House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

My Little Dhamphir [1x1] Empty
PostSubject: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 pm

As far as Shaelin is concerned, her life was semi-perfect. Her father spends most of his time tracking supernatural beings, specifically vampires. She's often dragged along when there's nowhere for her to go since she's still underage. They've had to deal with ghosts, infestations, demonic creatures and other assorted creepies. Each time Shaelin wonders if they'll survive the next one.

One day the temporary home they've been living in for a year is broken into by a horde of Psi, vampires who have psychic abilities. Her father locks her in an underground tunnel in the basement used as an emergency exit while he takes them on. With her father's warnings in mind, and a strange packet given to her seconds before the door is closed, Shaelin flees for her life. The tunnel leads to the outskirts of town where she wanders the forest aimlessly; unable to comprehend the notion her father may be dead. Luckily all the training her father made her go through is put to good use. Shalein manages to get to another town in order to rest and hopefully gain some answers.

Maelstrom (Mael) Ashter has been around for several centuries, constantly on the run from enemies or keeping his distance from the world in general. Rather than becoming a monster, as most dreamscapes (vampires who can control dreams) are, he chooses to stray away from his abilities unless absolutely necessary. However, his unwillingness to use his powers often leads to tragic consequences. When he encounters Shaelin after noticing her at some restaurant, the situation changes. As it turns out, an ancient vampire named Djan is has a personal vendetta against Shaelin, as a result of her father's hunting escapades. And since her father is supposedly dead, he has targeted her.

(We can double if necessary for other characters to form the story)

Name: Maelstrom Ashter
Appearance: My Little Dhamphir [1x1] Chacecrawford300
Personality: elegant, charismatic, easily angered, mysterious, withdrawn,
Species: Dreamscape
Weapon of Choice: Colt Single Action Army (revolver)

Last edited by MeinEngel on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 pm

May I be Shaelin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Of course you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Name: Shaelin
Appearance:
My Little Dhamphir [1x1] Vampir10
Personality: Tough, strong, fierce, cocky, dark, can be nice, polite.
Species: Human?
Weapon Of Choice: Blades, any kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Do you want me to double? I can c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, we'll probably need a few extra characters later since the villain doesn't really come into the story until much later
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 pm

Then.. Why is this 1x1? o o;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Because I made it that way. The other characters would most likely be fillers rather than have much contribution to the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Ohh I see, and you wouldn't want to kill off any characters and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 am

((Yeah. I guess we can start at the part where she's running away))
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

(( Will do! ))

Shaelin's arms were shoved with multiple things as her dad was in a rush. He handed her a suitcase, packet, and some weaponry. He gave her a map and pushed her to the cellar where she gasped. "Dad wai--" He gave her a quick kiss and a I love you before disappearing. Her heart shattered as she choked back the tears, knowing not to be weak, that it was still possible she could see him again.

She ran down the tunnels, wearing a leather, black corset like tanktop that showed her stomach a little, green camo pants, and some combat boots. She had no time to waste, she had to act quick. She ran quickly down the tunnels, knowing soon, they'd find her, but not yet.

She cringed at the sunlight that awaited her outside of the tunnel, covering her beautiful sea green eyes with her arm as she sighed, panting. She had gotten no sleep and had been running non-stop, and yet, she still could not stop. Shaelin once more began to run, seeing a road up ahead where she began to follow. It ended up leading her to a nice looking town, she smiled at herself, knowing she'd be safe here, at least, for a little while..

((That good?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 pm

((That's good))

Maelstrom glanced around the streets as he moved along the dim shadows created by the small buildings, trying to look inconspicuous. He wasn’t in the mood to interact with any of the humans milling about like ants, even though they weren’t paying any attention to him. He did that a lot. But then again, given what he was, nobody would want to. His eyes darted around out of habit in case any psi decided to show up. They were always searching for a quick fight, mostly out of sheer amusement, although some were willing to challenge for the sake of improving their skills.

Usually he would oblige just for the heck of it, but today he had the feeling it wasn’t worth it. There were new dangers of exposing his identity to unsuspecting humans. Council laws stated the consequences ranged from execution or suspension neither was pleasant. Maelstrom had worked hard to get where he was, and wasn’t about to mess it up. Being free to do what he pleased was a lot better than having to follow the rules. Anyway, nobody really trusted him to begin with. They thought he was just stubborn and not willing to listen to authority. He adjusted his jacket, taking a quick glance at the road before crossing hastily.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Shaelin sighed as she talked to the gaurds, using a bit of her charm to get to talk to the leader of this small town. She may have been slightly dirty and smelly, but the disgusting guards seemed to enjoy the fact she looked like a fighter.

She talked to the main man of this place, him handing her a key and telling her what small motel to go stay in. She nodded as she payed her fine for it, walking down the streets, boys and girls looking at her as though she was a monster, she tried to ignore it. SHe know she looked bad, but damn, did she look that bad?

Shaelin arrived at the small motel, it was owned by a cute, petite old woman that showed her to her room. She looked around, shutting the door after her as she took a shower. In a towel, she peered out the window, observing the casual clothes of the area. Shorts and t-shirts, it was weird compared to the village she used to live in.

She took out her clothes, sliding on a pair of jean shorts that fit her just right and went a bit past her behind. She smiled as she slid on the same black leather tanktop, this one actually being clean as she hid a knife in one of her pockets, never know when you may need it.

