House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood

Go down 
+2
Saura
Midnight Demon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Royal Blood - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Sky unlatched his teeth from his own wrist as laughter bubbled up in his throat. He smirked and within a blink of an eye, he had grabbed Seto by the neck and pinned him up against the white rose bush. “If this thing is more of a man than I, why does he need protecting by a pathetic female vampire?” He tore his gaze away from the other boy’s and looked back at Rose, a tight smile playing on his lips, though he kept a firm grip on the hard cartilage between his fingers. However, before the other royal could answer, Eva’s voice penetrated the thick air, instantly grabbing Sky’s attention. He flicked his eyes back to Seto and switched their positions so that he stood in front with a strong forearm holding him in place at the neck. “It’s nice to see you both.” Sky uttered sarcastically, noticing Verik had arrived too. His eyes bounced between the two protectors, sparkling with a hint of insanity. “I didn’t expect such a welcoming.” His lips continued to play on that sweet, sadistic smile as the blood which continued to leak from his wrist slowly slid down his forearm as he gestured with a wave of his unoccupied hand at the newcomers. One tiny droplet fell to the concrete floor, landing silently on the flat surface in a perfect bloodied circle.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 am

)) Sorry for being late to the party. ((

It was faster than any cobra strike, faster than he could have ever imagined. The hand around his throat, the thorns from the roses digging uncomfortably into his back, and the eyes of a madman flickering this way and that.. It took Seto longer than he cared to admit to catch up to the situation and before the mad royal could switch their positions, Seto spat in his face with the best smirk he could manage. “At least.... I wasn’t... beaten up... by one,” he was able to say before the entire situation apparently blew up and more people joined the scene. Sure, Sky’s strength was obvious to Seto and he knew it wouldn’t take much for the crazed vampire to kill him, but Seto also knew how to fight back and hold his own; at the very least for a short while.

While everyone looked on, Seto was trying to think up a plan to get free of Sky and keep Rose from interfering. He didn’t want her to get hurt on his account and he especially didn’t want her to be harmed by this unhinged male. It took a moment for the idea to come to him and he started laughing. “If I had known it was a party, I would’ve brought you a present, Sky.”
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 am

Eva stepped forward slowly not to startle Sky. She knew she had to be cared of what she did or say at this moment, things could go from bad to worse in an instant. That was one of the things she didnt want right now. Especially since Sky alredy made things worse by killing two people. She hoped she could do or say anything to keep him sane long enough to help him. She didnt like the way Seeto talked to him, she knew from the moment she saw him, he was trouble just like his sister. She had to act fast, it was now or never. She walked a little bitmorethan necessary stoping a few inches away. She didnt care if something happened to her. Thats why she was here, to protect Sky from anything, even himself.

(I feel like my paragraph seem punny compase to you alls... oh well.. btw.. you two are amazingrp players)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 am

(dont worry zo your not alone there.)

I watched sky and stood by Rose. I would still portect her even if she didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

((Kso, isn't royal blood supposed to make a normal vampire stronger? I thought that was a reason why they were being protected because if someone were to devour them they'd become epically powerful? Well, Sky is kinda bleeding here, so if he doesn't let up soon enough or someone doesn't step in~ (I will not be held responsible for his actions. XDD) wouldn't it be 'okay' if Seto bit into the wrist that's keeping him pinned down. Obviously, he'd have the protectors on his case, but he would take Sky's blood and save them all from his crazed antics? Another question; does the power a royal's blood give to a common vampire wear off? Because I think it should, makes it more desirable to devour them.

Just a few ideas & notes here~))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

)) I was thinking the same, actually. I think I'll bring in Claudia and have her freak out that no one is doing anything yet and chomp on Sky from a different angle so he doesn't exactly see her coming until it's too late? This way it's a spoiled brat getting the power rather than a strapping young male. XD

ALSO, didn't someone say that Royal blood was poisonous to another royal? Idk, I might be wrong here. Lol ((
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm

(That sounds like a good idea, if she does something to Sky, then Eva could get all protective and do something to her, but thats just me)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

(@Saura Alrighty, just so you know the murder isn't a normal vampire anyways, yes! However, royal's produce vemon that toxic which can easily harm a vampire... badly. Talk about not wanting to get royal vemon in you. This is where it gets icky but that is why they are hunted. I like the idea of the power a common vampire can get from a royal blood is able to wear off BUT, if the common vampire manages to rip their heart out and devour it the power is all theirs. Yea i know not the most pleasent idea but that is how I wanted it. It takes a lot to kill a royal but nobody ever said it couldn't be done. As for what Seto does with Sky's blood that's would be okay. I hope I cleared that up and such if not I don't mind rewording it and stuff.)

Sky's scent of blood was irritating her. It brought back a unneeded memory of when she bit him and gave him all the pain she has ever felt. Her blue eyes were glued to the two men watching carefully waiting for the right time to step in. As much as Verik didn't want to she knew this was her job, to keep Seto safe and if that meant fighting Sky. Bring it on she thought with a smirk on her face. "Seto-" She let his name get past her lips but, knew if she showed to Sky that she was worried about him who knew what he would do to him. "Sky look who is being pathetic! It is most certainly not me since I am not the one killing ones who didn't deserve death that would be you. Your actions will have you locked up in the nearest cage with windows. Hopefully you know what windows as well as the sun since they will become your worse enemies if you keep up this behavior. Don't think I won't either Mr. Raphel ." Rose sneered at him. She steped in front of Verik not wanting him to get in the way of Sky's path. If anyone was going to get in a fight it would be her. After all this is what she started she didn't need others choosing sides and joining her or him. This is between just her and Sky.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm

The sound of Seto’s mocking laughter only resulted in Sky’s arm wrapping tighter around the base of the hostage’s neck in an attempt to shut him up. “Rose, you’re so funny.” He whispered across to her, disregarding the common male’s remarks, his voice slightly quivering with psychotic laughter. “I’m not the problem here… You are.” His eyes danced across to the other vampires in the scene and noticed Eva had started to advance forward, slowly closing the gap between them. He hissed, holding his arm out as a warning to stop her from moving any further, indirectly making the blood that dripped from his arm splatter onto the concrete further. “You let your fears consume you until the point you ripped into my flesh, injecting me with the same fate.” He looked back at the other royal, his smile wider and his eyes glistening with a sudden crazed excitement. “How does it feel? Do you feel better now that you don’t have to deal with those hallucinations?” He cocked his head to the side, his mouth hovering just above Seto’s cheek; sharp fangs protruding slightly from his lips. Although the words spilling from the young royal’s mouth were anything but pleasant, his voice kept the same, calm tone throughout the entire scene. “You are the one who needs to be locked up. You created this mess and the deaths of those vampires… I can still feel her throat collapsing between my fingers and the taste of her blood on my lips.” The insane vampire paused, his eyes closed just for a moment. His tongue flicked out, running across the cracked, blood stained flesh. “And yet, you continue your selfish parade and you will be the cause of another.” Sky pressed his lips against Seto’s cheek and one who had not witnessed the scene, would’ve thought it as a kiss, but that would’ve been a terrible misunderstanding. Soon the deathly sharp canines made an appearance; the razor edged tips grazing against the easily penetrable flesh, drawing the tiniest droplet of blood and injecting the same amount of the vicious venom that resided within his bite.

((I had Sky bite Seto because... I have no reason... But I thought I'd just throw it in there~
Bring in Claudia now. XD))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Rose wanted to wipe the disgusting smirk off of his face. The is she thoughet her emotions would turn into hate for this him but, instead they were the only thing holding her back from inflicting pain to Sky. "Please stop or you leave me no choice." She couldn't force herself to say anything harsh back since what he said was true but, what he didn't realize she had to keep it like that. He thought she was selfish but he had no idea how much she worried about him. What did he want from her is what she needed to find out. Then the smell of vemon hit her like a softball thrown into the face. "NO!" She shouted and before she could think twice she bit into her flesh and ripped her flesh. Her rich blood started to gush out of her veins being an open invite to anyone really but, at this point she needed to give it to Seto. This blood would be the only thing that could save him.

Her heart was racing this was bound to be the worst idea she has ever had yet. There were major consequences when having the taste for royal blood. She knew Seto would have to pay for this but, she could only hope she doesn't screw up anymore. The last thing she needed was for two vampires going on a killing spree. Her eyes drifted to Eva... she began to wonder why Sky was suddenly being to nice to her. After all he hadn't really said anything rude to her. This was strange but, Rose believed she might have a interesting plan brewing up her sleeve. Would it involve others getting hurt? There was a possiblity but, she needed to solve this matter before it became to the point where it brought to much attention to Sky. The last thing they needed was for that murder to find out where they were and take us for his own flithy purposes. "Tell me Sky what do you want from me. This is going way too far. " She gulped and stood right in front of Sky and Seto showing she was ready for whatever was come to next.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Seto had planned on fighting, planned on getting away from the vampire’s tight grip, but there was a strange paralyzing sensation spreading from his cheek down through his throat and rushing quickly through his larger limbs. It was like a spider to it’s prey, he stood no chance once those fangs pierced his body and while there was a fight still in him- it was useless when the body refused to move.

Claudia had been busying herself these past few days with school and shopping around for the right gift for her father and for Seto. She was just walking back from the perfect purchase, an expensive black blazer and a silver watch to match, for Seto when she heard the commotion. Curious as a kitten it didn’t take her long to reach the hideous bloody scene. She couldn’t scream, couldn’t make a single sound as she merely stared at the five standing bodies. She didn’t know who the two in the back were, nor did she recognize the girl with the blood dripping from her; But Claudia knew those familiar patches of brown hair, one more than the other. There was something wrong about the whole situation... Why was Sky holding her dear brother in such a manner and why wasn’t her brother moving to get away from that jerk. There was nothing right about the entire thing...

The bags hit the soft grass seconds after she had started running using her vampire abilities to their full extent as determination ran through her veins. She was going to put an end to this and if that bastard thought he could harm her brother and get away with it unharmed, he was dead wrong. The redhead felt the sharp points of her canines digging painfully into her inner lip, but she didn’t care as the distance that had once been between Seto, Sky, and her was now closed. “Your parents would be ashamed,” Claudia whispered venomously before she took Sky as her own prey. Manners be damned when her family was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Oh noshe tought. In an instant she was besides Rose. "Rose, whatever you have planed dont!" she said in a rush. Her eyes changed to a darker color. She was getting ready to protect Sky and Rose no matter what. Quickly as she couldnt she took Seeto away from Sky. "Look what you've become Sky, you're a monster!" she said looking down at Seeto in her arms. "So help me i will do anything to protect you, but you have to stop this!" She handed Seeto over to Verik. He would be safe with him. As quickly as Eva could go she ranned between Sky, Rose, and Claudia. Who seemed like she wanted no more than to finish Sky. "If you hurt him i will kill you" Eva said in a fiercely grow, her eyes not leaving Claudia's face.

(I apologyze if i interviened in any of you'alls plans)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 pm

)) You're not interfering, I just don't understand how you took Seto from Sky when Sky has Seto in a chokehold form and Claudia is chomping down on Sky. ((
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 am

(My bad, guess i didnt really pay attention to that part)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Sky’s crimson eyes widened when he felt the canines of another dig into the exposed flesh of his arm; the one he’d been using to keep Eva at bay. He swore loudly, a deep growl in his throat as he spun around. The deathly tight grip he’d had on Seto loosened for a moment, giving the protector enough time to snatch the hostage from his embrace. “How touching,” he muttered through clenched teeth, his eyes having met with those of the girl whom he’d made cry a thousand times before, “you’ve come to save your brother.” He shook his head, ripping his skin from between her teeth, creating the sound of a sickeningly wet splatter as the blood sprayed across the pavement. “I don’t appreciate that, Claudia.” He spat her name like poison on his tongue and swung his hand back, allowing the back of his palm to collide harshly with her cheek, subsequently knocking her down to the floor.

With only a moment to react against the weakness the stupid female had given him, in the next second of the slap echoing throughout the scene, he was behind Rose, his arm snaked around her waist, pressing her hard against his own body. He grabbed her bleeding wrist with his other hand and applied pressure onto the self-inflicted wound before she could feed any of the precious substance to the poisoned boy. “I don’t think so. I'm not the monster.” He whispered softly into her ear, slowly bringing his arm up from around her waist to her neck.

((So much happened before I could reply so I've had to miss out most of the bits you guys said otherwise my post wouldn't make much sense. o.O I tried my best and I think I've given enough openings for more things to happen. Just try not to over post your post. If that makes sense. SORRY!))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Claudia was not expecting to be hit and while he had been speaking, the young redhead had not heard a damn thing. So it was like a splash of water to her face when the stinging began to settle on her cheek, followed by an incredible heat. Then the situation of what she had just done began to settle in. She had bit someone! Had taken more than a few gulps of their blood! It was strange, this rush that was flowing all throughout her body. It made her restless, made her excited and eager for more.. She remained on the ground, dipping the tips of her fingers into the crimson liquid splattered on the concrete.. Her eyes glazed over, breathing became erratic, and her vampiric pulse quickened as her fangs refused to retract. Claudia lifted her blood stained fingers to her nose, sniffing the alluring aroma before sucking them clean, moaning quietly to herself. She wanted- no, needed more and the only way she would get it would be to get him back in her arms. "Sky... you have... something I want..."

It seemed impossible for Claudia to become even more graceful, even by vampire standards, but as the new blood cells seeped into her muscles and very marrow, she made it possible as she stood up and faced Sky from where she was forced to the ground. Her brother was pushed to the back of her mind as her hunger was yanked to the forefront.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"Only a monster would harm others... if that means I'm one. I won't mind it." She whispered and grabbed his arm as she pulled away steped around him and pinned it to his back. "Maybe I should start with you." Her eyes went maroon as her eyes locked onto his neck and her free hand went up to his neck. She couldn't help herself and made a cut into his flesh, his blood started to ooze out slowly. As much as she wanted to sink her teeth into his neck she knew she shouldn't. Her eyes began to wander and that when she noticed the Seto's sister stare at Sky like she was ready to take him into her own matter. Perfect! she thought to herself. "Remember I do this out of love." She murmured and shoved him away with full force into the other vampire. Her head turned to Seto who was know now the floor completely motionless. Rose rushed to his side, reopened her cut and pressed it into his mouth. Come on Seto... please don't die on me. Her thoughts were on this guy she hardly knew but, she did know she needed to save him since it was in her best interest.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:32 am

It was like a gift of providence. She had planned on ripping Sky from the girl’s arms, suddenly sure that her strength would surpass the other, but wasn’t given the chance to carry it out. The girl known as Rose sliced at Sky’s neck and simply shoved the male into her arms! Imagine that! Claudia wrapped her arms tightly around him, locking him against her body as she brushed her lips against the wound at his neck. “Sky... if you weren’t such a jerk.. maybe I wouldn’t be doing this, but....” She paused, moving her head back to give him a pained expression; one filled with regret and hunger. “But you hurt my brother and I can’t let you get away with that...” It was here that she was suddenly filled with emotion, staring into the boy that she had once thought was cute before he made her cry like a million times already. She wasn’t violent, wasn’t the sort to start battling it out with people, but her brother- he still wasn’t moving... The small amount of blood she had taken from Sky earlier urged her forward, painfully parched her throat, and the smell of the vermilion beads coming off of him was enough to make her faint.. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, her voice saddened by what she was about to do and before anything else could happen, her fangs pierced his flesh once more.

What occurred next was a rare, but natural, phenomenon that happens when one vampire bites another in a state of emotional distress. For Claudia to go against her nature and fight, rather than be the one that needs to be saved, she subconsciously shared memories with the vampire male. Images of her past and present were shared with the royal unwillingly and because Sky’s current state happened to be weak none of the memories were clear enough to distinguish. Her feelings of regret mingled with his feelings of madness and it was by sensing what Sky was going through that caused Claudia to flinch. She stopped her slow intake of his blood and removed her canines from his flesh, shivering slightly by the excess amount of adrenaline coursing through her veins as she pressed her body closer to Sky...

Seto could hear everything around him, could feel his body being passed around in a sense of urgency. He still couldn’t move, whatever Sky had done to him it didn’t seem like it was going to wear out as fast as he would have liked. He could hear his sister, even if it sounded like he was underwater, and easily picked up on the differences in her tone. Something was wrong, and he couldn’t do a damn thing to help her. He wished he could move his eyes, move anything in order to get a sense of self back in him, but it was pointless.

