House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Iris
Affinities : drawing the future, rain, wind, water, and love.

Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm

It was the middle of the day and we were at lunch, me and Adam were sitting in the garden in the schools backyard and we were eating our grilled cheese's. Adam had me in his arms; i am about to fall asleep while he is checking up on his favorite football and soccer teams. Just as he was about to kiss me to wake me up a strange guy came up to us and said

"Adam Mandal and LeeAnn Royal, Night calls to thee; hearken to Her sweet voice, Your destinies await you both at the House of Night.” then with Adam holding me close we both passed out in a sea of black.

when we finally wake up Adam is still holding me with his favorite magazine in his hands.i try to come out and i end up waking him up," sorry i woke you"

" its ok woah...."he looked around and i noticed that we were in a car... how did we get here?
then somebody turns around to say " oh how touching the beauty and the beast finally woke up" and then i noticed it was my brother.

" Karl?" Adam and i said

" um your supposed to be in Oklahoma city with your wife!"

" i know we are going there.... shes at the house of night"

" house of what?" adam said

" ok cheese head i said House of Night.... and that is were we are going.... you can meet my wife later "
then out of the blue i remembered something he told me one day after school.... it was about one of his friends who got marked.... it was a really long and boring story but some how i remembered it
" Karl give me a mirror"

" in the back pocket of the seat LeLe"

then adam whispered in my ear " he still calls you LeLe?" his breath smelled like freshmint

" yeah he does and im fine with it...." i grabbed the mirror

" Holy crap!!! im marked!!!!! " then i looked at adam " so are you!!!!! "

" holy crap i am marked!" he kissed my forhead

" we'll be there in about an hour so go to sleep" and slowly but surely my eyes started to droop and i got all tired and the last thing i heard was the thud of Adams Magazine and he faint snore.

i woke up to be looking at a big bright white room; my head was spinning and the light was in my eye but where did adam go?
" um please if you could.... get the light out of my face!!" i got up off the nurses bed and looked around to find adam in the bed sleeping softly .

" um ...where am i?"

" your at the House of Night LeLe" i turned around and it was Hailey
" Hailey!! oh my gosh!! you look great! wheres Karl?" i looked down at her really pretty dress to notice a little bump stiking out, my eyes widened like an owl of the night
" He is trying to arrange your dorm room and stuff and maybe try to get you some classes with Adam over there.... and i know yes i am"

" oh my gosh !!!! how far along?"

" about two and a half months"

" two and a half months? geesh you might have twins"

" hey you never know..." then came in Karl

" Good news LeLe!! you have most of your classes with cheese head over there" he laughed and handed me a schedule
i punched Karl in the shoulder
" why didnt you tell me about Hailey? Your having a baby!! maybe babies!! your sister should know these things!"

" i was gonna tell you now when i got here but Hailey told you first with out a word spoken"

" she said a few ..." i laughed and then Adam started to wake up. i ran over to his bed and turned off the light
" Adam , hey I'm here" he rubbed his eyes and said " Did they win?"

" yeah Barcelona won but you have to wake up we're here "

"ok good and we made to the house of ... uh" he wasn't really good at memorizing things

" Night. We made it to the House of Night and you have to get up" i helped him on his feet.

" good morning Cheese head here is your schedule your stuff is in your dorm and ....I .... and your mentor" he pounded his head and he looked really annoyed about it. then Hailey turned to me and said " And ill be LeLe's mentor" i wanted to scream but i might give Karl a migrane.

" oooh boy i get Mr. Complainer ....why couldnt i get her as my mentor? Shes hot" i slapped his arm
" um hello your in front of your girlfriend!"
hailey and Karl laughed. " ok cheese head the reason why she ain't your mentor is cause girls have to have girl mentors, and vise versa" he smacked him across the head, and i shortly followed.

" Oh and i almost forgot LeLe , Adam you have the choice to change your names if you would like.... "
i thought very carefully about that one.... what should my name be changed to?