She walked down the stairs, and now, boys and girls were looking at her, not disgusted anymore. She scoffed as she walked down the streets, looking for a nice place to eat, which she soon came along as she walked on in, getting a table for her as she sat there, thinking as she looked out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Mael made it across the street and slowed to a dull walking pace. It was difficult for him to pretend to be human. They were too slow for his liking. The freedom of agility, heightened senses, and abilities that came with vampyrism was the benefit rather than the downside. However, occasionally he wondered what it would have been like if he were human.
Maybe he would be experiencing relationships he wouldn't outlive, or married with children.

He shook his head. Such thoughts were dangerous to vampires. Becoming too human made you oblivious to the horrors, that he could accept but at least he would last longer in a fight. His hand automatically brushed against the Colt strapped to his belt. It was his prized possession, something he never left home without, not that he really had a home anyway. He was tempted to withdraw it but it would only bring attention to him. With a sigh he lowered his hand to his side.

As he passed by a local restaurant, he froze. There was another presence nearby. His eyes darted around his surroundings. There didn't seem to be anything unusual but something was telling him there was. Mael turned his head to watch the passer-bys. Anyone of them could ambush him and he wasn't in the mood. After a few minutes the feeling disappeared. Maybe he was just paranoid. Just as he was about to continue on his way he spotted a strange girl sitting at a table inside. She looked out of place amongst the townspeople.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Shaelin did fake smiles and laughs at the crazy waitress. She was too bubbly, too happy, it agirvated her.. She got her drink, it was water, but she needed to stay healthy so she wouldn't fail her father like she had before. She stared down at her reflection, she was beautiful, no makeup on like most of the girls here, a real natural beauty. She smiled, an actual smile at herself as she took a sip of water.

She leaned back in her chair as she felt someone watching her. Her eyes opened as she gazed around, looking at a man who seemed.. A bit out of place, she noticed him looking at her and instantly looked away, not wanting to draw any attention to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

He turned away when she noticed him. Dang it, he cursed. Now she’d think he was some creepy stalker. Mael knew that if he just stood there she would probably call the police, something he didn’t want, even if he could get away easily. It would only expose himself further. With a sigh, he decided just to talk to the girl. Maybe if he apologized or just chalked up a little conversation he could get out of this mess.

Mael turned around and entered the café. There weren’t that many customers which was a good thing, less attention that way. He smiled at the waitress would came to seat him but paid her little notice. She was trying to flirt with him which was quite amusing since it rarely did much in the way of success. But it brightened the day a little bit, something to muse about later. He walked up to where the girl was, wondering what to say.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Shaelin finished her water as she rested her head in her arms on the table, feeling drowsy as she ordered a coffee with lots of sugar. She loved sweets, always has since she was a little girl. The waitress seemed to scoff a bit as she walked away. Shaelin shrugged, calling her a female dog under her breath as her eyes shut, her eyes opening as a shadow cast down upon her half asleep form. She looked in the eyes at the man that was watching her earlier.
"Yeah?" She asked, raising a eyebrow slowly as she looked at him dead in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Feisty, he thought as he crossed his arms. She certainly wasn’t what he had expected, even with what she was wearing. “You seem different,” he replied with brewing curiosity. “Not from around here are you?”

He immediately regretted his harsh tone but it was too late to take it back. But if there was any confrontation he would just leave her alone. However, his mind had other ideas. Many questions buzzed around in his thoughts. Just who was this girl? Why was she here? She definitely stuck out more than most people who lived here. Not only that but she did have that certain appeal most guys fell for.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

"Thats none of your business, stalker." She smirked as she played with her fork, twirling it in and out between her fingers as she glanced over at him, her eyes stunning as usual. SHe crossed one, fine tan leg over the other as she spoke once more, "Just why were you looking at me, that is one of my pet peeves, you know.." She told him. She knew why boys and girls were staring, but his gaze was intense and observant, unlike other flirtatious gazes she got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

He had to give this girl credit, most women would have just gawked at him with bug eyes and slack jaws. “I was just asking,” he replied stiffly. “It’s just you caught my eye and you seem to be…interesting to say the least.” Mael wasn’t about to start flirting with disaster or this girl for that matter. The hostility radiated off her in waves, proving she could hold out on her own. Although, now that he thought about it, maybe just a little entertainment wouldn’t hurt. “I don’t mean any disrespect.”
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm

"You tryin' to hit on me? I know, I've seen the looks on the other boys but damn, do I really need all this stupid attention?"
She asked him as she leaned back in her chair. She looked older for her age, and deffinitally sexy. She never really liked to show off her looks until her dad began to force her to, which was why she was wearing the leather shirt she was, her dad got it for her. Oh how she missed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Mael pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. “I am not ‘tryin’ to hit on you’.” He responded, gritting his teeth lightly. The sharp points of his canines threatened to draw blood. This was getting ridiculous. He had over three hundred years of experience around people, yet trying to strike up a conversation with a simple girl was impossible. If he didn’t find some way to get this supposed ‘talk’ back on track, he might as well leave. “And I’m not stalking you.”
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Shaelin suddenly began to laugh, smiling brightly as she hit the man softly on the back, well, soft to her anyways. "I'm just kiddin' with you. Have a seat kiddo." She told him as she got her coffee, beginning to sip it, it nasty and bitter. She gagged, flailing her arms as she took out a bunch of sugar packets, putting them all into the coffee and stiring it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Mael sighed, shaking his head, eyes closed. This girl was most definitely strange. He barely flinched when she hit him, as he had been hit far worse than that. He slid into the empty seat across from her, folding his hands together. It was still a habit Mael had yet to see a reason to break, but it gave him a relaxed appearance, even if he wasn’t. “So, any reason a girl like you is in a dump like this?” he asked, waving to a waitress who quickly took his order. He wasn’t much of a coffee drinker, preferring to avoid it but a drink would keep him distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: