House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)

Go down 
+5
Namine
Holly
love_is_noise
*~Jade~*
Sharon_the_Warrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

''well looked from the other side micheal..right? you become cold when you rejected the change and rise as a new red flegling. you fight everyday for your humainty. well it seemed to be the same with this change. claire and you seemed to found our humanity that was tooken away because of having red vamp blood in you. you had to find ture love and the ture love would love you no matter what. well raven must have some inside force that could be pulling apart of her humanity.'' i explain to him.

i smiled as jordan rub my cheek. i was listing to lance. i started to think of something that could had been doing that to her.

i looked at micheal then to lance i walked away and started to think and paseing again.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

"She's a Blue fledgling. she shouldn't be having the humanity issues. she was human before she got marked!"

Jordan looked at Micheal wishing he would calm down. He wasn't gonna say anything because he didn't want Micheal to get pissed at him.

"Rav, I know that this is hard for you. you're making me more nervous with the pacing..."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yes but think about she dose have differnt mark then a blue fledgling. so that has to mean that she is different." i said to him.

i am sorry... i can't help it. i can't stay still... i said to clair.

"it has to be jason..."i said in a low voice...

i hear the name and started to whimping and wishing to have tumbs to run off away from them they seemed to be hurting because of me. i let out a howl.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 pm

"I didn't know her mark was different than a blue fledgling..."

Claire started pacing with Raven.

"What about JAson?"
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm

"there is no purple mark that looked as if beeing strached on a blue fleidgling.'' i said as i pointed at her. '' there are many ways for one has to fight to be humanity or just good in that way... if that makes any sence...'' i added as i looked at micheal.

''a fear that most likely would control her even now...'' i said in alow voice.

i looked at claire would had started to pase with me i let out a barking laugh.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 am

Claire looked over at Raven, "Just hush. It's not funny...So what you all are saying is this all happened because of a bad ordeal with some guy has her stuck in this form?"

Jordan nodded.

"Well $h1t..."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:03 pm

i lay down and let out a wipper. i couldn't help it as i started to think of that night with jason.

''chose... between good and evil but i don't see how this is choseing... '' said lance as he looked over at clair.

''it make some kind of sence... she closed up like a shell when it happened.'' jake said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 am

Claire stopped pacing with Raven and sat down next to her and stroked her fur to help her calm down.

Jordan pondered what Lance and Jake said before he spoke to the group. "Maybe she has to figure out a way to forgive Jason for what he did to her in order to change back into her human form."

Micheal looked from Claire and Raven to Lance to Jordan and Jake feeling completely helpless to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 pm

I lean closer to claire as she started to pet me. i let out a little grown that could sound like a growl. as Micheal said something about forgiving Jason. I looked up at him and titled my head at him as he has some kind of saddness in him eyes so it seemed. I gave a little whipper before I stood up and up my head under his hand.... i just wanted his touch.

"That esay said then done Micheal..." i said before I could stop it I knew it was no time to be on the downer side of things.. "Sorry..." I said looking at everyone.

"It about chouse.... even hunams have to fight for it..." i said as I sat down knowing that i couldn't leave untile sundown.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:27 pm

(((I've been trying for a week to figre out how to reply and still can't figure out how to reply! ugh...)))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Claire just watched Raven move from her over to Micheal to be petted by him. I understand you need Micheal's touch to help calm you down right now. it's ok. We'll figure this out.

Micheal looked over at Jake. "It's okay. We'll get her back...Claire and I came back from our animal forms. Raven will too."

Jordan thought about what Lance said. "That's understandable, but if the reason she was changed was because she can't find a human way to forgive him...."

"You think she'll suffer the same fate Micheal or I could have had to."

Jordan just looked down and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 pm

(Lol sorry. I think we need to bring in Jason...)

I started to feel a little bit better as I started to grap his shirt and stared to shack it. I couldn't tkat the worried and this suck kind of mood in the room. I had to do something to get some laughs or something. 'i know but I think we need to move on right now... stop thinking about this whole thing for a bit... it too darn depressing...' I said to claire as I started to pull more on Micheal's shirt.

"You are a goofball Rav!" I started to laugh at her. I understood what she was trying to do I just didn't know if Micheal will fall for it...

I just shook my head. 'she has spirted that for sure.' I thought to myself. I looked around this crew of mismatch group.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Name Jason
Age 17
Form 5th
affinty None
Raped Raven... Was sent to the same HON to see if he could patch things up with her.
The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 Afao

I get to Indiana in the morrning and I walked into the house of night as I didn't really want to see Raven's brother just yet. Jake is soo going to kill me. Just for beening here. It was one of the reasons that they had lift boston. I get to my room. and I could hear a dog growling. I thought it was odd but I didn't think much of it. I was having major jet lag anyways. So I went into my room and lay there thinking of Raven.

(he is in the next room over on the same side as Jorand and Jake's room lol)
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 am

Claire laughed at Raven I understand completely. he's a guy so lord knows if he's gonna take the hint...good luck with that.

Jordan started to laugh at Raven pulling on Micheal's shirt. I remember when you used to do that to me, Micheal.

Micheal looked at Raven and thought she's lost her mind. What's wrong? I asked her as i glared at Jordan.

Last edited by ~Marissa-Jade~ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Name Angel
Age 15 almost 16
Form 4th
affinty Air
Likes Jason
Looks The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 Th_1250230ftygxciskl
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 pm

I wiggled my tail in hopes that he understood. He was in this form once he should know what some signs mean. I playfully growred at him. I just wanted to get my mind to stop thinking of that night. I wanted to force that night out of my mind forever and never look back.. of couse that could be the reason I am stuck in this mess in the frist place.

"She glorwing again..."I looked at her but this time she looked different. her tail was just going to town. I smiled "she wants to play?" I asked them I didn't have much for dogs so I didn't know what some action ment.

The sence around me put a smiled on my face but I couldn't help but want to hug Claire in fornt of them all.. Even though i knew if she didn't want me to she could brake me in half. I just laugh and got up and moved over to her and hugged her in front of everyone. "I can't help but want to be close to you. with you close to me I don't feel like a moster." I whispered into her ear as I huged her.

I couldn't sleep because of the darn dog so I get up and listion to the dog to see which way it was comeing from. well of couse it coming from my right. the wall that i was laying by. So I get up and walked into the hall and knot on the door.
Back to top Go down
++Eternal Darkness++Wolf+
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Male Posts : 15

Character sheet
Name: julius longshadow
Affinities : has an affinty for all elements and also the abilty to become one with night and morph intoa wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

name: Cronus Longshadow
Grade: 1st former
looks: '
bio:Dosn't remember his life before being marked and he is already covered in marks his body resembelling that of a dragone when he isn't in wolf form
Affinties: all five and ahs a conection to all animals and can read minds
Back to top Go down
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Character sheet
Affinities : has an affinty for all elements and also the abilty to become one with night and morph intoa wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 pm

ok my profile pic is what i look like but i need to add a human
Back to top Go down
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm

ok my profile pic is what i look like but i need to add a human url=https://servimg.com/view/14767645/3]The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 00000010[/url]
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm

This topic has been moved to Unfinished RolePlays due to inactivity.

Please PM Emry or Rosalie to request it to be moved back

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

This RP has been requested as finished.

Topic Locked

~Rosalie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33