House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a city within the bones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

a city within the bones Empty
PostSubject: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

this is like a sequal i guess to my first story which was actually the first story i actually wrote and finished.
so here ya go. not the full chapter 1 but yeah.

Chapter 1
its been a week. A week since I met her. I week since I became a vampire without knowing it without feeling anything. The werewolf whose name I now know Jack. Has helped us a lot in finding the bases of the multiple groups of werewolfs who work under the lead werewolf. Also Eli has played a role in this with his gang who all know about me and the others being vampires and a werewolf but they don't care. These days we've used Eli's gangs place as a base a place to think over are attack on the growing attacks. Yeah the werewolfs haven't stopped killing. There has been over 3 humans dead since last week. And thats just here. All over new york there has been a total of 10 and were not sure if any of them were vampires or just regular humans.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm

its good
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 pm

yup:)
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 am

"well what are we supose to do" i herd Eli this time. i hadnt really been paying that much attention to the conversation. "like i said before go after one pack at a time" Jack said leaning back in his chair. "you know what i do if we do that they will come after us" Eli said as he gestured at the hole room which consisted of me, him, his gang, Bel,Yuri, and Shawn.
this time it was yuri who spoke "you know after the got Kevin it would be harder." she said obviously trying to keep from crying. i hadnt really known them that long but i could tell there was something between them. someone was going to have to take control or this would get out of hand. so being the person Zoe is she walked in. "you guys just shut up we'll figure this out in time" she said. "Zoe you know like we do we dont have that much time" Shawn said.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:12 am

this time i spoke i could tell by the looks on everyones faces they hadnt exspected it "were just gonna have to try thats all we can do". "But..." Eli had started to say when i spoke again "Eli you knew like the rest of us after we did what we did that it was either kill them or they will kill us, as do you Shawn" i said looking at one then the other. "But..." this time it was from Bel she had been sitting on one of the couches while everyone elese was at the table. "yes Bel" i looked at her. she didnt hesitate "you guys arnt enough to take them on" she said and sadly she was right. and i was suprised by the next thing she said. "um jack arnt there other werewolfs like you, i mean ones that dont want to see all the killing and death" she asked looking over at jack. "well yeah but...." he said. "cant we try to get them on are side" she asked. "im not sure i mean they're loyal to the boss" he said i could tell he was struggling alittle. "and you was too" i said catching his attention. "but thats different" he said. "well jack theres no other choice we need to try and get them on are side" i said.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

i nodded. getting up. "i gonna go try to get them" i said getting up. how did i get myself into this. i mean yeah i saved those humans and vampire girl. but i hadnt exspected to get caught up in all this. i mean i did know that i would be unwanted by my kind because of it but to kill them is differnt. the thing is i only knew one pack in this city that didnt like the killing of humans. vampires on the other hand they didnt mind.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm

oh yeah i'll update this when i go into more characters views
Nick- regular color
Jack- orange
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:26 am

so i headed aroun the corner if i rembered right they lived on this street. but lately thigs have been harder to remeber. i walked up to the door. knocked. "whos there" a guy yelled. okay i can do this. "its jack" i yelled back. then a guy walked up opening the door. "you got some nerve to come back around here after what you did for those vampires" he said some anger obvious in his tone. "you know it wasnt just for the vampires but for the humans that are being killed" i said hoping he wouldnt try to rip me limb from limb. "well jack the boss said not to be talking to you" he said. "come on iggy" i said good thing i rembered his name. "sorry jack but the boss said so" iggy said starting to close the door. "iggy arnt you tired of all the killings of humans i need yours and the rest of your packs help im only working with the vampires because its the only way to stop all the killings" i said leaving out the part were its also because there starting to seem like freinds to me. "you know we are jack but we cant just go against the boss" iggy said. "come on dude doesnt it show how much i need your help for me to come here to ask even after what i did" i said. that made iggy open the door. "okay jack let me and the rest of them think about it" iggy said walking back in.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 am

