House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoey & Erik back togheter?

Go down 
+2
WazzuMan
Hannahofnight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannahofnight
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Hannahofnight

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Night
Affinities :

Zoey & Erik back togheter? Empty
PostSubject: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

Wow!! Erik is taking back Zoey and forgive her for everything. O_o must have been pretty hard because she cheated on him. I'm only in the beginning in the book so I don't know whats goin' to happend i the book. He's maybe a jealous type but It's normal and he protecting her and readin' her favurite book so romantic. Loved the scene in the tunnels when they get togheter again <3 He was a asshol I know but she was not treating him right/nice in the other books either. cute
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

Like I've said many times, the fact that Erik was an a-hole while is understandable is not something to be pinned on what someone else might or might not have done. There are other ways to cope with pain and anger but inflicting it on others is never acceptable, even if they do deserve it (and Zoey doesn't). In fact, I was more surprised Zoey took him back, she never meant to hurt anyone but Erik obviously did.

I won't tell you what happens but I'll tell you what I thought: Not. Going. To. Last. In fact, by the time you read this you'll probably know exactly why I believed this.
Back to top Go down
Amber Rae
Sending for Water from the West
Sending for Water from the West
Amber Rae

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Kareanna
Affinities : air, fire, water, earth, spirit

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

I agree with him Erik is a big a-hole and because hes upset dosn't mean he should take it out on zoey.

Hope you finish the book soon
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaying-love.forumotion.com/
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

WazzuMan wrote:
Like I've said many times, the fact that Erik was an a-hole while is understandable is not something to be pinned on what someone else might or might not have done. There are other ways to cope with pain and anger but inflicting it on others is never acceptable, even if they do deserve it (and Zoey doesn't). In fact, I was more surprised Zoey took him back, she never meant to hurt anyone but Erik obviously did.

I won't tell you what happens but I'll tell you what I thought: Not. Going. To. Last. In fact, by the time you read this you'll probably know exactly why I believed this.
I was just about to say the same, so I agree with every part of this.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Hannahofnight wrote:
Wow!! Erik is taking back Zoey and forgive her for everything. O_o must have been pretty hard because she cheated on him. I'm only in the beginning in the book so I don't know whats goin' to happend i the book. He's maybe a jealous type but It's normal and he protecting her and readin' her favurite book so romantic. Loved the scene in the tunnels when they get togheter again <3 He was a asshol I know but she was not treating him right/nice in the other books either. cute

They are better off apart!!
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Affinities : Fire and Law

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 am

I don't like them together. I think he's more about you know "having" her then anything else yes some part of him loves her but the way he's acting in this book isn't the way to show that.
Back to top Go down
http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Erinacchi wrote:
WazzuMan wrote:

I was just about to say the same, so I agree with every part of this.

yes I co-sign to this!
at first I thought Erik is a potential, but as the story progresses and you see more of the characters and the changes as well, it's become clear about their relationship. (and my opinions change for other characters too go figure, i'll probably be contradicting myself constantly Shocked )
erik and zoey will not last. i'm expecting them to break up soon lol. who knows though as she has a hard time considering she does still like him. but as she is beginning to express doubts, I think it shows where this is all going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey & Erik back togheter?   Zoey & Erik back togheter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoey & Erik back togheter?
Page 1 of 1