House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

"Uhm.. Just traveling.." She told him, not going to give away the fact of her dad or her. Come to think of it, she couldn't really trust anyone but herself, especially with the information she had of her father. She dug her nails into the wooden table, making herself angry with these thoughts as she chewed her inner lip, taking a swig of the hot coffee, letting out a screech as she dropped it, the glass breaking and the coffee spilling all over her, causing her to squeal once more. She knew coffee was supposed to wake you up but DAMN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Mael raised an eyebrow at her evasive attitude but said nothing. It wasn't like he didn't know how to hide secrets. His whole life had been a secret. Constantly running away from enemies and anyone who annoyed him. He nearly jumped into defensive mode when he heard her screech.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"Oh my--" The rest was senseless curse words and other crazy things as she jumped up and down, throwing the rest of the cup against a wall, it shattering to bits as she stumbled, her legs and arms red from the coffee burn as she stumbled back, falling into the man she just met and both of them tumbling to the floor, people gasping as a crowd formed. Damn, that hurt like a female dog..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"Whoa! Slow down there Missy," Maelstrom stifled a laugh as he hauled her to her feet. He was not expecting the crazy dance routine following the coffee incident. The smell of the drink was much stronger now that it was drying. He ignored it and glared at the crowd.
"Yeah, so she spilled her coffee. Nothing to see here, go on living your oh-so-wonderful lives," he said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh my god that hurt!" She pulled up her shorts leg a bit, seeing more of the burn as she cringed. "Why can't I do anything right!?" She began to gather up some napkins, cleaning up the mess she made. The waitress looked at her, as if saying, 'yeah, thats right, clean up the mess you made, leave my handsome man alone'. She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she finished cleaning the coffee up, still in pain. "Well, now i need to go to the drug store.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Maelstrom had noticed the waitress glaring at them. He sent her a dark look when he hoped the girl wasn't looking. She rolled her eyes and ran back to the kitchen, no doubt to complain with the other staff about the incident. He focused on the girl and stood up. "I'll go with you," he replied, wiping a little of the coffee that had gotten on him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

"Thank because.. I don't know where it is!" Shaelin laughed, a real, happy laugh as she made the slight, yet honest, joke. She paid quickly, getting a slight discount as she walked out, holding the door for the man whose name she did not yet know. "Lead the way." She told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm

"I'd be happy to," he smiled. Hopefully nobody would notice him with her. By nobody he meant any psi. No doubt they were already watching him if there were any roaming the city. Out of habit he glanced up at the skyline. There didn't seem to be anything unusual yet. Maelstrom turned back to the girl. "It should be just down the street if I recall,"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 pm

"Thanks." She said as she started down the street, looking at him as she did. "I'm Shaelin." She told him as she walked, her hair blowing back exposing her tan facial features. She gave him a kind, polite smile, or at least, tried to, to cover up the stinging pain of burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

"Mael" he replied curtly. His name was one that was sort of embarrassing which was why he rarely told anyone what it stood for. Of course, every name given to vampires had some sort of sentimental meaning. His was that apparently his fighting skills had a similar effect of a maelstrom. But he never really saw the point in that.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:19 pm

"I like that name, its unique." She told him as they walked together, boys looking at her up and down, no matter if her skin was a little burned. Girls checked Mael out as she chuckled a bit. "I'm Shaelin." She told him, then realized she probably should have made up a fake name, damn..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

He shrugged. "It's short for Maelstrom," he replied casually. "Don't really know why my parents gave me that name but it's worked so far." He didn't bother adding that his parents named something else entirely. "I think you just told me that"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 pm

(( LOL I forgot xD ))

"I adore it.." She told him, completely forgetting that she had told him her name. SHe got like this sometimes, especially with all the stares she was getting. She hit herself in the head as she sighed. "SOrry, long day I guess." She told him as they arrived at the drug store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Mael shook his head, a grin pulling at his lips. This girl was strange, but she seemed pretty relaxed. "Of course," he laughed, opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 pm

"Thanks." She told him as she walked on in, people looking at her as she walked, a guy hitting her bum as she walked by, causing her to smack him, and hard, possibly causing a bruise. "Do you know where the burn stuff is?" She asked Mael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Wow, and she hits hard Mael thought to himself as the guy backed off holding his arm in pain. He followed behind her, glancing around the store. "I think it's at the back," he replied, ignoring the stares from the customers.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Shaelin nodded and smiled, walking to the back of the store where she found the ointment. She reached up and grabbed a few bottles, reading the ingredients and what not until she found just the right one. "Ahah!" She put the others away as she began to walk to the cash register, knowing Mael was following behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

He stayed silent for the short time they were in the store, something was bugging him yet he wasn't sure exactly what that was. His instincts were telling him there was danger nearby but he saw nothing. Mael hoped Shaelin wouldn't notice anything if anything unusual happened. What would he say?
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm

(( Dun dun DUUUUNNN. WHO CAN IT BEEE?! ))

Shaelin smiled and paid as she walked out with Mael. "Where to?" She asked him as she felt.. A little off. SHe gazed around the area, to make sure no one was watching her. She had her knife in her pocket, something she was very skilled with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm

(It's a mystery mankind has been solving for years...xD)

"Huh?" he replied in a dazed voice. Mael snapped out of his paranoid musings and glanced around once more. The people seemed to be oblivious, which was a good thing. However, the feeling of danger was getting stronger. He looked up at the skyline and briefly saw what appeared to be a shadowy figure move away from the edge of a balcony. "We need to get out of the open now," he said.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 pm

(( ITS A BIRD.. ITS A PLANE! ))

Shaelin saw some shadows come ahead in the skyline. The people that attacked her own father.. Her heart dropped as she grabbed Mael's hand, running to her motel where she immidietally got to her room, locking the door behind the two as her heart throbbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

((IT'S SUPERMAN!!))

Mael knew the moment Shaelin had seen what he had, it wasn't going to be pretty. Hopefully she wouldn't ask about it but based on how fast they got to a nearby motel, he would not have been surprised if she did. What made the situation weirder though, was that she was still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

She held onto his hand tightly, afraid to let go as she sat on the bed, still holding his hand as she shook her head. She hoped he didn't ask, that'd make her situation harder than it already was.. If he found out, she was going to have to move along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm

He stood there silently for a moment, unsure of where to begin. It didn't help that with his heightened senses he could hear her heart beating loudly, making it difficult to concentrate. Who had been lurking in the city? Too many questions to think about. He didn't say anything, the silence seeming to get thicker.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 pm

"I'm sorry.." She whispered as she released his hand, laying back on the bed and running her fingers through her hair. What did they want? Had they found her so quickly? Maybe she needed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Dhamphir [1x1]   My Little Dhamphir [1x1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Dhamphir [1x1]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: