House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Luna: Rebel looked nervous under my scrutiny and she sure looked unsettled. Perhaps she was thirsty too? No matter, right now I needed a fix before sitting through hours of boredom. "I'm thirsty, thought that much was obvious," I pointed out dryly. "You got blood or not? First hour starts in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:34 pm

( I have no problems with them in the same class. I was thinking Claire teaching spells and rituals, but with the thing with Nathan 3rd hour, I have no problem letting one of the other Professors have fun. :-) )

Moria wasn't fully sure. "I think it's Spells and Rituals with the High Priestess, but I may be mistaken...Want to walk with me to first hour?"

Jordan stayed in the shadows as he entered first hour. He could see Violet and Cecile talking about something, but didn't want to get involved. He just wanted to stay hidden away from the others until he had to be seen for class.

Violet sighed. "Thanks anyway...Hopefully the Professor will explain it more when we have her class later..."

"Nathan you are free to go. I will see you center stage with me third hour during the assembly in Nyx's Temple...Professor Drake. Do you have a minute before we head to class? I need to ask you something."

Claire waited for Nathan to leave and close the door behind him.

"I need someone to stand in as Erebus for the assembly. Think You could do that for me? I would be greatly appreciative...I've asked a few sixth formers to help with the circle with a few professors while invoking the bulls. Figure, Nathan may due well with a taste of his own medicine. Let the bulls scare him to get him to not abuse his goddess given ability. The spell I'm teaching in class is the key to make sure no one in attendance is hurt. Only those that understand it will be able to perform the spell. Have to have the balance of fledgling and Professors...Having you fill in as Erebus will balance everything when I call the bulls forth and be the sacrifice to them."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 am

Rebel: I sigh and give in. "Yeah," I thankfully had my messanger bag with me that I carried an extra supply in. I had too many close calls these days, It paid to keep some close by.
I reluctantly reached into the satchel and produced a bag for Luna. "Here, all I have for now. I was on my way to stock up from the kitchen. Would you tell the proffessor I'll be late?"

Cecile: I was sorry I could n't help any further.
"Hopefully." I agreed.

Vlad: I looked to my watch and gasped at the time, i'd better hurry if I wanted to catch first period.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 am

((Sounds great!))

Luna: I took the bag gratefully and managed to maintain from not slurping it down in front of someone else. "Thanks, Rebel. I'll tell her," I said with something of a smile before flitting into the bathroom to drink the blood down.

Circe: "That'd be nice, thanks!" I said with a smile, getting to my feet and pulling my messenger bag onto my shoulder. "Do you like Spells and Rituals?" I asked kindly. It wasn't my best subject, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Nathan: I sauntered out, sighing at her words. Punishment during the assembly, could this day get any worse? I actually have to do my homework and I'm gonna have to get up in front of the whole school and take my punishment, probably face being publicly humiliated. Great. I go straight to Spells and Rituals, knowing I'd get hell from Claire if I was late.

Drake: My eyebrows went up at the slightly radical form of punishment she had in mind. But it sounded like just the right thing that would get the kid to behave. "Whoever's casting the spells had better do it well. Nathan's red and an unstable one at that, if he gets too close to the white bull... he might take a turn for the worse. But otherwise, I'm in."
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 am

Moria was curious as to what Circe thought of the spell that was homework. " So what did you think of the spell for homework last night? I thought it was pretty easy... Everyone else thinks in crazy. They didn't understand it..."

Jordan smiled watching the two girls frustrated with the spell. It was a protection spell of sorts. What we so hard about it?

Violet went back to studying the spell waiting for class to start.

Claire smiled. "I know the ones that understood the spell that has to be cast. They are strong enough. I wouldn't do anything to harm one of the fledglings. I also think you keep getting I can summon and control the two bulls..."
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 am

Circe: "Admittedly, I did struggle with it. I got about half way through before I got well and truly stuck. I know it was about protection, but from what? I didn't get that far," I admitted with a sigh. Last night had been a nightmare, I'd just about been ripping my hair out trying to get the spell perfect.

Drake: "Yeah, sorry, I just know Nathan is really unstable right now," I replied with a weak smile. "I trust you, though. And of course I'll help out."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Rebel: I hoisted my shoulder bag and nodded my goodbye before I slunk into the shadows of the hall to sneak into the kitchen.
I had to creep past the HP's office before I got there, and so far I haven't been caught. So far...
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:21 pm

(I have nothing to reply to)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 pm

(Maybe we should start classes now? Smile )
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 am

(YES! YAY *ahem* study I mean, Yes good idea 99)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

(Haha Ninja Twin ^^ Any other classes you guys really want to have today? I'd like to have Music Smile )
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

(Start music class so hp can start preparing for the assembly.)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:42 pm

(lol! ) (So are we gunna cut the first class? I'm a tad confused scratch )
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:41 am

(This is what I am wondering, Ninja Twin! Cause it's Spells and Rituals first Smile )
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 am

(We could just cut to the assembly and have Music later? I'm excited to know what's going to happen Smile Also, I've got a Harry Potter RP open, join if you like! Smile )
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

(Y'all can't tell me you haven't done homework for one class in a different one..... start music or language.... make post replies for all chars. That's the main reason I couldn't reply. Only three characters had a post.)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 am

(Okie dokie, will do wen i get to my computer. So we skipped to assembly hav we? ill think of a reply Smile
oooh harry potter? Ill hav a look see;-))
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 am

(no...i think I've figured out how to reply to what you all had finally...lol. here goes nothing.)

Moria smiled at Circe. "The spell was about protection from--"

"The bulls," Jordan replied. "I understood all of it too. Wonder why only a few of us understand it. Think the High Priestess is going to do something with her ability with the bulls and needs help?"

Violet looked at the three. "It's really a protection spell about the bulls? I knew the bulls were involved....but couldn't figure out the rest...I had the opposite problem Circe did. She figured out the first half. I figured out the other half...."

Claire's smile grew. "Thank you. I'm going to make an announcement to skip first hour and for those that understood the spell to come to my office to discuss how I need their help during the assembly third hour. If you don't have a class second hour, feel free to stay. If not, see you at assembly."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:21 am

Rebel: I tried to go as quietly as I could past the HP's office, If she caught me skipping first period I don't know what would happen to me...
I gritted my teeth as I went, one tip toe at a time.

Vladimir: I burst in through the door of Spells and Potions class. Everyone was all ready and waiting.
I felt a blush come over me as I slunked to my seat.

Cecile: i giggled when i saw Vlad's face brighten. He was an odd one that boy.
I noticed there was an empty desk next to me, Oh no he's going to sit there...
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 pm

((Sorry, this has been me recently:
House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrp3x0o2xEkz7mIHvmkYPbo4hjftjw6WMgqOzPr8a6gnb4hbivPh6gWJ4))

Luna: I couldn't help but overhear the conversation coming from the others in my class as I flicked through my notes. "I thought that much was obvious. Anything to do with the bulls means you need a lot of protection, they're not exactly best buds," I pointed out to them, slightly sourly.

Circe: The words bulls and protection was all that was evident from the others, plus some snarky comment from Luna, judging by the way her features curled up as she butted in. For a second, I was scared, but I knew I could trust the High Priestess.

Nathan: "Get out the damn way," I said sourly in that kid's ear as he blocked the door for me. Vlad, I think. Stupid thirdies. I sauntered over to the seat beside Luna, grinning contentedly as she recoiled from me. "What's wrong with you?"

Drake: "I don't actually, but I made plans with Zeke. Would you mind if he tagged along? I'd hate to blow either of you off," I admitted bashfully, feeling my cheeks go pink.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

rebel: i thought I herd murmurs from the other side of the door. But then again My mind could be playing tricks on me.
I creeped a little more cringing at the squeaky floorboards. I was past the door, but now I was curious to know what was going on in there.
Were they talking about that spell that HP had gotten us to study? About Bulls or something?

Vlad: I jumped at an angered voice from behind me.
"Hey sorry man." I tried but he looked like he''d have none of it. He looked familiar... Oh he was the guy from the hall.
I spotted an empty chair by Cecile. I smiled to her before I took the seat.
"Hey, what are they all talking about?" I asked her seeing the others in a heated convisataion.

Cecile: I shut my lids and rolled my eyes. The Turd former was sitting next to me.
"They're just talking about the spell that we were studying. Something about bulls, but I didn't get it." I was too busy doing other things.
"Did you understand our homework?"

Zeke: downing the last of my morning drink and folding the paper away I set off to the first class I had to teach. Today I was a substitute for the acting class, I'd been thinking about what i should say. If worse comes to worst I could always use my affinity and allow them to believe that I knew what I was talking about.
I made my pace quick as I went down the corridor, i didn't want to be late.
I noticed someone hunched against Claire's door.
"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing?" I made the wrong doer jump in her skin.
"You'd better run along to class. First hour's about to start."
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 pm

(Going to be a few days before I post. Dealing with the death of a friend of mine and three others. Only one survived and is facing charges...)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:04 am

(WHAT!??? Oh my gosh! My condolences go out to you Jade. I hope everything gets straightened out. I'm so sorry for your loss..)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:29 pm

(Gosh, really? I'm so sorry to hear that, Jade! Well, just take your time, the ninja twins aren't going anywhere Smile I hope you feel better soon <3 )
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 am

(((Thanks you two for all the hugs and all. It's been rough. Keeping updated on his Facebook page has been interesting. Especially reading things posted from his wife and mom. Yesterday, the wife was having troubles getting the husband's remains because the coroner wanted to be paid for tests he had to run...)))

Moria glanced at Jordan. "Wonder what it means that you and I were the only ones to understand it...."

Jordan shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno, but I'm sure we'll find out soon..."

Violet shook her head at the others in the class. Especially Luna, Nathan and Vlad. Luna seemed to be in a mood already, and Nathan...*shivers* Nathan scared her. Only thing that made things ok was the fact that her ability affected him like his did with all the ladies.

Claire smiled even more. "I don't mind if Zeke comes too. I need to talk to him about the music for the spell, anyways. I wanted to speak to you first before I talked to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)   House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night--A different Class.... (Jade, Shannedo, ZoeRedbird)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next