His body was soon being moved again as he felt something warm being pressed to his mouth. He picked up on a faint smell of blood, but he wasn’t sure where the source was coming from as his very own sense were muddled. He caught sight of Rose’s neck, now sure of who was holding him and almost sure that it was her blood he was currently smelling. Seto’s taste buds picked up on that sweet, metallic elixir and while he couldn’t swallow as much as he would’ve liked, he was simply glad to have something soothing his mouth and throat.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

It happened too fast for the royal vampire to even try to comprehend the actions. The way Rose spoke to him before she pushed him hard into the other vampire, the one who had had a taste of his blood, the one who now wrapped her arms around him in a grip not even he could not wriggle out of, the one who’s fangs pierced his flesh once more, taking in mouthful upon mouthful of the precious substance. It wasn’t an experience the young royal had ever had the misfortune to meet; to have his blood sucked dry from his own body, to be the victim and not the assailant. And it definitely wasn't something he thought he'd be on the receiving end of; the way her mouth sucked at his neck, the hard pull against his veins as her thirst and need for strength fought through his barrier until there was nothing else to take; only the weak beating of his heart thudding lowly in his ribcage. It was only then that Sky really understood how weak his kind had truly become.

He choked out loud, the inners of his body feeling drier than a desert, as sudden images and flashes penetrated his mind. Places with no recognition, faces without names, emotions without reason; they all flooded through his system in a large haze. Like a cloud over the obvious but enough to make him understand what was going on. A pathetic whimper fell through his lips and with the whole ordeal from the previous unwanted memories added to the fact he’d literally been drained dry, Sky’s legs buckled beneath him causing his body to fall limply into the female vampire’s arms. He tried to speak, to try and regain the advance he’d lost, but no words formed in the back of his throat. He could only breathe, sharp and shallow breaths.

((Seriously. I have a feeling Sky's just gonna die one of these days. >.>))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Claudia was a little more than disoriented, her head began to pound as the blood she had taken seemed to whisper secrets to her, as her own legs began to tremble and the world seemed to take on a sudden shift. By sudden instinct, she knew she was stronger than all the others that stood in the area. She knew that no one would keep her from getting what she wanted. Impulse urged her to kill everyone in the school, to eliminate the weak so her kingdom could be built on strong backs. Yes, Claudia’s thoughts drifted with images of grandeur and vampires everywhere acknowledging her as their only ruler...... It was a lot to take in and even more when her sensitive hearing picked up Sky’s feeble breathing. It snapped her out of her wild dreams and forced her to focus on the true matter at hand- or in this case, in her arms. She had just done something horrible and to think she’d be able to stomach what her mind had momentarily thought up was impossible. She didn’t want any of that.. All she wanted was the reason she came to this school in the first place; Sky Raphel.

She noticed soon enough that her arms were bearing his entire weight and the fact that she wasn’t slowly falling over meant that something extraordinary was going on with her at the moment. Claudia looked around, glowing eyes landing on her dear brother.. He was also getting blood from the girl named Rose. With a grateful sigh, Claudia knew she could leave him alone with them and did something that was truly against her nature. She had to get away, had to get answers as to what was going on with her and the only one capable of giving her those necessary answers was the man she was currently holding close.

Claudia, a smaller vampire than the other, picked Sky up in her arms and ran away from the others. Her speed was incredible, no one would be able to catch her in this current state. Her heels barely made a sound as she seemed to fly away from the school and by instinct, headed somewhere she knew they wouldn’t be able to find either of them-- at least for the time being.

)) No one follow us! I have a plan brewing and it needs to be just the two of us for it to work. :/ ((
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:59 pm

(Oh no!)

