House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Empty
PostSubject: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 pm

The students here in this class aren't your normal fledglings. Some are red fledglings. Some, blue fledglings. Some are a mix of both, and others are unique all on their own in their fledgling colors on the Isle of Skye.

Played By: Jade
Appearance: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) WarriorGoddessMarked-1
Bio:
Affinities: All five elements, visions, shifts into a black panther
Former: 5th former

Name: Claire
Appearance: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Markedheroesvsvillians
Affinity: light/dark, healing/death, can control both bulls...
Former: high priestess
Job: Isle of Skye trainer of the Bulls
Bio: Marked a normal fledgling before her almost death, her markings from self healing made her an equal balance of both red and blue when her vampyre tattoos appeared... came here to train being the only one like her that can summon and control light, dark, and the bulls.....

Name: Jordan
Looks/Pic: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Jordanmarked
Affinties: Spirit, Controls /shadows/spirits in the astral realm
Former: 4th former

Name: Violet
Former: 5th former
looks: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Markedphoto
Affinity: Has scent that's alluring to all types of fledglings that gets them to fall in love with her. Only humans are immune to it.
Bio: 6 months after her parents were killed in a bad accident she was marked by the tracker. Been to a few different HoN's over the years. She tends to try to be a loner because of her gift. Hates being marked nad having hte markings she already has.

Last edited by *~Jade~* on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Sounding cool, assassin sis! I'll add a few characters too Smile Should Luna go back to being the HP in training or do you want to play the decision out in the RP? Smile I really want to Mark the photos but the website just doesn't like the files!

Name: Luna Hansen
Played By: Shannedo
Former: 5th
Looks:
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Luna
Affinity: Can influence emotions and loyalties.
Bio: Luna is something of an oddity, loyal to Light but not 100% with Nyx. In the past she's been blue, red, human and now she's blue again and determined to stay that way, as she isn't sure that she could cope with going red. She can be mean and horrible but also kind and helpful, it really just depends on how she's feeling and exactly how much she hates you.

Name: Nathan Levitt
Former: 6th
Looks:
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Namy
Affinity: Can play every instrument he's presented with and is hard to resist when he flirts.
Bio: Nathan has always been incredibly sure of himself, finding it easy to get the girls and befriend the guys in High School. Whilst this may sometimes tip to arrogance, he does have his moments of kindness and bravery. He's a funny individual who hardly ever betrays his emotions, even when he's in a bad mood. He's a red fledgling and currently struggling with his choice between Light and Darkness, unable to choose one fully.

Name: Circe Samuels
Former: 4th
Looks:
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Circe
Affinity: Air, Weather and Archery
Bio: Circe grew up on her parents' farm and is partially deaf, preferring to use sign language as speech is often warbled to her ears. Her marks are a trail of slate grey arrows leading from her purple crescent outline to blood red targets on her cheeks. She's still a fledgling, just an odd one, like a lot of the kids in her House of Night. She's fiercely loyal to Nyx and finds Luna's doubts annoying. She is quiet and kind but, when she feels comfortable with the people around her, is bold and funny.

Name: Professor Drake Merwin
Teaches: French and Spanish
Looks:
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Name
Affinity: Is fluent in almost every languages and never forgets a word he learns.
Bio: Drake is fascinated by other cultures and their traditions and rituals, being connected to vampyres all over the world. He has a nerdy streak and collects his favourite books in every language he understands, meaning he has a small private library in his apartment. He's known throughout school for being the kindest, funniest and most childish of the teachers, more like a fledgling than a vampyre. He speaks better French than he does English and offers tuition in every language a fledgling can imagine.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

(Great! I edited my photos, gave Rebel some blood around the lips hehe. Criky, her eyes weren't meant to be that bright. Imagine they're a crimsony colour Smile)

Name: Rebel Spence
Played By: ZoeRedbird
Former: 4th
Looks: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Rebel_10
Affinity: Able to manipulate and create Electricity and can use Darkness within and around her to strengthen herself.
Biography: Rebel changed her name when she was marked as a blue fledgling. Her previous life was a guarded one what with an abusive family and her ever raging anger bottled up inside.
When she rejected the changed mid 3rd form, she experienced things that she would rather not share. She was ruled by an evil Mistress and never wants to go back to her old ways. She still thirsts for blood and will not consume normal food unlike her fellow reds.
her headphones are her prized possession. They stayed with her through death and back.
She has an anger problem which triggers the Darkness that lingers within her to take control and she has like an episode if you will. Her eyes glow crimson whenever she gets upset or when she hungers for blood. She isn't sure where she stands with the Light and Dark thing, but she does know she really wants to do what's right.

Name: Cecile Todd (An OC of mine)
Played by: Yours truely
Former: 5th
Looks: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Cecile10
Affinity: Can open a portal to anywhere she pleases, although she can't go long distances just yet. And is great with Technology.
Biography: Cecile is red, as can see, but she's chosen the path of her Goddess and Light against the darkness that once ruled her.
She's an odd character. You could say she's bi-polar. She can be normal one second, then crazy the next.
She's always been great with computers and gadgets, have a problem with something she'll be bound to fix it. Her gift of teleportation came after she died. She wished that she could just run away, then -a door you could say- opened in front of her.
A cat named Myrnin chose her when she was first marked. His colour represents her attitude if you will. He stuck by her through everything!
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Cecile11

Name: Professor Zeke Blake
Played by: Yours truely
Looks: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Profes10
Affinity: Persuasion
Biography: Zeke's been at the school for a while teaching archery and sword fighting in the courtyard.
He's a man of understanding and care. He will try to do what's right and fix anything he can.
Back in the day he was quite the ladies man.
His cat Purrteck always wins the crowds like his Vampyre. He's been in Zeke's life since his last year during the change.
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Zeke-p10

Name: Vladimir Thomas
Played by: Me!
Former: 3rd
Looks:House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Vladim10
Affinity: Telepathy
Biography: Vlad is new to the House of Night. He was marked while at a local diner having dinner with his parents. He's an alright kid but before he was marked he was picked on a lot. So he's having a hard time trusting anyone.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 am

(Love all the characters! I don't mind Luna being HP in training. So how to we wish to start this?)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

((Awesome! Feeling like the odd one out because I suck when it comes to graphic design! Oh well... :L Want to just start on Friday morning or something?))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

( I'll try and see what I can do when I get to a desk top or laptop. May not happen till this weekend tho. Friday sounds good. Who wants to start? Doesn't bother me at all.)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:53 pm

((Oh, don't feel like you have to! I'm just whining because I'm useless Smile I'll start if you like))

Luna: "Is it really morning again?" I whined as my alarm went off. With a groan, I sat up in bed and thumped the off button, having a shower and getting dressed in record time. Once I'd done my hair and make up, I went for breakfast, sitting down at a table with a few friends, a bowl of cereal before me. I used my own powers to wake myself up, the lethargic feeling soon slipping away.

Circe: A sigh escaped my lips as I finished my toast that morning. Still in zombie mode from going to bed too late and rising too early, as it was rather early, the canteen nearly empty and slowly filling. I was just sitting at an empty table, hoping someone I liked would come along and sit with me.

Nathan: "S'il vous plaît?" I said sweetly. The girl before me, esteemed for being highly intelligent, just looked up at me, as if deciding whether this was a good idea or not. "Fine," she snapped, grabbing the punishment exercise from me and flitting through the pages. "Merci beaucoup," I added with a smile, making to leave. "Stop there, Levitt," came a voice that made me groan.

Drake: I drew level with Nathan Levitt, the look of innocence he had plastered to his face making me sigh. "I'll take that, sweetie. You just get going," I said kindly to the girl he'd sweet-talked, taking the exercise back and waiting for her to get out of earshot. "I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted, Nathan. First you skip my class, then you abuse your affinity by pawning off your punishment on a poor third former. Sounds like something I would do when I was twenty. What have you got to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 am

(You.Are.Not.USELESS!!!
I'll be second!)

Rebel: The blaring of my damned alarm startled me enough to fall out of bed. "God damn you.." I muttered huskily and reached for the noisy contraption. The sun had just nestled snugly behind the horizon. Oh how I couldn't wait for today/night would go.
I groaned as I got onto my feet and got ready for another day in heck.
My headphones sat comfortably on my noggin and I was ready to go. Just a small trek above ground and sit through smiles and yawns in the breakfast area before classes started. Such fun.

Cecile: I was woken up by cursing through the hall. My alarm hadn't quite gone off yet So I thought it wouldn't hurt to get dressed now. A quiet meow came from under the covers of my bed. Myrnin popped his head out from the warmth.
"Mornin' Merr," I whispered. "Sorry for waking you." He then sneezed and returned into the dark cover. i chuckled to myself, he was an odd one that cat.
I couldn't find my ear stud, again. i always lost the littlest things. It was cold anyway, so I put my beanie on instead. I'd find the ear ring later.
I made my way above ground and to the blue fledglings girls dormetry. everyone was having breakfast, so I poured myself a bowel and retired to the couch to munch.

Zeke: A bowel of Cornflakes, the previous day's newspaper and a cuppa Joe was what I called a marvelous morning. Nothing annoying me, nothing to stress about. That was the life.
I was wondering where Drake had gotten himself to. It was a rare occasion that he'd miss out on the gossip of human life..

Vladimir: I watched the boy and girl. He had giving her something in writing and speaking something that I couldn't translate. The girl started in my direction when from my hiding place behind the corner of the corridor I saw a professor confront the boy.
This is gunna be good. I thought and gestured for the girl to come over. I knew her, she was in one of my classes, Meredith. "Hey." I whispered. "What'd he give you?"
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Nathan: "Oh, come on, Drake! It's not like I was going to do it anyway and I didn't want you to have an entirely boring weekend," I reply with a grin.

Drake: "Watch your mouth, kid. And it's Professor Merwin to you. I know you're twenty and still stuck in school but all you need to get out of here is that all important choice, we all know how reds get their marks. Even the little things, like doing your homework on time, take you closer towards being a vampyre. I'm trying to help, Nathan," I snap wearily. The kid was playing on my last nerve. If only he understood what it was like, dealing with teenagers all day long. I hoped he would become a Music professor so that he could get a taste of what he'd forced me through. He was the worst fledgling I'd ever mentored. Goddess, I wish I was back with Zeke, having a cup of tea and a copy of L'Equipe.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 pm

( Sorry I haven't been on. Had a sick child home for a few days. Now to figure out how to start since I edited a few chars of mine....)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

(Oh no, I hope feeling better soon!)

Vlad: I grabbed whatever was in her hand. She looked relieved to be rid of it. It was homework, Really?
I came out of hiding with the papers in hand. The Vampyre with the boy i recall speaking a lot of french... "Ahh, monsieur?" I carefully said, I wasn't entirely sure if I was correct.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm

((Ah, sorry! My computer was being annoying :L I hope your little kid feels better soon, Jade! Smile ))

Drake: Another kid came up to me and handed me the homework. "Oui, tres bien!" I remark on his French. He was very young, no older than sixteen and he wasn't terribly confident. "And please pay no attention to Nathan here, I wouldn't want you growing up to be like him," I added with a warm smile, turning back to my own student and sighing. "This is not excusable, Nathan. You're acting like a kid. Do you seriously want me to report you to the High Priestess?"

Nathan: I sighed and grabbed the homework from Drake, glaring daggers at the stupid third former. "I'm sorry, Drake! It won't happen again!" I insist. It was at times like these that I wish my gifts extended over both genders. If this had been a female professor, I'd have snaked my way out in seconds.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Vlad: I grinned when the teacher was pleased with my french skills, though I wasn't all that sure about the older fledgling.
I coward a bit behind the professor to get away from the glare of his.

(My last post 'till Jade returns Smile )
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am

(being sick sucks! As soon as my son got better, I got sick...At least today my head isn't in a fog.)

Moria was rushing this morning. She overslept after being out late in her Panther form running around the Isle. She quickly made it in, showered, and dressed making it in time to grab a bite to eat in the dining hall. Seeing Circe sittting alone, she called Air to her to help her with her communication with the deaf girl since she didn't know that much sign language. She let their shared element for Air do most of thier talking.

"Hey Circe. How are you today?"

Jordan liked to stay in the shadows. He had been up since dusk, and was out and about in the halls minding his own business until he heard a scuffle between teacher and a few fledglings. He stayed back to watch the incident as it continued to unfold there in front of his eyes in the dark hallway....

Violet tried to avoid all people. She hated the weird markings she had. She hated even more the flowery scent that she had been given when she was Marked. She never knew if anyone hung around her because of who she was or if it was because of the gift. Most days, she used the concealer to at least cover up the dark red circles under her eyes. She felt like a clown, and all the points and stares were the reason she got the transfer to here. The flower fae love her. They are more her friends than any of the fledglings she's met. But, alas, it was Friday, and time to start getting ready for classes....

Claire had difficulty being High Priestess some days. Yes, she was a healer, but she could only heal herself. Thus the reason she has the odd markings she has. She should've died. Her healing ability saved her. Now because of it, her markings mirror each other in Red and Blue.

The only reason she did almost die was she was stupid in class. A fledgling got a hold of one of the Professsor's books, and dared her to read the spell to call the Bulls to her. She didn't like the spell, and called them her way. She never spoke a word as both of them appeared before her before the bulls saw their nemisis. Then all hell broke loose. She yelled out, "I am your sacrifice" to them both before telling them to bow to her. and both bulls did as commanded confusing the entire class...

It's been 300 years since that crazy and fateful day. Today, she was preparing to have some blood laced wine with her breakfast before teaching the spells and rituals class.....
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

((N'awww, poor Jade! Get well soon! Smile ))

Luna: When I had finished my breakfast, I realised that the pain in my throat was not one of hunger. It was thirst. I politely excused myself, stalking through the corridors in search of Rebel, who I hoped would have a few baggies on hand. I was about to call her name when I stumbled across a young boy, pressed into the shadows of the corridor. And I could hear voices, too. When I peeked around the corner, I saw Professor Drake reprimanding Nathan Levitt, that third former Vlad at his side. Nothing new there. "Eavesdropping, are we? Nothing to here, Levitt's probably just not done his homework," I say to the kid.

Circe: I looked up in shock, my finger tips tingling as the words came through, as clear as day. "You give me such a shock when you do that!" I say with a smile to Moria, who stood before her. "Take a seat if you'd like. How are you?" I asked politely, smiling kindly.

Nathan: "Aw, look at the little thirdie, hiding behind a teacher!" I cooed with a malicious grin.

Drake: I sighed. "C'mon, Nathan, I've had enough of your bullying and bad behaviour. I think it's about time you visited the High Priestess," I said, heading off down the corridor. Despite his protests and snapping, Nathan followed, glaring daggers at my back. I loved the kid like a little brother, but he just didn't know when to shut up.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm

(No worries. It all good.)

Moria felt bad startling the poor girl.

"I don't mean to startle you..I don't know enough sign language to sign to talk to you... Think you could teach me? Then thus way, I could help teach others so they can talk to you, too..."

Jordan glared at the chick who stumbled into him making him reveal himself.

"Damn it, Luna. I was having fun...Let's get out of here before the Professor and those kids catch us."

Violet made it back from the fae in time to grab a banana and a granola bar before running off to class. Her flowery scent following her.....

Claire could feel the disturbance even before she saw who all was involved and who was eavesdropping. She straightened her books as she continued her drink her wine thinking, why does that child always have to cause trouble? He's such a good kid...
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Luna: I roll my eyes at that. "Creepy little kid," I mutter. "It's just Drake. He's like... the most easy going teacher in the school, it's just Levitt gets under his skin. And mine too. Do you know how annoying it is to have someone turn what is essentially your gift back on you?"

Circe: I smile at her. "It's okay, don't worry! Yeah, that'd be fun. I can sort of her normal speaking, it just sounds weird, you know? I can't really make out the words."

Nathan: I almost grinned at Drake's naivety. "HP's a chick, right? You give me a minute and I'll be walking free with a spot on the honour roll tucked under my belt. That's why it's such a joy having my ability in a matriarchal society. I can get anything I want. Think of that, Professor Drake?"

Drake: I shake my head at him. "If you think Claire could be subject to your little trickery, you really are as stupid as you appear, kid," I mutter as I spot Luna and Jordan speaking. I stop at the High Priestess' door and catch Luna staring. "Run along," I say as I knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:19 am

Vlad: Don't try anything funny.. I think just before the professor and that Nathan dude went away. I wished Nathan would've heard me. I bet I could get him back for bullying me.

Cecile: I slurped down the rest of the milk in the bowl and rushed out of the door. I could tell the bell was a bout to ring.

Rebel: I slunk through the halls and saw Professor Levitt up ahead with that annoying Nathan guy. I felt my blood boil just looking at him. How dare he use his affinity against me, and the other girls for that matter.
I stalked past trying not to be noticed, Luna was up ahead, talking to herself? Oh no, wait. She was talking to the guy in the shadows. Such an odd affinity. I bit my lip as I tried to walk past..
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 am

Moria was glad that she was excited to teach someone sign language, and she couldn't wait to learn. She did wonder something tho....

"All speech is jumbled to you.... how do you handle your classes then? You choose the time when you want to start teaching me the sign language, ok?"

Jordan shook his head at a Luna.

"No, I don't know what it's like. I can imagine that it isn't fun and sucks royally....."

Violet sat quietly in her first hour class waiting four it to start as she reviewed over yesterday's lesson.

Claire straightened her shoulders and cast a charm upon herself to reinforce that the fledgling's abilities wouldn't affect her. Intimidation could work if the bulls would cooperate.... may have to wait on that scare factor until class to get him to fix his behavior.

"Come in professor. What did Nathan do this time?"
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Luna: "It does. Do yourself a favour and steer clear of that guy and people like him. They are not good news," I assured the boy and noticed Rebel was behind me. "Hey, Rebel! Wait up! Can I... er... talk to you in private, please?" I asked blankly.

Circe: I smiled. "If I pay a lot of attention in classes, I can normally make out what they're saying. Not to mention all the professors are encouraged to use visual aids to keep us interested. There's normally a worksheet or a powerpoint to read and the professors, goddess bless them, always make sure I understand," I answered kindly. "I could teach you a little tonight, if you'd like."

Drake: We went inside the office, Nathan leaning languidly against the wall. "He abused his goddess given affinity and got a third former to do his punishment exercise for him, after skipping my class," I answered dryly, shaking my head at the kid. Why was it every time I saw Claire I normally had one or another miscreant with me?

Nathan: I sighed and pushed my brown hair out of my eyes, my eyes smouldering as I looked at the High Priestess. I'd always wanted to experiment with her powers and spells. I almost hoped she couldn't resist. "Not exactly abuse, you know, using a power I've been given. Sure, my intentions weren't incredibly honourable, but my French is good and I had songs to write," I pointed out wearily, my eyes never once leaving the HP's.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am

Rebel: My sneaking skills failed me once again.
"Hey Luna, What is it?" I asked feeling parched. She rarely ever stopped me in the hall, I had my suspicions as to why this time.

Cecile: I tugged on the tassels of my beanie and squeezed through the door of my first class of the day (What is it?) I saw Violet seated quietly reviewing over yesterdays notes. I took in a breath to greet her, but then had second thoughts and let her study in peace.
I found a seat a couple desks away from her after I retrieved my books
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

Moria couldn't wait for her first lesson tonight. "After last hour by Nyx's temple?"

Jordan sighed as Luna went off with Rebel. He went back to the shadows and headed onto class.

Violet couldn't understand the spells. When she looked around the room, she noticed she wasn't alone anymore.

"Hey Cecile. Did you understand the spell yesterday? I couldn't figure it out...."

Claire watched both the Professor and Nathan. "You know as well as I that one the goddess gives you an ability, she will never take it away from you. But getting another fledgling tip do your punishment, I can't allow. He will be punished accordingly, third hour during the assembly...." The glint in Claire's eyes looked like the bulls wanting out to play....
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Cecile: It took me by surprise when Violet spoke just after I though she was busy.
"Uhh, no. No I didn't get it either." I said and shuffled the two desks over so I would be sitting by her.
"How far have you gotten?"
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 am

((Want to just put them all into the same classes? It'd be easier Smile ))

Luna: "I'm dry as a bone," I explained edgily. "You wouldn't have any baggies I could steal, would you?"

Circe: I smiled at Moria. "Sounds great," I say, glancing down at my watch. First hour was about to begin. "Any idea what we have first?"

Drake: From my point of view, I honestly didn't know whether Nathan's affinity worked to some extent on Claire or whether this was truly what she was thinking. But Nathan had already successfully worn me out this morning. I needed a coffee before my first class. "Good enough for me," I mumble, heading for the door.

Nathan: I sighed when I realised she really could immunise herself to me. That sucked. It worked on almost every other female professor that taught me. Punishment really didn't sound all that fun. "Should I come back here third hour?" I asked, avoiding her glinting eyes. She scared me a little. There were rumours about her power over good and evil. Some kids even went as far as labelling her as a vampyre version of Nyx.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 am

((Yep, I that'd be good. What do you think Jade?))

Rebel: I looked at her blankly. The mention of the baggies that I secretly stored made my throat even more raspy. I tried swallowing to clear the sandpaper feeling away, but to no avail.
I took a moment to think of how to reply, I wasn't up to sharing my stash..
"I uhh.. You... Why?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next