House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN

Go down 
+3
Amii~.
VampyreFreak
Rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Affinities : Writting and Death

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

"Let's go Rose.."She was in shock and sick..she needed to be there too..
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I wriggled out of Viktors arms and went to my car, "I'll see you at the hospital then" I said to the boy I didn't know, I climbed into my VW Beetle and drove
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I got in and drove off towards the Hospital..
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I stood in pain. I ran to my car and drove to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 pm

I got to the hospital and asked for star.. She was having surgery.. I sat in a chair in the waiting room gripping my knees..
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm

I got there and saw the boy oin the waiting room. I sat with him.
Back to top Go down
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm

I got into the car. "I'll see you at the game, and tommorow at school," I said smiling. I wanted to be with him too...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and ran into the building and saw the boy, "How is she?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm

"Shes in Surgery.." I told them and gripped my knees tighter..
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"I meant sleep over.."

I looked at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 pm

I sat next to the boy holding my hand in my hands
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I moved next to Rose and whispered. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I watched as a doctor came out "How is she.." I asked staring at him "3 broken ribs..a leg broken, her wrist is broken, and some damage to her head and spine.. she should recover.."
Back to top Go down
Amii~.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Amii~.

Female Virgo Monkey

Character sheet
Name:

I sighed and nodded. "I wonder if my dad would even notice if I was gone..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 pm

"I dont know.."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I stood up "Can we see her?" I asked and the doctor nodded and he began to walk towards her room

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN   A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Normal, Drama-Free Life...As If...NEED MORE PEOPLE. GIRLS OR GUYS!!! PLEASE JOIN
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40