Rose stroked his cheek he started to look better already as her blood went down his dry throat. She pulled her wrist away. "Drink what's in your mouth." She ordered him as a act of kindness she kissed his forehead before setting him down on the ground. "On the bright side I won't have to cancel our date." She smiled slightly before looking for Sky. Where did he go? This couldn't be a good sign. Another feeling washed over her which was regret once again. She could of saved Sky all this trouble but instead she only added to his problems. This wasn't helping with her feelings either. Couldn't someone just take my heart?! Oh wait doing that would mean my death and that's the last thing I want. She sighed in frustion before looking back at Seto keeping an eye on him. "You know... I'm not that girl you think I am. I know you can taste it in my blood, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

It only became apparent to the dead, yet alive, vampire that he was moving when the sharp sting of the cold air suddenly hit his face. It was like a sudden slap that caused him to groan, a weak sound barely audible to his own ears, but that wasn’t surprising. Everything seemed numb as if the distance between his body and one which held him were miles apart, the touch of her flesh against his, her stronger arms wrapped around his chest and waist, he knew they were there, but the feeling was different. It wasn’t like he was the one receiving the touch, it was more he was just observing. Not knowing what was happening, Sky didn’t –couldn’t move, his body only lying limply in the power infused vampire’s arms.

((Short reply because there's no much to write about when you're just being snatched away and you're unconscious!))
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Seto blinked bleary eyes up at Rose, not exactly understanding her words just yet. He gulped more of her sweet blood, feeling it rush about his body before sensing the return of his limbs. He squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on the return of control for his body and while the blood tasted amazing, he wasn’t that much of a bastard to keep drinking from her. Once he managed to sit up on his own, he pulled his mouth from her and shook his head. “You think a little paralysis is going to get you out of our date?” He smirked at her before her last question caught him by surprise, “was I suppose to find out you were part elf, or something?” He was confused, trying to place the difference of her blood to others....

Claudia panicked, and while this wasn’t out of the ordinary for the redheaded vampire, it was when she happened to be fueled by Sky’s blood. She didn’t know where to go, or why she was even running away with Sky. She easily could have left him back there and left on her own... but why had she left? Was it because of what she had done to Sky? The small vampire shook her head, too confused by her own thoughts and questions to dwell on them for much longer. Instead, she rounded a corner faster than could ever be possible and scaled the side of a building with Sky in her arms and stopped at a rooftop. “I didn’t... I didn’t even have to struggle...” She was surprised that, with Sky in her arms, Claudia had made it up the building’s wall faster than she could tie her hair up. Dark eyes looked at Sky with a tad of wonderment, “You’re definitely something...” The vampire shifted his weight, carrying him like a knight would his rescued princess and knowing where she was going to now that she had a momentary break, launched herself off the roof and ran towards the graveyard. She knew that if she went back to that beautiful koi pond and hid in the shrine that was behind the willow tree, no one would look for them there. It wasn’t that long ago that they had been there anyway, their scent would still be there. It was, for now, the perfect place.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yea. It's the truth part elf." She said sacasticaly before sighing. "My parents were one of many well known vampires. My last name is Evergreen. I'm sure it will ring a bell if you paid good attention in history class." Rose bit her lip nervously. This was information she was never suppose to share with a single soul and at this point she was telling him her true self. A wave of fear washed over her. What if he was a hunter disgusied as a male who was suppose to be friend her? Oh god. That better not be the case... but, it is. She was planning to have some fun with this guy. No, not party fun she had something else in mind for this man it will invole complusion of course... and blood... gallons and gallons of it. A dark plan filled her mind. Rose was never like this but, at a moment like this somebody would have to be her puppet Verik was out of the question. She needed a warrior who wouldn't object her wishes. With Sky acting like a monster he was not one to mess with but, it would be the only way to figure out what was in his mind. Hopefully then Rose would be able to figure out what she needs to do to get Sky to realize who what he has done. She would make it up to Seto of course... maybe he may be the one to her prince. Just maybe there was a slim change though. He had some qualities that would be useful but he was still such a weak vampire. That would be change after she was done with him though.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Still with no clue of what was happening, Sky pressed his face into the vampire’s shoulder, his head lolling weakly along the sharp angles of her bones. The images still flashed through his mind, like a photographer taking pictures. They were different, a different picture, a different scene, each laced with a different emotion. It was strange to have had Rose’s memories running through his body merely a few minutes ago, so clear and strong and then to have them replaced with the memories of a girl he barely knew. He had understood what kind of emotions that Rose was trying to tell him, the heart break, the pain, everything. He had experienced it all himself. But Claudia’s were on another level. He didn’t understand what she had been trying to do and it was obvious with how broken they were, she wasn’t trying to show him anything. But still, they still pulsed against his skull, as if they were trying to get something through, like there was something important. He just didn’t know what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood   Royal Blood - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next