House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

((Yes, but now Nemesis isn't online))
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

(I get email notifications on every post someone makes =) so go ahead =) )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

((Oh, OK then. We'll start! Just go slow so the other Zoe can catch up))

I winced as another fresh wave of pain coursed through my arm. It was the upteenth time that night and it had continued relentlessly since. I staggered passed the ghostlike trees, their spindly branches gleamed under the dim moonlight. They scrapped across my face though I paid little attention to them. The pain was preoccupying me at the moment.

Last edited by MeinEngel on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

I couldnt sleep, not after father had annouced he demanded the marriage between Marat and I. He was in our pack, but i never would have expect my father to choose him! Sometimes my father didnt even understand me, he does whats best for me but marriage is not one of them. Not for me.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh yea! I get to get married to Feisha! I thought to myself after the announcement. I'm really in love with her and I hope she will not be disappointed in me. I think I'll make a good husband. Couple of wolves in the future maybe, a boy and a girl, or even two boys and a girl, hell a whole pack! I tried not to look so happy so her father wouldn't be suspicious, but I was utterly happy. Zhane was standing next to me with a harsh look on his face, he will probably preach that "it I hurt his sister he would kill me bla bla bla" but I will not hurt her, ever, I know that.

Oh boy, it already started. I could see Marat's getting pretty excited about all the marriage thing, but I can see that inside he can't wait to get his hands on her. He's a guy, and I'm a guy, I know this stuff, this "i'm-gonna-have-her look". We have been friends for a really long time, well, actually, whole life, so I kind of know him. Hell, we'll party tonight to celebrate the engagement, I know he will be humble and all, because that is HIM, but he will know that if he messes up, he will get punished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm

I wasn't sure how long it had been since I had gone off on my 'walk' but it was pitch black by the time the pain had subsided. I rubbed my numb shoulder for a second. I was starting to wonder if all this was worth it. But then again, it didn't help that I outright refused to seek help from anyone.

Last edited by MeinEngel on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:08 pm

(Who is Drea?)

I stoped. Marriage meant.... oh no i tought miserably, hed probrably want kids too! No no no no this is not happening! I had to talk to Zhane, i neded him to talk to father, make him see sence into this arrangement, but how, my father wouldnt shut me out with just one look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:16 pm

((Nobody, I changed my mind))

I leaned against a tree and closed my eyes, taking a few deep breathes. "Aw, man it's getting worse" I muttered, biting my lip. This wasn't getting any better, at least not at the moment. If i didin't find a way to stop the pain who knows what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

(Gotcha, it took me a while to realize what char you were playing lol but i get it now)
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

OK, time for the guys to have a little party. Naturally, the whole male part of the pack will be there, and, Zhane. Man, it feels so awkward, we've been best friends forever, but, THIS, it's just, wow, simply amazing. Just be calm, few bears, for the meal, that should do.

Marat was getting ready for the party. He was so nervous that Zhane will be there because he knows that if he acts wrong around him, he will report it to the alpha. He, as usual, didn't want to get all buffed up about it like the other guys do, but the excitement was noticeable. He wanted to see Feisha before the party, but he noticed that she is not so excited about it like he is. So he just walked to her, like any carrying future husband would and asked her:
"Are you alright? Do you,... ahm... need anything? I mean, not that I think you're incompetent to do anything yourself,... I just... I..."
And then he went pale. He didn't actually know what to say to her. He just wanted to be a good fiance. "You are so stupid" he said to himself and shut his mouth before he could blaber anything that will hurt her.

Zhane was getting ready for the party. He was the womanizer in the pack and could always get a lady if he worked right. He knew that Marat was a sweetheart inside and always teases on him for that. As he looked at himself in the mirror he put on a smirking smile and thought "How you doin' gorgeous?" then he went out. He saw Marat talking to his sister and he also noticed that Marat will make a fool of himself pretty soon. That is why he just leaned back and enjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I silently cursed as Marat come my way and try to make small talk. Just what i needed i tought. But father tought me how to be a lady, i wasnt doing this for his benefit i was doing it for my mother who no longer was here. I put on a kind smile. "Im doing fine and dandy" i said fackingly. If he only knew. I gave him a what- are -you- saying look. "I dont need anything at the moment" I noticed Zhane looking my way. He was enjoying this, i could see it in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 pm

After sitting there for who knows how long I finally was able to keep myself from falling over. The pain had faded into a dull throbbing which was better than searing agony. "Good, now all I gotta do now is not have that happen again" I didn't reassure myself in the least.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 pm

(sorry guys for slow response... I'm studying x.x)

"Oh... erm... ok... erm... just let me know if you need anything." I've put an awkward smile and start to walk back to my cabin (do they live in cabins? Oo) Moron!Moron!Moron! I started to hit myself as I was going in. I started to pace around the room searching for what will I hit first. I didn't find anything so I just sat on a chair and cupped my face in my hands. "You're such an idiot." I said to myself and let a long sigh. This will be worst night ever, I can feel it already.

