House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
little miss nightmare
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
little miss nightmare

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: little miss nightmare
Affinities : fire, night time, ice, seeing into the past

into the night Empty
PostSubject: into the night   into the night EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 pm

"Girls are ya'll ready to go out tonight? It's been like forever since we had a feeding" Laira said.
"Heck yeah! Im so freakin hunger!" Racheal said.
"Oh yeah. If we don't, then we wont be able to go back to school. because i know that the first football player that hit on me, id take him out in the woods, and....well, you know the rest." Mary said with a wink. All the girls just started laughing.
Laira is the leader or the group. She's tall, has brown hair and big brown eyes, like a dues eyes. Laira is 200 years old. Racheal is the secound one. She is blonde hair and blue eyes. She's only 150 years old. Last is Mary. she has red hair and green eyes. shes the youngest of the three, only 100 years old.
It's kind of funny how they met. They all were in love with the same guy. He is the one that turned them. Laira would always try to worn the girls that got with him. They never listened to her. Racheal and Mary were one of them. After they turn and he just dropped them on their butts, she said that she would take care of them.
"Ok girls lets go to to the club!" Laira said.
"oh yeah!" Racheal and Mary said. They all danced out of the house and down the street to the club.

Comments - .com link

Comments - niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

into the night
Page 1 of 1