House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evengaleen

Go down 
+5
JoanaMVR27
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Rawrii
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Did you like it?
1) Yes
Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
2) Maybe
Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Kind of
 0% [ 0 ]
4) It stunk
 0% [ 0 ]
5) I hated it
Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
6) You should write more
Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Evengaleen - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Aphrodite~LaFont~

Female Aries Buffalo

Evengaleen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Chapter 5

“Father!” I yelled. I walked into the parlor. Aurther walked next to me and grinned. A maid in a purple skirt and blouse scurried up to us and took my cloak. She curtsied as she took Aurther’s coat and stood up. When she met my eyes with her stormy grey ones and smiled, I realized who it was.
“Lollet!” I shrieked and threw my arms around her. “Oh my goodness! Where have you been?” I held her at arms length and gave her the evil eye. She blushed and turned away, “No way! You did not!?!?!? Evan?” She looked at me and met my eye. Her blush told me what I needed to know. I squealed and started jumping her in a circle. She nodded in Aurther’s direction and I remembered with a start that we were not alone.
“This,” I said, detaching myself from her and turning to Aurther, “is Lollet.” I gestured to her. “She was my maid and is forever my friend.” I turned back to her, “And, if I am correct, newly married.”
She started giggling and I twirled her around once more. I noticed Aurther smiling and realized that we had company.
I heard the deep rumble of Father’s laughter and felt Lollet tense up and try to pull away. I let her and turned to my Father. I stormed up to him, met his startlingly green eyes with my striking violet ones, and put my hands on my hips. I lowered my voice to a whisper.
“Why,” I said, my voice cut like knives as I had trained it to do, “was I not informed of this and allowed to attend?”
Father chuckled and drew me into a hug. “Well ‘Hello’ to you too!” I giggled and Father looked past me at Aurther. I pulled away and spun around in time to send a retreating Lollet a look that said ‘Meet me later. I will force it out of you by any means necessary!’
When I turned around to face Father, I curtsied mockingly. “We will have a guest tonight,” I said. “His Highness The Grand Prince Aurther Luke-Richerson Moor will be joining us for dinner.” I leaned in closer and said quietly, “He needed a brake.”
Father knew as well as I did how tired Aurther was. He had been invited to all the balls too! He nodded quietly but I could tell he was uncomfortable.
“What?” I asked, searching his face, “What happened?”
“Well…You see…” He looked awkward and embarrassed. I leaned back, “We already had a guest tonight.”
“What?” I shrieked. I was usually informed of these things. “Who is it?”
“Oh! It was a surprise.”
During this dispute, Aurther had been slowly but surly making his way to the front door. He was reaching for the handle when I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I whirled around. “Wait!” I yelped. I turned to Father.
“I was not informed of this and therefore I am able to make my own plans.” I fixed him with my best death glare, “If you do not agree with this than so be it, but I already dragged Aurther here and he is not going strait home.”
I could tell Father wanted to argue, but as he opened his mouth to speak, I grabbed Aurther by the arm, heard him yelp in surprise, and half carried- half dragged him from the room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

You should keep going this is awesome!
Back to top Go down
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Aphrodite~LaFont~

Female Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 pm

this is as far as I got. I'll have to write more. I don't know when I'll have time....sorry! I'll put it on here as soon as I can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Aphrodite~LaFont~

Female Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“What was that?!?!” Auther asked me when we had reached the safety of my bedchamber.
“I don’t know,” I said, looking away. “I guess that I just had a bad feeling about this strange ‘guest’.”
I sank down onto my bed and fell back into the soft warmth of the purple comforter. Aurther sat down in the chair in front of my desk and I sighed. Even if I would invite him to, he never sat on my bed. Never touched it, never laid on it.
I sat back up with some difficulty and gazed around my bedchamber. It was located on a tower to the west of the garden and the east of the maze. I squashed the thoughts that came climbing up like spiders, trying to engulf my attention. No, I would not go there again! I was sitting on a goose feather mattress engulfed in violet satin sheets and a purple down comforter. It had a mahogany headboard and frame.
To the left of it is the door and to the right was a large redwood desk and chair set. The chair that Aurther was sitting in had a vented back and a purple silk cushion. The desk was where I wrote and did my lessons.
I crossed the room to my window and threw it open. Curious, what was that carriage doing there? I turned to tell Aurther about it when I noticed him staring at a painting on my wall. It hung on the wall right above my head. I walked up behind him and laughed softly.
“It was my mother. She looked like me. My father thinks I got my rebelliousness from her and my politics from him. I don’t know though.” I paused and remembered why I had turned around. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the window seat.
“Look!” I said, pointing at the carriage. “They must be important.” I scrunched up my face. “I’m glad I invited you…Father’s friends tend to be really boring. At least I’ll have some entertainment.” I felt him chuckle and when he turned to look at me he started to full out laugh. I was wondering why when I realized that I still had my face scrunched up! I let it relax and started giggling too.

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 pm

(Keep going pleaseee. This is still really good)
Back to top Go down
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Aphrodite~LaFont~

Female Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:17 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We sat and talked till dinner. We discussed the kingdom and Auther’s dream. I didn’t tell him about mine. I didn’t put two and two together that they were connected. It would not be my only mistake that night. I would make many. My second was going to dinner. I didn’t know that what awaited me at that table would change my life forever.

Chapter 6

Lollet had shooed Aurther out about half an hour before we were set to go to the grand hall. She then bathed me and scrubbed my hair. That took almost all the time up so we had to hurry with my clothes. She ended up squeezing me into the corset and throwing my purple velvet dress over my head with only 2 minutes to spare. She threw my hair into a pony tail and left it. It looked nice because my hair curls when it gets wet. I’d just have to leave before it dried completely and went ramrod strait agian.
She pushed me out the door and I practically couldn’t walk. The corset crushed my lungs and made it hard to breath. Aurther was waiting in the hallway outside my door. He saw me swoon and had to help me up. The only thing I could think about was: Wow! If you ever wanted to torture someone you could just stick one of these on them and make them walk around for an evening!
As if the walk to the great hall wasn’t enough I had to walk down the flight of stairs from my room to the ground floor. I swear Aurther carried me down all the stairs. When we were safely on the ground, Aurther looked at me and almost swooned himself…I guess I was considerably paler than normal thanks to the corset.
I held Aurther up and whispered into his ear: “I swear that if you knew about this…this…” I searched for the right phrase, “Torture device…I will personally feed you to the horses.”
His laugh rumbled down the hallway and we made our way up to the door. I heard the trumpets blare and my name being announced.
“Her Highness Princess Evengaleen Lillian Greenseed.”
I took Aurther’s arm and we strode into the dining hall.

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Evengaleen   Evengaleen - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Keep going perty good!