House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Future Diary Empty
PostSubject: Future Diary   Future Diary EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Future Diary (more commonly known as Mirai Nikki) follows Yukiteru Amano, a middle school boy who has no goals or dreams in life, having only one thing he likes to do, writing in his diary on his cell phone. Recording everything he observes in his life and documenting every thought, he uses it as an outlet for his imagination. However, one morning, Yuki wakes up to find his cell phone filled with diary entries for the next ninety days. Though, thinking nothing of it and reckoning he wrote it in his sleep, he continues his morning as usual. It's only after does he begin to realise that everything on his phone were rapidly coming to pass and weren't just a mere coincidence. Now, Yuki suddenly finds himself thrust into a survival game against other future diary owners in order to become the new God of time and space.

If you haven't watched Future Diary and you enjoy psychological, action filled and slightly gruesome animes, I would say you should definitely watch it. The story is really interesting and it's worth watching until the end, because like all psychological animes, everything suddenly starts to piece together and the realisation is so great to feel.

If you have watched it, let me know your opinions on it and what your favourite characters are! I know the character development in this anime is quite interesting, especially with characters like Yuno and Minene. So tell me what you think. My favourite character is most definitely Minene. I shouldn't even have to explain why. But, I guess I kinda like Yuno...
Spoiler:
But, I know that I see a lot of myself in her which is why I'm unsure on her character. But, also I love Akise... That cute little detective.

Future Diary OP

Future Diary OP 2
Back to top Go down

Future Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Diary   Future Diary EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 pm

OMG! I love this story, but they only had volume 1 at our libraries, but I'd still like to join if that's ok?
Back to top Go down

Future Diary
Page 1 of 1