House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

Her eyes were wide. She had no idea what to do she didn't know is she should be scared and run off or sit here and asl questions. But she sat there and looked at him. "you not lieing right?" she asked shocked\. It's impossiable to live after death.
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"I was raised not to lie. I'm not human." He whispered as he looked around the restaurant. "I never been to such a place like this. Letting someone know about my existence." He looked her square in the eye. "I trust you for some reason."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I looked at him, normaly I would walk out thinking this is some sort of joke but for some reason I belived him I had to believe him. I leaned on the table and gathered my thoughts looking at the table cloth. I didn't really know what to think or whar to say I looked back at him, "Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 pm

"A feeling, when I looked at you. I felt we could trust each other. Or at least I had hopes you could be trusted with the truth." He leaned forward and took her hand. "You should finish your food. You can ask me any question you like though." He sipped on the water.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 pm

I sat back I picked up the fork and took a bite. Ichewed the food as I thoguht then I looked at him, "So then what are you?" I asked cuiouse "cause its impossiable for any human to love that long"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"I'm a vampire. Or you could call me as such." He mumbled as he played his finger around the rim of the cup. "I know it sounds messed up, but I'm willing to show you if your want." He then smiled and showed his long pointed canine teeth, they looked clearly like a fangs.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 pm

My eyes were wide But I shook my head. The looked at him, "I thought they were fake but I guess i was wrong" i muttered looking at his teeth. I couldn't believe it but I had to the proof was sitting right in front of me no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

He took her hand closer, bringing it up to his lips he opened his mouth aloud her finger to gently run along his fangs, making sure not to break skin but to let her feel the length and sharpness. "I am a monster...But I never killed anyone in my unlife."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 pm

I just looked at him for a moment, "Then your not a monster if you haven't killed anyone" i muttered fascinated. This was remarkable a real live vampire. That explains the speed and strangth
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm

"If the human world knew about me, I would be branded as a monster and killed." He mumbled as he kissed her hand, his eye's burned red for a moment as his lips kissed her wrist, his soft tongue running along the vein. He breathed heavily as he let her hand go and looked away. Biting his hand to get the feeling out.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 pm

She held her hand."Sorry"she muttered watching him, "Don't hurt yourself." hse said watching him bite himself. "That's not a good habit to start forming." she smiled faintly
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 pm

He smiled as he dropped his hand slowly from his mouth. "It's very hard to keep control sometimes. It's like someone pressuring you to do something, even if you go against it. It still drags you down and shows you how much of a freak your really are. Something that needs to sustain itself with hot warm blood from a living thing. It's not a good habit in the least." He laughed softly as he leaned forward. 'Enjoying your salad? You sure you don't want anything else? Maybe some wine?"
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 pm

She smiled slightly "wine? Im seventen." she smirked and took another bite of the salad and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:08 pm

"And I'm legal enough to be your grandfather so ya...doesn't really matter." He ordered the wine fore them and poured her a glass. "It's the only drink that doesn't upset my particular digestion if you know what I mean." He laughed lightly as he drank from his glass.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

I smiled with a slight laugh, I held the glass in my hand and swirled the wine as I thought for a moment. "you must have seen so much" I muttered in thought. "been through so much"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"I..I've been thr-through a lot.When i was young, I grew up in the ghettos with a few of my friends. We would fight each other every day to get stronger. Also..My body has been cut,stabbed and...defiled. I'm use to many kinds of pain." He turned on his side, not looking at her when he mentioned he was defiled. It was a horrible nightmare of his past.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

She felt horrible for asking the question. She set the wine glass down on the table."I'm sorry"I truly am" she said she didn't know what to do or what to say to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 pm

He smiled softly at her gesture of kindness. He sipped the wine and took her hand. "I'm glad we got to meet each other. I'm sorry about your family. If you don't mind having some strange creature following you around as a good friend. I would be happy to do so." He laughed softly as he drained his glass. The alcohol didn't help as much as he hoped. The hunger was still strong, it showed in his light rose red eyes.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

she smiled with a slight laugh,she looked at his a slight gasp came fom here mouth "you're eyes..." she muttered looking at his eyes. tey were a red color oddly it didn't creep her out she thought it was rather hyponotizing.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm

He smiled as he closed his eye's to break the hypnotic effect she felt. "Their the eye's of a hunter, prey fall intoxicated to the gaze. Then when they least expect it. I bite them and drink from them. But..I never bit a human before." He mumbled as kept her hand close to his lips. "I...I want to..." He stopped himself and slowly giving her hand back. It was getting worse, he would have to go out of town soon and find some local animals to-
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 pm

She put her hand on his face, "why won't yuou try then?" She asked with a slight smile. she was curious but who wouldn't be curiouse.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 am

His lips kissed her hand softly as he held it to his cheek. "Because I don't know how much I will take..." He whispered as he filled himself another glass. He poured her another as he continue to kiss her hand. She felt a sharp prick and the warmth of her blood trickling from her hand, his lips clasped around the small bit and began sucking slowly. His eye's closed as he held her hand. Then licked the wound clean as it stopped bleeding. His tongue felt hot and smooth against her skin.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 am

she was breathing a little hard, she looked at him, she swallowed was it wrong that she loved what just had happedn? She had no clue but she was surly enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 am

He breathed deeply as he emptied his cup he just filled,leaning back he breathed for a couple of minutes. "It's really difficult to stop..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 am

"I'm sorry it's my fault I really should have urged you" she mutteredlooking at the table. I took a drink of the wine. and thought momentarly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next