House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

School is where anything can possibly happen. This school isn't your normal dormitory school the halls are filled with vampires. Common vampires well all expect for the 2 royals. Sky (Saura) and Rose (Me). They are the rare vampires who are unique. Their blood can make a common vampire strong... but if one were to devour a Royal they would become the most powerful vampire alive. They also contain a gift but, that won't be discovered until later. Their species is in danger but the royals aren't alone in keeping themselves alive though. They have their protector’s Verik (Sak Chan) and Eva (Zoey Redbird). They are both willing to fight for them but, when chaos comes will they succeed in protecting them? Or will they have to see the royals die? To make things even more complicated the protectors fall for their assigned Royal.

In this story I will need:
A Royal (I'm the other one.)
2 1 more Protector
Anything else you can think of will be great too.

Last edited by Midnight Demon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

May I be the other Royal?
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 pm

(Really nice! Mind if i play a protector?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Sure go right ahead Saura! and Of course Zoey! Oops! I need to make the character sheet.

Name:
Bio:
Looks:

Here's mine!

Name: Rose Evergreen
Who are you?: A Royal
Bio: At a young age, Rose knew she wasn't like others. Her parents always made sure she was watched carefully. She grew up with other vampires not like her though. They always seemed to look at her as is she were their princess. She knew something was up then. Demanding answers she asked her parents. They both knew it was time to tell there little girl. "Rose, Your are a Royal vampire. Special and unique. Don't let anyone control you... if you were to die everything would diminsh. Trust no one." Those were the last words she heard from her father before he and her mother were killed. Ever since that cold winter day, she did excaltly what her father said. Trust no one and don't let anyone control you. She learned more about her kind as she grew up. While growing up she met Verik her protector knowing that was the only person who could keep her safe.
Looks:
Royal Blood Blue-e10

Last edited by Midnight Demon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Name: Evangeline (Eva)
Who are you?: A Royal or Protector: Protector
Bio: Eva has been protecting royals for years and years, she good at what she does and never slips up, but something bad happened to her that she never expected to happen, she feel in love with a royal
Looks: Royal Blood Jennifer-Lawrence-cast-in-The-Hunger-Games
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Name: Sky Raphel
Who are you?: A Royal
Bio: Sky never bothered to care for the 'royal' business until he watched his parents being brutally murdered in front of his eyes. He had no idea how special he truly was until that moment. The force of that life event put his mind into overdrive. He started to train, harder than what he would've ever thought possible, to carry on his families legacy. He knew there was another royal out there, and soon enough he met her. She was older than he was and there they were assigned the protectors. Sky scoffed at the idea, he didn't need protecting, he had enough strength and ability to fend for himself and found it an insult when they forced it onto him. He doesn't like his protector, still to this day, and refuses to co-operate with them.
Looks: Royal Blood Tumblr_m06qshSX5x1qfmj0m

Last edited by Saura on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Thank you both! I appreciate it greatly! Now we just need the other protector then we can start. : )
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:35 pm

(MAy I be The last Protector??? Smile)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Sure Sak. Go right Ahead : )
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am

Name: Verik Nevedle
Who are you?: Protector
Bio: He Portects any Royal with out trouble he is a strong figter but sometimes has a soft side that shows once ever so often. THing is also He falls For the one Royal That he swore to protect no matter what. And He does in any way he could.
Looks:
Royal Blood Ashton_Kutcher20_20120_20The_Guardian_answer_2_xlarge

Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 am

( Nice! Thank you Sak. We will start now just let's make sure we don't leave Zoey behind either. Will just start at the beginning of the day of school )

Waking up before the alarm went off is what I always do in the morning. I yawned and got up out of bed. Knowing Sky he would still be in bed asleep. I sighed and walked out of my room heading quickly to the guy's dorms. I knew excatly which one Sky had. It wasn't just some room, it was a room made for a royal and you can tell by the door that somebody important lived in there. I unlocked the door without a key knowing he didn't lock it. I saw him still asleep in bed. I groaned. He is such a lazy guy. I thought and walked over to his bed. Not caring that he would get angry with me. I went to the side of his bed and lifted it with my strength. I heard a thud knowing he had just fallen off his bed. "Good morning Lazy Boy." I grinned. "Get ready." I ordered him. I was already breaking one of my rules. I left my room without my protecter knowing Verik he was bound to give me a lecture. I wasn't looking forward to it either. I looked at Sky's room. The same room he always had with royal blue for his sheets, a creamy white for his walls, an orgainized room which was strange since he was a guy.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 am

Sky was dreaming peacefully whilst he was asleep. The war raged on his mind, blood splattered across the floor, staining it the colour of deep red velvet; he relished in it. His parents’ killers lay there, their bodies torn in so many places they were almost unrecognisable as humanoids. Sky felt the heavy weight of his steel toed boots crunch down on the murders head, splattering it against the marble. Fragments of the smashed skull splintered up into the air and landed in his hand.

Well, the dream was peaceful in the minds of a psychopath.

However, it was abruptly thrown out of his mind when he felt his body falling and with a hard thud, land onto the wooden floor of his bedroom. A loud groaned escaped from the royal’s lips as he tried to recollect his surroundings. “What the-“ He groaned and stood up, his body only clad in the pair of boxers of which he wore to sleep in. He heard the voice of a girl and scowled. “Rose!” He watched as the other royal’s hair sweep past his door frame, she was fleeing and rightly so. “I swear I’ll get you back.” He walked to his door frame and peered out of it, watching the girl ponder back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 am

(Will try not to. Don't forget my rps Sis. PLease)

I was up and Heading over to Get to Rose when I relised She wasn't there again. I sighed. This was getting anoying every time. I went to look for her when really I knew she Went to get Sky up and Headed that way.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:21 am

She grinned. Sky really thought he would get her back. Good luck with that. She thought to him. She made it safetly to her dorm room again expecting Verik. He must be around looking for me again he was pretty quick though. There he was sitting in her plush purple chair staring her down like a hawk would with it's prey. "I can explain." She said. Not letting Verik stop her from preparing for the day she headed over to her closet picking out a white blouse and light blue holely jeans to put on. She should of dressed more like a princess she could hear her father saying that. She should but, she rather dress in casual clothes today. She steped behind the screen and changed out of her sized Captain America shirt and he white boy shorts into the clothing she chose herself for the day. Today was going to be a swell day she could already feel it.