chapter 2

jack had been gone for about an hour now. "whats taking him" Shawn said. i got up from where i was sitting. "its probly gonna take awhile for him to convince them so dont try to rush it" i said looking at shawn. "and if they get here you guys better not start a fight we need as many people that includes them to to help us" i said walking over to the window. i staired out for a few mins when i felt someone touch my sholder. i turned my head to see Bel. "nick everything will be okay" she said i couldnt hide anything from her she knew me to well. something that had been on my mind alot lately. "what if we make it through all this were does that leave us" i asked not really to her or anyone. "were together now we will be together then too" she said leaning against me. i always did feel better around Bel she just knew what to say when things were hard. i herd gasps then some say "oh sh*t". i turned to see Kevin.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 am

i had been waiting there for like fifteen minutes. then finaly iggy came back out. "we've talked it over and even though we dont like working with the vamps we'll help out" he said walking up to me."iggy you do know this will be a war it might end bad for either side" i said i should tell him the truth. "yeah we all know but its time to end it we hate killing humans" iggy said and a few other werewolfs came out. one of them saying "were all in". "good" i said. getting up where i had been sitting on the side of the step. "well will you guys come with me, i mean we all need to get together to figure out what we need to do and we've been using this one place" i said asking iggy. "sure" iggy said he went back inside for a few mins coming back out with everyone in his pack. "there enough room for this many" he asked. there must have been over 30 40 of them. "yeah im sure there is" i said. we all walked back to Eli's gangs place.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm

yuri was the first to run over to Kevin.i stood there shocked. he was killed but hes standing there. " Kevin your alive" i said looking at him. "what you suprised" he said smirking. "what happened." i asked. "well thats a long story" he started when i herd a knock. i got up. opened it. "oh jack you get them to join" i asked. "yeah there outside waiting" he said. "how many" i asked. "about 20 30 mabey" he said. then Kevin relising who Jack was "you" he said rage showing. i could see fear in jacks eyes. Kevin got up "no kevin" i said. "that thing" he started but i stopped him before he could say more. "Jack is helping us he saved Zoe and Bel. and he is helping us against the werewolfs who want us dead and want the humans dead" i said Kevin calming down. he looked at Yuri "is this true" he asked her. "it is" she said looking at him i could tell she was holding the smile she had because of him still being alive. "okay" he said calming down. i looked over at jack. "tell them to come in" i said. he nodded and walked out and he was right there was alot of them.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm

I like it.
I've been published and if you need any advice, i'm happy to answer your questions.

what is your first story?
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 am

a city within a city i posted it before i started this one.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 am

chapter 3
i had been running for how long. those werewolfs chasing me. i would have just flown away but i couldnt for two reasons. i was in a city, and two the werewolfs damaged my wings. i had just been walking to my house. when they jumped me. they wanted me dead because i was the last of my kind. i knew that now. now here i was running from them. i took a hard right into a ally which now seemed to be my worst mistake i was cornered. " little angel your as good as dead now" the werewolf said. coming closer to me. i did the only thing left i could. i screamed. i dont know why but i hoped mabey someone would hear and find me before i was dead. no such luck one of the werewolfs jumped on me biting and scratching. when i blacked out.

i herd a screm everyone did. without thinking i ran out following the scream. i saw. a angel. i did the first thing i thought of turned into my wolf form and attacked the other werewolfs. "so jack you now attack your own" the werewolf said. "no i now stop my kind from killing others" i said. i herd the others comming to. the werewolf ran. he was smart enough to know when he was outnumbered. i went back into my human form. picking up the angel and carrying her into the building. first to ask was nick. "what happened out there" he asking. "i saw this angel being attacked." i said. "is she still alive" i herd Yuri ask. " i think so" i said looking down at the angel.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 am

oh yeah i'll update this when i go into more characters views
Nick- regular color
Jack- orange
Angel- name not thought of yet- cyan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a city within the bones   a city within the bones Empty

Back to top Go down

a city within the bones
Page 1 of 1