House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm

She Jumped up and ruched down the stairs to him, She knelled next to him, and looked at him, "you need blood" she knew it without even a thought she ould see it in his eyes the hunger, the desperation and urge to drink blood.
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:23 am

"No..no.." He grumbled softly as he urged his stupid body to move! His limbs reacted poorly. only abling him to sit up. "I'm a clutz. this is natural." He smirked slightly, his fangs showing. Forcing his beaten limbs to obey his command. He grasped a nearby railing and hauled himself to his flimsy feet. Everything was shaking in his vision. A haze of red cleared over his sight, giving it a bloody tinge.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 am

She stood up and shook her head, "No you do I can tell" She stood next to him ready to help him walked if needed,She wasn't smart but she wasn't dumb he needed something and that something was blood he has gone long enough without it and that little taste he had early didn't help him much at either.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:17 pm

He laid his head against the cold wall of the theater. It felt nice, but rather enjoying feeling. Everything was going numb. The room spun as if in a high. "I can't...I shouldn't have to..." He grumbled as she took his hand. Warmth invaded his skin. She felt so smooth and warm. Slowly he pulled her closer, pulling her into his strong rock solid body and hugging her. "Warm..."He breath as his lips drew closer to her neck.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 am

She put her hand on the back of his neck, She felt his body against hers closer...closer he got to her she shut her eyes her mind went blank for a few seconds as she breathed calmly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

His lips pressed roughly to her neck as he pulled her close, roughly his mouth open and bit down onto the skin. His fangs punctured sharply, sending a jolt of tingling through her spine while the blood rushed past his lips. Swallowing each mouthful he took. His hands grabbed her back, nails digging into flesh through fabric. "He groaned as he suckled and gorged himself with blood. He felt his body light up on fire as he drank.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Her eyes flew open in shock, after a while her throat burned and ached it felt pleasurable for a few moments this has he began to dig in her back she pushed him away she pushed her self off him holding her neck....she was wrong completely wrong, her neck burned immensely, She swallowed holding back the slight anger she had.She just stared at him in complete and utter shock was that real him or just his animal instincts coming out finally.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 pm

He snapped into reality when she pushed him away. But he pulled her back in. pulling her hand away from her neck his tongue licked the wound. The bleeding stopped. She felt the stinging tug on the skin. When she feels it, there would be no mark, no more bleeding. Just a numbing muscle pain in her neck. He let her go, walking away from her, almost running out fo the theater.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

She sat their and watched him run out of the theater, Her neck was numb her hand slighly trembled as it moved to her neck. She swallowed hard and stood up when she stood she looked around before she then also left the theater when she was out side it was night there was a slight breeze that chilled the warm night. She just stood there and looked around, Where had he gone?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Outside he stood. Waiting, breathing heavily. Tears in his eyes which he quickly wiped away. He had harmed her, he knew he would. He slammed his head against the hard brick wall. He felt the heavy shot of pain and blood the trickled down. He did what he feared he would do. He saw that scared,feared look in her eyes. He was a monster, damned to feed on living blood.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 am

She sat outside of the the theater dazed of what had just happened her mind reeling. She pondered on everything.He hadn't meant it she told herself, She couldn't blame him he warned her and she didn't care....Eventually she stood up she hadn't realized she had been dazed for an hour or two till she saw that the theater had closed for the night. She sighed, I have to find him. She Started to walk around aimlessly looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm

It didn't take long for him to find her. Her blood was still on his tongue when he tracked her down several blocks away. He stayed in the background, hiding from her. Watching her from the shadows, watching a tall dark skin man approach her, with a gun and demanded her to give him all her money.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:07 pm

She froze and just stared at the man she didn't scream,run, or even breath. She froze then images of her past flew through her mind reeling of all the pictures and the cruel graphic scene of her family. She stumbled back shaking her head mentally. She swallowed hard, and looked up at the man pointing the gun at her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

There was a heavy snarling noise behind her. The man looked up to point his gun at whatever made the noise. Yet he was not fast enough as a large body flew at him. Shots were fired. But not at the girl.

Mac had jumped the man, taking the brunt of the bullets as he took head in each hand, twisting the attackers head and snapping the neck. The thug fell dead and Josh stood before her. Turning to se her face. She would see his stomach wound. A single shot, blood dripping down,staining his shirt.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

SHe was sohcked at first then her mind checked back in , it was Josh standing in front of her, She looked at his face then relized he was bleeding thats when she freaked out her eyes went wide at the wound she knew it most likely didn't harm him much but just the sight of blood made her tremble she began to shake slightly, "Your bleeding" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 pm

He looked down at the bullet hole in his chest. He grumbled as he turned around, removed the bullet and allowed the wound to heal. He took off his shirt and threw it away. His body was sculpted with lean muscle. His wound was gone as he approached her. His eyes burning brightly. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have left you alone like that."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

She watched him with a slight fascination as he approached her she moved her eyes up to his face, "N-no its fine I don't blame you" she stuttered slightly. She ha dno clue what to think
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

He sighed softly,smiling he moved in and wrapped his arms around her. Hugging her close. He could still smell her blood, still have the urge, the taunting of it clog his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:46 pm

She hugged him back wrapping her arms around his neck one of hands stoking the back of his hand, "Im sorry" she muttered in thought
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 pm

"For what?" He mumbled while rubbing her back, breathing in her smell. He pulled her along the road towards their foster home. "You must be tired, lets get you to bed."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 am

She nodded as they walked, "Just casue I am" she mumbled as they walked she looked down at her feet
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm

He smiled when stopping her. He pulled her into his arms once more. His lips pressed to hers as his warm chest pressed against her. "I..love you..." He whispered as his hand ran gently through her hair. His blood red eyes glowed in the darkness of the sun that slowly dropped and night came.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

She was surprised but his words and movements, She looked into his eyes as she thought, She brought her had to his face with a smile, "I love you too" she said this in a sweet, soft voice she never thought those word would ever come from her mouth but they just did
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 pm

He walked with her in hand and arm back to their foster home which he immediately began to speak with his foster parents that he would be leaving with the girl in a few hours and that they would be living on their own. He said his goodbyes and packed his belongings. It didn't take long before a nice fancy limo parked out front.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm

She stood there and stared at her once home the one place she dreaded with a passion and now she was gonna leave it and she then slightly realized she would mis this place the foster mother that had taken care of her for years and all kids that came and gone. She looked at the limo in the front,"Limo.." she smiled, "Really?" she giggled slightly she wasn't expecting a limo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next