House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat
Location : Sitting in the woods woundering when i would get to meet more people

Character sheet
Name: Xena Wolf
Affinities : Time, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and all five elements

Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Name: Lacey Night
Race: hybrid Demon and Witch
Bio: Her parents and older brother was murdered when she was 10 years old. She was hiding in a cabinet, as she watched the bloody scene being take place. The night before the murder Lacey had a vision of her parents being murdered, but she thought that it was just a nightmare. Her godmother Tracey ( Lacey's mothers closeted friend) took her in. Lacey's best friend is Lucas Tracey's son and Lacey's childhood friend/brother. She is 5ft 8"and has black hair that has red streaks at the ends of her hair that becomes like fire when she is angry or using her powers. she has electric blue eyes with amber surrounding the pulpal. she is head strong, smart, and has a slit temper. she is also stubborn and doesn't take crap from anyone. she's also athletic.[/color]r
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/71/99/43/articl19.jpg

Name: Lucas Mason
Age 18
Race: hybrid vampire and animal shifter
Bio: his dad died when he was 2 years old, though he and Lacey think that his dad was murdered. He's childhood friends with Lacey and think of Lacey as a sister(they are 3 weeks apart, him being the oldest) his birthday is June 13. he is 6ft 4" and has dark brown hair his eyes are blue with golden specs around the pulpal. he's athletic, smart, but bit of a bad boy.

Last edited by tigerwolf on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 pm

sak get you characters up then we will start
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 am

(I will I was just at Basketball game)

Name: Luna Eve
Race: Angel
Bio: Luna is known to be the most beautiful and the most greatful. Even though her and her brother Mike have many issues they still love each other. Luna Is the megestic Angel everyone talks about.

Name: Mike Eve
Race: Demon
Bio: Mike is Luna's brother and as the most devilish demon he is he protects his sister at all costs. They lost their mother and father when they were 6 years old. