House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Mass Effect is a series of sci-fi action role-playing video games, developed by the Canadian company BioWare. The first game in the trilogy centers around a player-created character named Commander Shepard and his/her mission to save the galaxy from a race of mechanical beings known as the Reapers, and its followers, including Saren Arterius. The first game sees Shepard facing Sovereign, a Reaper left as a vanguard, who plans to allow the Reaper fleet currently hibernating in extra-galactic dark space to invade the Milky Way, and destroy all sentient organic life, continuing a mysterious cycle of destruction. The second game takes place two years later, and sees Shepard battling the Collectors, an alien race abducting entire human colonies in a plan to help the Reapers return to the Milky Way. The third and final game in the trilogy but possibly not the final game in the series centers on the final battle against the Reapers.

More Mass Effect games are being planned but they will focus on a new character.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
prisonicfairytale~
Attending your first ritual
prisonicfairytale~

Female Aquarius Rooster
Location : 221b Baker Street, Skyrim, Gallifrey, Local Cluster

Character sheet
Name: Doctor. Sorry for breaking into your school. What's that thing on your forehead?
Affinities : Wibbly-wobbly-timey-whimey stuff?

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 pm

I. LOVE. MASS EFFECT. Gonk Gonk Gonk Tears Tears

My Shepard's name is Katniss (no relevance to The Hunger Games), and she's an Earthborn, Sole-survivor, and Vanguard. Best bros are Garrus, Liara, and Wrex. Very, very paragon. Killed Ashley and had Kaiden survive in ME. Ashley is a douche and I loathe her. Did Kaiden, but after the confrontation in ME2, NEVER AGAIN. Fell madly for Thane. HOLY CHRIST THAT MAN. Had everyone survive the Suicide Mission. In ME3, everyone's death killed me. Mordin and Thane. Oh my god. BUT ANDERSON... I considered him a father-figure and a role model. I bawled the hardest for him until my tears turned to blood. I was still crying for hours after the ending, even.

I'm on my second playthrough of ME3. I chose Synthesis like an idiot the first time. Now that I have the Extended Cut downloaded, I'm going for the Destroy option.

I consider Mass Effect 3 the second worse thing to happen to me since Sherlock's Reichenbach. Assassin's Creed 3 is working on my third.

Last edited by prisonicfairytale~ on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more detail.)
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Yea Mordin and Thanes death was just crushing. I loved Mordin and always watched him sing and Thane was just so amazingly cool. He beat Kai Lang while barely being able to breath!
Back to top Go down
prisonicfairytale~
prisonicfairytale~

Female Aquarius Rooster
Location : 221b Baker Street, Skyrim, Gallifrey, Local Cluster

Character sheet
Name: Doctor. Sorry for breaking into your school. What's that thing on your forehead?
Affinities : Wibbly-wobbly-timey-whimey stuff?

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. Tears
I LITERALLY JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT SCREAMING OOOOOHH WHEN I KILLED KAI LANG. "THAT'S FOR THANE, YOU SONOFAB****." Ahh, sweet vengeance.

What kind of person was your Shepard?
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Adept, and I was pretty much half and half. Relationship with Liara all 3 games. Killed Kaiden, saved everyones in ME2. Made Mordin sing lol.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: Callista
Affinities : Darkness

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm

I love Mass Effect!
Unfortunately i can't play the first game because i play mainly on the PlayStation 3, and for one odd reason or another, the first game wasn't released for PS3 Sad
But, I was able to enjoy 2, and I'm currently playing through 3.
My Shepard was named Inara (After the Firefly character, because no other names i came up with seemed to fit.) a Colonist, Vanguard (I love me some biotics!), and a paragon that occasionally slipped into Renegade. I also romanced Thane! cute
I was able to save everyone in the suicide mission (only after replaying that section like 3 times Razz) I'm considering doing a second run through of 2, going a bit more renegade, and romancing Garrus.
I tried playing as a male Shepard, but to be honest, Fem!Shep is the only Shepard in my mind.
But, to wrap everything up, i love this game series to death, and am very excited to see what they do with the fourth game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061398566
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

The forth game is going to be a completely new main char and story though. They are done with Shepard and are starting completely new.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken_Angel
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Forsaken_Angel

Female Scorpio Pig

Character sheet
Name: Callista
Affinities : Darkness

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm

i know, but i still think it would be pretty cool to see what they'll do.
I haven't finished 3 yet, but i had a friend that spoiled it for me -_- Needless to say, i was unhappy about that.
But, on another note, i like the fact that most of the downloadable content for the game is free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000061398566
Sponsored content

Mass Effect series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect series   Mass Effect series Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect series
Page 1 of 1