House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hzp5050
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet
Name: Annlouise Morrigan
Affinities : Fire and Law

Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) Empty
PostSubject: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 pm

This is a RP between hzp5050 & Shannedo

Name: Teresa
Age 16/6th Former
Species: Blue Fledgling
Affeinity: Drawing & Water
Bio: Named after Teresa from the soap opera Passions, Teresa is a human girl who hated her parents before she was marked in fact, she so hated her parents that she ended up getting herself pregnant just to spite them. She is now a changed girl though and is at the house of night after getting marked and she wants to try and figure out what's going on.

Tessa yawned as she layed in bed it was saturday, about two days after her arrival at this house of night. It was choatic needless to say and she wondered what on earth was going on. As she looked around she decided to go and visist the temple, she had vissited the last two days and it had given her comfort. Going out of her dorm, into the night and into the temple she felt relaxed. She lit a candle and started to pray.
Back to top Go down
http://xspellboundx.proboards.com/index.cgi
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Nyx: The goddess sat in the shadow of a great oak tree, her breathing slow and controlled. She felt at peace, the blistering sun falling just short of her reach but casting it's warm glow on her pale skin. She felt a familiar tingle, like a call, except very powerful. Someone was praying and it wasn't an average fledgling. Nyx slowed her breathing and closed her eyes, her mind going blank as she did. With a slight fading feeling, she left the Otherworld and appeared before the praying fledgling, a smile playing at her lips. "Hello," she said in greeting.
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 am

(i'll change her age and former)

The blue candle the girl had lit was the center of her power and as she looked up she nearly fell back. She saw spirit scratch that, she saw a woman. Strike that, she really didn't know what she was seeing. But the person or being in front of her was not really human and unless they could teleport, She knew that they were not a Fledgling or Vampyre but she now could have a nice reasonable guess on who she was. "G-Goddess?" she stammered as she put a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Nyx: Her reaction made the goddess smile kindly. It was very normal for fledglings to become so startled. Nyx could name her easily, too. "Hi, Tessa. I was wondering about how I could help?"

Last edited by Shannedo on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Seeing the Goddess in person was...well, odd very much. She blinked several times and stammered. "I...no...I wanted...peace" she said her heart beating about 90/mph. She shook her head trying to calm down. She shook her head as she looked down at the ground and back up focusing her eyes on the blue candle.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 am

Nyx: I let out a chuckle at her flustered behaviour. "It's okay, I realise this probably is not the most peaceful way to start the day. Take my hand, let me help," I offered, holding out one of my hands for her.
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 am

She nodded. She took her Goddess' hand, her own still a little shaky. Then she asked the question she had been wanting to ask for awhile. "Why have you gifted me with water?" growing up she had always thought fire to be her element, water and fire were er... opposites. Or at least the last time she recalled it had been.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Nyx: She gently took Tessa's hand in her own and used Spirit to calm her and help her think clearly. "Because your start to this life has been... uneasy, thanks to your dislike for your parents. To gift you with fire would, excuse the pun, be adding fuel to a flame. Water is a calm and pure element and I hoped it would help to bring out your true nature, whilst dampening the resentment you feel for the people who cared for you for your whole life. Do you see what I mean, Tessa?" I explained kindly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 pm

She nodded knowing that was the truth, she knew she resented her parents scratch that, she hated her parents. In fact being marked had been her saving grace as well as being pregnant. She sighed as she shook her head. "I understand" she said as she tried for a smile. She looked up and jumped when she heard something fall to the floor and a small meow. She looked up to see a small cat, it was orange and white in color with blue eyes. "Heya" she said as she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 am

Name: Dom Howard
Species: Red fledgling
Affinity: Can transform his appearance
Bio: Dom is essentially an odd kid amongst his classmates, a popular outcast. He loved his past life, drumming in a rock band and spending time with his family, but it was a breath of fresh air when he was Marked and got to try out new things. He thrives in the unique subjects the House of Night provides and spends most of his time in the music department, thrashing out a rhythm on his favourite drum kit.
Looks:
Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOk6Xq4q44OzoBjGtRhbxYa4fNyBrAsDSI-UgQoZpy1oQL55tz

Nyx: The goddess giggled when the cat appeared. "Looks like you have a new friend, Tessa. Why don't I leave you to get started with the new school?" she proposed with a kind smile. Just seeing the girl smile made Nyx swell with pride.

Dom: Dom loved the way his hands flew in time with the music that was pumping in his ears. His eyes slid shut as he crashed out a rhythm on the battered old kit he pretty much owned. Then, swift hands yanked his headphones away and his drumsticks clattered to the floor in shock. "Dom, you're a brilliant player, but it's 8pm! Half of us aren't even awake!" the person snapped and Dom instantly knew it was the music Professor. "Aw, c'mon! You know I can't focus if I don't get a song or two in!" he drawled, ruffling his hair (spiky and jet black today).
Back to top Go down
hzp5050
hzp5050

Female Cancer Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am

She nodded. "Thank You Nyx, Blessed Be" she said with a bow. Scooping the kitty up she looked at her schedule. Music, she was supposed to go to some music place and do something with an instrument. She hoped to the Goddess that no one had found out that she had played cello well, been forced to when she was younger. She sighed as she walked with her cat until she heard people. Finally coming into a small building she turned a corner and went into the room seeing and the instrument and the good hiding places, the kitty jumped off her and went about its business. She knocked on the wall tentatively. "uh, Merry Meet?" she said pulling her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Nyx: With that, the Goddess returned to the Otherworld, happy to leave Tessa in the capable hands of the kitten.

Dom: There came a meek hello at the door and I looked up, seeing a new fledgling. Was she... pregnant? After two years at the House of Night, I'd seen weird things but I could honestly say I'd never seen a pregnant fledgling. And she was younger than me, too. I pulled out my phone and checked my timetable, realising I had a free first hour. "Mind if I hang here for first hour? I have it free," I said to the Professor.
He sighed. "Not if you're going to spend it on the drums! I have a class to teach!" he replied as he walked over to his desk, beckoning the girl in as he did so. "Just take a seat whilst we wait for the rest of the class," he told her.
"I won't, promise," I said with a grin, backing away from the kit and perching myself on top of the counter. "Songs to write, you know!" I added, pulling my composition notebook from my messenger bag and setting to work. My hair slowly shifted from spiky and black to wavy and blonde as I worked, it always did when I was concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

Closed due to Inactivity. Please PM Emo Kitty, ~Jojodances4life~, Nightchild or Zmirrazz to have it moved back to the House of Night Section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)   Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Goddess (1x1 with Shannedo)
Page 1 of 1