House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am

I look at her and smile "thats one of the only things that remains the same..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:04 am

I looked at the words but didn't understand them. "I can't read." I said a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

I place my hand on her forehead and say a few words and give her the ability to read anything
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 am

"Well the powers sure have improved since I was awake." I smiled and looked at the book.

The days have turned different I feel something coming in the winds, but am not sure what. The prophetess told me that I had to protest Cariytraz from the darkness coming, but I have yet to know what I am fighting and the means to protect her. When I see my daughter walking around with her smile and helping people it fills me with joy. I had to dave her. SHe was the future, she needed to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

"see..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:13 am

I flipped through it trying to see if I could find out what the darkness was, but it wasn't here. "What did he fight?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am

I look down at the floor "Our Mother...."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am

I looked at him. "Wait wait wait... go back... Our Mother?" I said. Making sure I heard correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am

I nod
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:20 am

"My dad never had a son... and my mom died." I Said "Or atleast that what I been told."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 am

I shake my head "Im not his son.... but I am her son... Our Mother is Immortal, thats why we live so long"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

"Who is your dad then?" I asked curious. "I would have liked to know about you before I fell asleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 am

I shrug "I don't know... but your father thought our mother was dead, but she wasnt." I walk over to the mural on the wall depicting a woman in a black robe standing on a cliff, her black hair blowing behind her. Underneath her in the mural is a teenage child that looks very much like me, holding a baby that looks like her. "Thats our mother..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:41 am

"What was she like?" I asked him. Dad loved her, but he never tld me anything about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 am

I smile "I dont know... I dont remember her that much... I left when I turned 16, and as it is I am now... 4286 years old..."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:46 am

I looked at him shocked. "I'm not even that old... and I was considered powerful in my time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 am

I laugh "well, when your mothers an immortal, you gain bonuses to your lifespan and power... so I would say we could both do some damage"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 am

I smiled. "Is she still around?" I asked. I was cluching my dads journal to my chest for comfort. I was going to finish reading it at some pont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 am

I nod "But she isnt like she used to be... she's gone Darkside" I notcie how everything got quiet and the lights started to flicker
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am

I loked up "What are those bright things?" I asked reaching up to touch one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:01 am

'Magick, what else?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 am

I nodded. I looked down at my night gown, over the years it had bacome see through. "Excuse me." I said and headed for my room to find sutable attire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 am

I nod and go and move one of the books on a shelf and find her fathers private study. I walk in and look for my mothers grimoire. I see it sitting on a pedestl and I take it and sit in the chair, flipping through it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 am

I walked back after finding a robe. "You know it completely baffles me that you know more things about this house than I do." I said looking around the study. I was never shown thing...and I explored alot before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 am

I look up at her "well thats what happens when you have been here as long as I have..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}   Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking the Witch {Cari&Rider Only,Sorry}
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next