House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Future Time  Empty
PostSubject: Future Time    Future Time  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 am

(this is just a story I just started yesterday in Biology class. Was bored in class so hope its ok)

Year 2015, May 9th:

Time, what does it mean? What does it do? Can we time travel? These questions are asked time to time. There is usually a good answer to a lot of thing but time it's unknown. We know only a little bit of time but we every day find out more about it. I'm exploring time my own way from living over 1,000 years. Think it's impossible to live that long well think again my dear because I've lived 1,000 years since 1015. Today is my birthday for living since 15 years old on May 9th 1015 Reason I lived this long well thanks to my boyfriend who turned me into a vampire which his birthday is tomorrow he will be 2,000 years old. I am really glad I've met him even though he has been living since the beginning of the new time we've seen the wars the death and the new changes. Well this is our story for when we first met this day 1,000 years ago. Me you ask? I'm Meko Silver of the old famous Royal family Dellabird's. And My prince Is Onyx Silver More about him latter on.

Year 1015, May 8th:

This year is when I was turning 15 years old almost the biggest age of them all so young but thats how old Onyx was when he became a vampire. I was just working on my school work enjoying my 10th grade year. My family was very respected by everyone for being the great leaders which puts me as their princess little kid who doesn't get to do much. Well this is the interesting part I attend a normal high school like everyone else and acting like them. Well it was perfect life for me, I was about 5'10" Black hair blue eyes and skinny like and what it would be called sexy now a days. And I just sat in my room when my mom came in and said something.

"Meko You father and I think it would be better that after this year you should return home to the castle(yes we had castles back then)." My mother said.

(This is all i have right now hope you enjoy. Comment here---> Comments Smile )

Last edited by Sak-Chan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Future Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Time    Future Time  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Spoiler:

Comment here ---->http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/t8586-comments-for-future-time

*Continuing*

I looked at my mother. Not sure what to respond to that. "Mother why? I want to finish till my Senior year when I came back please." She just looked at me shaking her head. "Fine. I'll finish this year then come home if thats what you both want from me." She then left the room leaving me there thinking to my self. I got ready in time and made it to my bus. Nothing could be better than get away from my life to be here at this school. One thing about being here is that I meet a lot of people and they are nicer than most would think. I just would mind my own business and not worry to much. Thats when I ran into him. I was just walking from my bus to the school. And I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. There stood this most handsome guy I've seen ever at this school. "Oh so sorry sir. I was just not paying attention where I was going." I said with out hesitation.

"Don't worry about it Miss. Its quite alright." He said with a slight smile. Which I found a little creepy. "I'm Onyx Pleased to meet you."

"Meko." I said. "Pleased to meet you to." I gave a soft smile. And He was gone after that. I stood there dazed on what just happened. But I moved along to get to my classes. But heres the thing I could not get him off my mind. Thats when I saw him in all my classes. Which I find weird. He either sat next to me, Behind me, or in front of me. I sighed looks like I could have to deal with it which I didn't mind at all. That is until A week later was something I didn't expect from someone like him.

(I'll post more later.)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Future Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Time    Future Time  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

year 1015, May 9th

I was getting to my desk when I noticed a note. Now I didn't know who it was from at this time. I picked it up and read it. It was very simple note. It said:

Dear sweet Meko,
I know I sound formal in notes but heres what I'm asking you to do. Look up my Name Onyx Silver In the year 15 to see and find out the past. it wont be easy to find but its a start. see you in class.

Onyx.
Ps: When done finding out that find me out side.

I set the note down and waited for lunch time I did see him in class But he seemed different than normal. He seemed sweeter kinder. But I knew it was some sort of bluff or something. I didn't really think at all. I waited till lunch to go do this research I wonder why he wanted me to do this. No matter I'll find out about him more than I know now. I was pulled from my thoughts when he passed me another note this one reads:

Meko,
Happy 15 birthday.
Onyx.

How did he know it was my birthday? He turned around and smiled at me. I'll ask him later. The bell rang for lunch and I headed to the library to figure this mess out. I found a book that would work just perfectly for what I'm looking for. The year 15. Thats about 1,000 years ago. I found the right page and sure enough one of the papers was written in this book.

Date: May 10th, 15
A boy Named Onyx silver age 15 was our famous little Actress in history Was killed. Bite marks indicate blood was took but nothing shows that the attacker was after anything but him. But a few days after we found he was dead. people were seeing him everywhere they say hes different. WE believe the fantcey books as Vampires come to live amoust us again. Find Your Stakes and keep garlic and holy water close.

5 days later the reporter was found dead killed in his own home same bite marks but not the same story as the dear boy Onyx silver.

I dropped the book but picked it up and put it back on the Shelf. And went to go find Onyx and sort this whole thing out. But what am I going to say. He probably can read my mind cause he can find out what I'm thinking and going to say before I say it. I get out side where he said he would be. but I didn't see him until I was pinned against the wall.

"Now you know who I be came. And as King of the Vampires I get to chose my queen." He said in a total different voice.

"Why me?" I asked I wasn't scared.

"Because your a princess hiding in a public school to be normal. And your perfect for the life." He whispered like a sweet tune because I relaxed around him his whisper was next to my ear next thing I felt was the Sharp fangs in my skin. And everything went black.

(Comment here -------> http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/t8586-comments-for-future-time#1049875)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

Future Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Time    Future Time  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 am

(Alright Then heres some more. But a part of it will be under spoiler because well its just Well I'm not going to really say it. But lets just leave it at that. If you wish to read it. Just be warned now. lol. Smile Enjoy)

Year 1015, May 20th
I woken from many night mareish dreams that were his past. It stung me each time. The memory of him being turned into this person of death. Each memory forged into me inside screamed the pain while my outside was still as a rock. I heard my mothers tears and my fathers sorrow. They though I was dead but in realty I was in a place of change and memories. The memories of my soon to be king and dear love.

I looked around the room at some point I was brought here. The room had a vintage touch to it. But it had my modern touch to it with purple walls like at home. Pictures of my family and his. Four post queen size bed with blue bed sheets. Then I heard his voice again.

"Good Morning my queen." Onyx said walking over to me. I sat up and looked at him for a min.

"Morning to you too." I said now a bit confused.

"Confused my Darling? Don't be this is your new life the life of being a vampire queen!" He helped me up from the bed and lead me from the bedroom to explore the whole castle. I looked around the place (Really it's different than it's now. Right now it's a mansion but this was back way then.) "Like it here?" He ased after a little while.

"Yes it's very romantic." I told him presily.

"Romantic? Never heard of that one but it works." He laughed. Oh what was I going to do then. By then I realized my throgh was dry as a bone. I looked up at him I didn't know this feeling.

"Ah Come with me daring and we will get you use to this new life. A life of living off of only blood. No food nothing else."

"Oh Dear." I mumbled. He just laughed a bit. Leading me somewhere I don't know what the place was called but it reaked of human blood all over the place. Reason why there where no windows in this small building. Living people standing on piles of dead humans. Fly's buzzing. Eventually I got use to the smell and easily feed but at first it took me a bit. We each found one and pulled the person aside. They were not scared at all they just let us do this. I bit into the young man the taste, The feel everything just fit in place.

After that I mostly shadowed onyx on what he does everyday. he told me He has something special for me in the evening. I didn't know what it was till it came to then. I understand after a long day dealing with the clan he needed some sort of break and the time with his new queen. So that night while I sat on the bed braiding my hair, I waited for him to come. When he did it didn't begin well. He was half drunk on all the blood but luckily I was prepared for what ever happened. Though not totally prepared because one min I was braiding my hair, next I was on my back looking up at him for a bit.

(Sorry people heres that part I said was going to be a spoiler. Only people who dare to read.)
Spoiler:

By morning I found my self laying close to him. I looked around the room everything seemed to be the same minus the feeling sitting up after a night of passion. this only happened once or twice more but each time changed. The second night this happened we marked to let other know that he was mine and I was his. And the third time well we wont get into that just yet. yet.

Year 2015, May 10th

Thats how it started between us. Was not expecting anything really to change. But we did fall for each other and changed out lives around completely. This is how it came to be.

(Thats all I have as of right now. Like I said people who read the spoiler note. I'm sorry but I do tons of deatil. and I don't know why. Comment here------> http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/t8586-comments-for-future-time#1049875 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Time    Future Time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Time
Page 1 of 1