" well I'll change mine to LeLe"

" Took the words right from my mouth...." Karl smiled

" there is nothing wrong with my name so im keeping it..." he shrugged his shoulders

" Good choice Cheese head" Karl laughed

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicandartismything
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 pm

ok i think i got someting

Adam walked right next to me with his arm around my shoulder and he said " CHeese head? Why Cheese head?"

" Dont worry .... hes actually being nice"

" he is?"

" yeah ..dont worry it will get better over time...." i kissed his cheek

"thanks" he kissed my lips

" hey we are in the hall remember?" i giggled

" your so cute when you laugh"

" i know i know... now lets get to the dorms"

" yeah i need to rest and maybe get some down time"

" yeah so true..desperatly needed"i laughed

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm

mhmm

ok i think i got more

i was walking hand and hand with adam to our dorms. I was dying to get some sleep and i wanted to change out of my clothes... but is my stuff in my room? oh yeah it is.... duh.
we made it to the boys dorms and the girls dorms one across from the other. we both looked at eachother
" well ill see you at...." we looked at our schedules " art class" we both said and i kissed him goodbye . the door opened and some dude said " looks like our roomate gotz a hot girlfriend!" and he was pulled in.oh boy he'll make friends with them losers fast...
i opened the door to find a little petite girl sitting on her bed reading a book .

" hey... are you my roommate?"

she got up and said " yeah i am Im LeLana " i looked at her outfit it was skinny jeans and a black tee with a very thin pink plaid vest.... we are gonna get along great.
" Nice name Im LeLe"

she laughed " aww so sweet... who gave you that name?"

" my bro Karl... and i like it and so does my boyfriend and basically everyone else cause they call me that" i laughed and sat down on my bed and went to my drawer i pulled out my purple skinny jeans and black striped tee... and i have a feeling i had to wear this one shirt that must go to the school

"wait did you say Karl? Oh my gosh he is your brother? He is freaking hot! i see where you get your looks from" she laughed

" Hun i have a boyfriend..." i laughed with her

" yeah and i have a girfriend"

" Are you lesbian?"

" no im Bi is that ok?"

" its fine... i dont really care if your gay bi lesbian or even purple for the matter" i laughed and pulled my sweater off. i turned around and put on my black tee. and then i got my Skinny jeans on and then added the tee that went to the school right over it... i went over to the mirror, and played with my brunette hair... ugh these curls are a mess... but people say i look just like nina dobrev.

" how do i look?"

" fine, you look fine and your boyfriend is probably gonna drool over you.... again"

" how do you know?"

" i can see the future and i deal with love type stuff"

" sweet i have no idea what my affinity is yet"

" hey how do you know all this stuff? your a Third former"

" My sister in law and my bro told me about it while they were taught here... i got to visit them... they were real chatter boxes" i laughed and put on my mascara

" you must be a real princess"

" princess? im not five any more... i hate that stuff.... im more punkish if you put it that way..." i went to my black eyeliner and did my one eye and the other.

" ok do you listen to green day ? paramore? boys like girls? All time low?" she got out her ipod and cds

" um hell yea... they rock"

" good we are gonna be real great friends hey what do you have first period?" she got out her schedule
" art. you?"

" same" i looked at her schedule

" oh cool we got all the same classes... oh boy"

" what?"

" your gonna meet my boyfriend"

" oh boy... well im ready for it..." she smiled and i looked at my schedule to see that my cousin Iris is my teacher. woah

" holy cow does my whole family go here?"

" what?"

" my cousin Iris is my art teacher and my Sisiter in law Hailey is my mentor and my brother is .... my drama teacher!?"

" oh boy you got trouble" she laughed

" yeah " i saw Lelana playing with her hair " you need help i can french braid your hair for you if you want"
" you'd do that? thanks..." she handed me the brush

" so you from oklahoma too?"

" no nebraska... i got transfered...."

" oh... well im from tulsa "

" nice so how long have you been seeing cheese head out there?"

i laughed " about a year... he is majorly obsessed with sports"

" i know... so what it like having Hailey as your mentor?"

" i dont know yet... was she yours ?"

" yeah she was ok.... but she got nicer ever since last month or so"

" hmm well did you know she is pregnant?"

i kept braiding while she said " now freaking way! i had no idea i just thought she was fat "

" no she is pregnant ... about 2 months"

" 2 months ... then she might have twins"

" who knows....." i laughed and kept braiding her hair , i heard a knock on the door, but as i was about to get up the door opened and it was Adam

" hello Cheese head" we laughed

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm

" oh great ill be the next cheese head of this school.... "

i got up and let Lelana hold her braid while i talk to my boyfriend. i said " Hun what are doing barging in like that? your not making friends with those losers yet?"

" um yeah we got along great its just they are retards"

" well you are gonna fit in along nicely with them"Lelana said

" goodbye now i have somebodys hair to do"

" ugh... bye" and i closed the door

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:39 pm

great ok i think i got more...

i got up from the bed after finishing her hair.

" you like?"

she touched the really long blonde braid " i love it"

" So Lelana are you a Fourth former?"

" yeah.. its nothing special really"

" yeah you got that right... so when does the mark usally come in?"

" um you never know it could happen at any time"

" oh and if it doesnt happen then you... uh.... die"

" yep"

" so when do you wanna head down to class?"

" we could go down now and grab a granola bar or some fruit and head down to meet your aunt Iris"

" Granola bar? ok... and she is my cousin not my aunt"

" oh what ever hey will you grab my Ipod on my bed foe me please?"

" um yeah sure" i walked to her bed that was covered in a red and white comforter i grabbed her balck ipod and was out the door. so as i was walking i decided to check out which songs were on her ipod so i put the plug typer thing; i totally forgot the name of what its called, in my ear and saw taht the song hat showed up was american idiot by green day. i love this song. but i didnt get to listen to it because Lelana said " Hey!! i thought you wanted to listen to it at lunch?"

" i didnt say that"

she laughed and said " oh"
so we were waling in the hall and talking and getting to know each other better. and then we made it to the art room door and i saw Iris so i said
" hey Iris!!"

" Oh hey LeLe... and hello Lelana "

"so your our art teacher?" we said it at the same time... i think its gonna be a habit with us

" yea im your art teacher. now take your seats class is about to begin" and we got seats up at the top ... well in the middle is actually were we decided to sit cause we sat right in between some really hot guys.... i know im with adam but these guys toppd the charts with hottness. So class began with how Iris might stop in the middle of class to draw a vision that she may see... and it might take a while so there wont be that many projects.... she went on and on about rules and regulations and stuff like that and class was over. I didnt even get to draw anuthing!!

we walked down the stairs and i was kinda mad but really happy ... all the guys were looking at me like they were enjoying something... but i didnt care so i said to Lelana
" thats it?"

" um yeah thats it.... the first nights for class are about rules and stuff... just like any normal school"

" oh"she laughed

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm

" hey its not funny!! Im new and i may know alot but i dont know much... wait that sounded weird.. ok so what class do we have next??"

we both looked our schedules
" equestrian studies?" what the hell was that? i had no idea what that was

" Hun, that means horses.... the study of horses. So we get to ride our own horse"

" oh cool... and oh man... im such a dummy i should of known. i had a horse when i was younger. Her name was Frizzy.Ok now before i go on with my sob story lets get to class"

" right..." she laughed

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
LaLa

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

i looked at all the horses

they were soooo pretty

they were all they same but different in there own way. i was given stall # 4 . her name was Lea. How sweet. Lelana had stall # 5. Cool we can get to talk in class.
i had my ipod withme so i took it out stuck one of the earbuds in and turned on my music. i was brushing her mane and i sorta drifted away

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic   Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally New, Totally Strange : a HoN fanfic
Page 1 of 1