( I will. : ) )
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 am

Sky shook his head disapprovingly and walked over to his drawers where his clothes were neatly packed away. He never put away his own clothes ‘nor did he look after his room. He had someone to do that for him, if it were up to him, it’d be as messy as he’d want it to be. Yet, that witch of a protector always insisted on him having a clean room. He grunted in disgust and pulled out a pair of clean boxers to replace the ones he was currently wearing. He couldn’t be bothered with a shower this morning, he’d shower later and no doubt Eva would moan at him for that too. He didn’t need her; she was baggage, unwanted baggage on his arm. He would do better without her, he was stronger without her, he didn’t need to look back every five seconds to make sure he hadn’t done something which she would find disapproving.

With the rude awakening and the constant hate for his protector, Sky was in a bad mood. He grabbed his black trousers – he was always smart for school, not matter what – and buttoned up a light blue shirt before placing a darker coloured blue blazer over the top. “Time for today’s antics.” He muttered unexcitedly as he slipped his shoes onto his feet and exited the room. He wouldn’t wait for Eva; he never did.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:36 am

I sat there waiting for her to finish. "What is there to explain? When you nearly do the same thing over and over again." I said. I looked around at the same things again. It was just another day. That would take forever to spend.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 am

)) Mind if I join as two baddies? ((
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 am

(I don't mind at all. Go ahead BerettaBoys.)

"I'm sorry but, you need to relax it's not like anyone saw me. I'm careful." She told Verik. Looking at her tangled hair she sat down and brushed her long light brown hair. She didn't bother to look at herself knowing this was another memory she had. When she was younger her mother would brush her hair while telling her how beautiful she was. The funny part is she never did believe her but as she became older she saw that her mother was right. That was only because of the royal blood she carried inside of her.Rose stop this is not helping you have a clear head Rose thought to herself. She could never avoid what she really was. Everyday she had the constant reminder from others. Keeping her cool she set down her brush and slipped on a pair of white vans. Her stuff would already be in class so she waited for Verik to go out the door and shortly after she went out as well locking her door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 am

"If you say so." I sighed. And we headed out to class. I lead the way quietly. Keeping quiet is normal for me. I was not much of a talker in most cases. The thing is also That I get keep told to talk more and more. But I never did follow through.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:02 pm

I got up and changed quickly. I put on black skinny jeans, and a white top along with a black jacket and finished it off with black boots. Nice i tought walking out the door. That boy she tought walking to find him. He always did that every day, but one day hes going to need me.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Sky wandered down the hallway towards the part of the school where they held their lessons. A sense of arrogance in his steps as his shoes clanked heavily against the marble floor. The school, as it housed the royal vampires, wasn’t particularly school-like. It was more of a mansion, the luxury floorings and the high ceilings definitely made it fit for a King and the way Sky walked made it seem like he was the King. He looked around, not many students were around, only the few that bothered to get to their classes on time; Sky was one of those, not because he cared, but because he couldn’t be bothered with the rush of the rest of the mundane, petty vampires down the narrow halls. It was disgusting to be shoulder to shoulder with the people who may very be plotting against him.

He made plenty of enemies in the school and it was probably to how he acted; the rough, sarcastic demeanour he had set up wasn’t something people enjoyed, especially not the other males. They thought of him a challenge; a challenge to wipe that smug look of his royal face. They didn’t bother him though, he knew he was better than them, but that probably only fuelled their desire to rip his head off and drink his blood. A small laugh escaped his perfectly rounded lips as he wondered into the classroom, taking his seat at the far end.

Last edited by Saura on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Eva stayed outside the classroom were Sky would be. She always had to track that boy down, he never wanted her around and hes made it verry clear he dosent need her, but it was her job to protect him no matter what he said to her. Shes gone trough this hundreds of times, shes used to it.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Name: Claudia de la Note
Who are you?: A sweet and innocent transfer student
Bio: Claudia is from a very wealthy family and being a girl that always gets her way and never had to work for anything in her life, Claudia is a very spoiled, dainty sort of vampire. She's ferocious if she doesn't get what she wants and as of yesterday, all she wants is the royal known as Sky Raphel. No, she had never heard of him before. No, she doesn't know what he looks like. All she knows is the rumors behind his blood and well, she's never had one of those. So after a little persuasive action, she had her father transfer her over to the school he's currently enrolled in.
Looks: Royal Blood 460

Name: Seto de la Note
Who are you?: Transfer student and everything but innocent.
Bio: Seto has a reputation that was getting a little more than out of control at his previous school so when he heard his sister whining to get her way, Seto volunteered to look after her. In truth he had his own plans and they didn't involve any royals. What Seto wanted was someone knew. A challenge. A girl that wouldn't swoon at his feet the moment he flashed his pretty smile at them. Seto wanted a fight- a fight he planned on winning.
Looks: Royal Blood Men_rockabilly_hair_style853

Let me know if you want changes. Either way, these two are going to cause a ruckus.. ((
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

(This is all so really interesting with mine and Midnight Demon's plans in this roleplay. Ooh.)
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

(Nice!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood