and said, "Now, as I was saying," He eyed my arm. "I hope your going to cover that up with that gay make-up of yours," He said. I rolled my eyes, earning me a slap in the face. I fell to the ground upon impact. The side of my face collided with the hard linoleum floor and I was sure it was probably red. Great, more to cover up. My dad kicked me in the side, hard too. "Stop being a biitch and get up," He snarled. I got up, rubbing my face, and rushed up the stairs.

I slammed my door shut and had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. I hated him! I punched the wall, making a hole. I knew I would get it later for that, but right now, I didn't care. He made me want to rip my hair out, to just scream! Ugh! I looked at my arm and the huge bruise on it. He gave me that last night, for eating a snack at night. My dad barely fed me and I was starving so I snuck downstairs and grabbed a protein bar. He was sitting at the table, drinking of course. Freaking alcoholic. He had ripped the thing from my mouth and shoved me onto the ground. He kicked and hit me, the other bruises however were covered by my shirt and skinnys. This was the only visible one.

I took out my make-up and covered up the bruise. Then I looked at my face in the mirror and sighed. I knew it was going to bruise. I quickly covered it up to hide the redness and put away the make-up. I looked at myself in the full mirror. I was now perfectly fine. The hole in the wall would need to be taken care of and I knew I'd have to work hard to pay it off. I sighed and opened the door, exiting my room for the second time today. Only to run into my mother.

I looked at her and the scowl on my face quickly softened. No matter how much I hated my dad, I loved my mother. "Be nice sweetie, you know how your father is," She warned softly. I sighed.

"I know," I said. She nodded and got on her tippy toes to kiss my forehead. I smiled at her and she walked away. My scowl quickly coming back when I saw her limping. I ground my teeth together and clenched my fist. I saw the bruises on her legs and knew that baastard had done it again. I grabbed my backpack and rushed downstairs. I was glad I didn't see him, I think I'd snap and attack him. I slammed the front door shut once I was outside and jumped into my car. I turned it on and quickly sped off, unable to get out of that place quick enough.

I think I broke every driving law out there. I was trying to blow off some steam. Just thinking about that man made me want to scream. Wait, he wasn't a man. A man wouldn't hit a woman. A man doesn't take an unwilling woman. A man doesn't hit his child. My father wasn't a man. He was a coward. I would already be gone from that house by now. I should already be gone. I started to think of ways to leave and where I would go. I would miss my friends and I would miss... Her. But it was better for me, and that's what matters, right?

A picture of my mother came into my brain and I sighed. I couldn't leave her there all alone. I wouldn't. She raised me and was the only person keeping me sane. And keeping me from doing something that could possibly get my father to kill me. Or keeping me from killing my father. I could never leave her to wrath of that coward. I shook my head and my hands gripped the steering wheel tighter. I then realized that the car wasn't even moving.

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I had already made it to school. When? I sighed, I guess some part of my brain wasn't caught up in thinking about that mess at home. I heard an annoying knocking sound, over and over and louder and louder. I finally realized where it was coming from, my window. I turned my head to see Cody standing there with a confused look on his face. I shook my head and opened the door.

"Are you alright man?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Fine," I replied in a bit of a weary voice. My head hurt from thinking about my parents and I didn't know if I could go through the whole school day with out going insane.

"What's wrong?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off. I knew what I had to do today, what I had to do everyday. Lie to my only friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I like it! :DD
Back to top Go down
Skyeee<3 [;
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Skyeee<3 [;

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skye Centrics
Affinities : Night, Spirit, and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 pm

=D Yay x3
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 am

love ir so far
Back to top Go down
SerenityLynn
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
SerenityLynn

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Serenity
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 am

Sounds awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:21 am

when will you write more I love this story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**   Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up** Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody Has Their Secrets ~Chapter One Up~ **Character Pic's Up**
Page 1 of 1