Ok, the drama is over. I said to myself as I was walking to my sister. She was pretty shaken at the announcement, but she will be alright, I know it. "Everything alright in the love nest?" I said that with a little smile on my face. I loved to provoke my sister, she is used to that by now.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 pm

(Its alright hun, you have an exam?)

I looked at him walked back to his cabin, (we could say they do) I glared at my brother when he walked up to me. "Jerk, were were you when i needed you to help me out with all of this!" i said smaking him in the arm. "And there is no love nest!" i said almost shouting at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 pm

(At this point they can live in whatever they want xD)

I shivered despite the fact the temperature was fairly warm. "This is just perfect" I muttered, rubbing my arms. Thank goodness I could still see where I was.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

(yea.. mobile communication... I'm heading for an A from this subject =P)

Marat was a warrior, a brave one, but when it comes to love, he is lost. He wants to be the best lover, friend, anything, but... he kind of messes up things. Like he did now.

I started walking again in the cabin. "Calm down, everything will be fine, don't panic. She doesn't think you're an a-hole, you just, don't know how to express yourself, that's all. Ladies understand that." *sigh* "No it wont." I sat back on the chair with a little tud and accidentally tipped a lamp that went flying across the room and hit a wall. Great, even better. I looked at the broken lamp and let another sigh.

"Ouch! That hurt you know! Like a... bug hit me... or something." I tried to be calm, but it actually did hurt. Feisha always had a hard punch, a skill I was not delighted about. She always managed to beat me in fights. "O well, I'll go see how your lover boy is doing." I laughed a bit, pleased at myself and started to walk towards Marats cabin.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 pm

"He is not ly lover boy!" i said growling this time. I furiouselly kicked a stone that was near my feet, it hit the tree that was a mile away from me. Nice i tought. I walked over to my cabin. I paced back and forth for a while then decided to talk to my father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 pm

((Hope you do well on your exam! Oh and I gotta leave for a few minutes but I'll be back!))

I found a clearing that was relatively spacious except for a few fallen trees. There were leaves all over the ground but in all honesty, it didn't matter to me. I lay down on a crushed log and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 pm

When I went inside the cabin I saw Marat on his chair. "You look awful." I said still standing on the doorway. He looked at me with an I'll-kill-you-if-you-don't-shut-up look so I closed the door behind me and sat opposite of him. "Talk to me." Was all I needed to say.

I looked at Zhane with a sad look. "I don't know what to do, what to say... I... I... I just want her to be happy, but I keep messing up." That was the truth, I actually didn't know what to do to make Feisha happy. I wanted to though, with all my heart. "You got to help me out here. How does she feel about me? I mean, I know she is not SOO excited about the marriage and all, but she has to feel something."

"Ok, tell you the truth, I don't know. Chicks are too complicated to understand, and besides, you have to do as the alpha says remember." I tried to look convincing. I know that she doesn't like him that much to get married to him, but he is kind of like my brother and he needs me at this point. So the best thing to do here is, lie to save my sorry butt. If I tell him the truth, Feisha would kill me, and he would kill himself. So this benefits everyone.

"Don't talk about her like that! She is not some "chick". She is your sister. Geez bro, have some respect." Sometimes he really is giving me a headache. "And you're right, I have to do it." I felt even worse.

"Fine, wow, calm down. I'm just trying to help you. Now get your sorry butt out of this cabin and lets PARTY!!" I wanted to cheer him up, but he is such a party pooper sometimes. I got him out of his chair and literally dragged him outside. When we got out, everyone was ready to party. The big celebration. "Come on, let's hunt. That might cheer you up."

"Fine, let's hunt. But I get the first kill!" I laughed and started to run into the woods. It was fun.

"Oh no you don't!" I ran after him laughing. "Come on everyone!! Party time!! WOOHOO!!" I said to the rest of the pack and we all went to the woods. We laughed and tried not to act like children, well, not too much, while we played around. We acted like ninjas around the bears, all stealth mode before the attack. When Marat finally got one everyone cheered. Then some other dude from the pack caught another one so we went back to party. "Sorry for not catching you an engagement present." I teased.

"It's ok, and, thanks man, for being my brother." It was funny though. No mater how much Zhane pisses me off, he always makes me feel better.

"Wow, easy tiger. You're not going to do the chick talk with me." I stepped back a little and smiled back. "Man, you're ok, you know that. I always got your back. Ugh, now you made me sound like a girl. Be right back, need to check on Feisha." I smiled at him and went to her cabin.

(it is so awkward to talk with 2 chars in 1 post xD)
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 pm

(But you did wonderful!)

I was bored, i had gone to my cabin to try to calm down but instead i got more frustrated. I growled at Zhane as he came in. "What do you want now?"

(Sorry but i gotta go, i'll be back around 4 hours froms now, its my sisters turn to use the laptop)
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

(really? Oo thanks xD and ok zoey =) cya later =) I'll probably go to bed soon, but I will be back in about 8 hours or so =) )

"Calm down sis. It's not like I'm gonna rape you. I just came to check up on you." She seemed nervous so I better leave her alone. When chicks get nervous, specially wolf chicks, get the hell out of their way. "Ooook, I'll go now... and.. leave you... all puffed up and red." I slammed the door behind me before she could hit me with something. "Phew, that was close." I walked back to the party. Marat was having small talk with some pack members so I didn't want to disturb him. Couple of ladies passed by near me."Wow, ladies. How are you doing on this lovely evening? Did you know I will be the future alpha?" I grabbed both of them under my arms and led the way to the party.

I saw Zhane leaving Feishas cabin, he did not look good. But, naturally for him, anything can be cured with some love. He is such a boy. I continued to listen to the conversation this guys were having, but my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about life with Feisha, if she cared about me of course, and how Zhane is the alpha, and how everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I knew it was really late but I fought the tiredness that threatened to overcome me. My eyes drooped in exhaustion so I had to blink every so often to keep awake. By now the pain had finally disappear, which I was grateful. There was no use in moping about it though. Man, I wish I could phase I thought miserably. I hadn't tried since I heard a Voice commanding me to attack someone I had never met.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 am

((Sup peeps. Sorry I haven't been on for like a day. I had to go to Moto x Nationals and man the gates. I'm back now though C: Thankies soo much for not post killin' xD
So where should i start....hmmm.....))

I was bored staying in my cabin hearing the rucas outside between Faisha, Zhane and Marat Shina. They were doing my head in!
I snuck out during their 'who can shout the loudest' competition and headed to my favourate spot in the woods, the clearing that wasn't all that far away from where my cabin sat.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 am

( hey sweets ,I will join u too and hope I don't screw it up hehe )

Name: Skylar

Sex: female

Bio: she is a loner and absolute misfit. She is anything but girly a rebel, loves her motorbike and her best friend is her guitar. She was always more like a boy, didn't get the girls with all their bitching and beauty care. Love ? Well it didn't really work for her even that she had heaps of guys tailing. . .But they never really got any closer than her front paw before she would send them flying. The right one didn't come along yet but she isn't looking for one either. She was exiled after she almost killed the alphas son for trying to rape her best friend but no one would believe her and her friend betrayed her by denying the truth for whatever reason. She didn't care though, never felt home anyway.
So she took her bike, her guitar and left to live on her own the way she wanted to.
Personality:
Moody and easily annoyed, loves music and doesn't like rules.
She is otherwise friendly, protective and can be a good friend
she just hates the hormone loaded misbehaving guys but loves to tease them with a flirt to just drop them cold when she had enough.
Appearance:
She is average size,slim but curvy, guys would just call her hot. Her eyes blue eyes in contrast to her dark hair capture most males regardless which race. She dresses boyish and is a bit of punk rock girl.
human shape

Tribe: screw the tribes
In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 1194110168_enPunkGirl
wolfshape
In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 Wolf-dog-hybrid-picture-1

Skylar:
I turned of my bike and got off. This seemed to be a nice spot to camp. I needed a rest anyway.
The night was dark. I loved it.
So I started a little fire and set up everything for the night. When I was done I didn't feel tired anymore. . .Typical. So I did what I always did in those moments and took out my guitar humming along while playing a few tunes. My audience the crickets and other critters who shared the night with me.

(any color u want me to be for the writing? And sorry I m not as good as you when it comes to writing xD )

Last edited by *Damon* on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 am

((Well, its up to you but it helps to have a colour of some sort))
((Don't worry, I'm still mastering writing paragraphs in RPS. I can write stories but for some reason I get stuck in RPs... Don't know why))

I shifted my position a little and closed my eyes. It was rather peaceful out here. Nobody nagging at me, ordering me around. The kind of life lots of people wanted but were uncomfortable having. I had no choice. Left alone to fend for myself. That lovely stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next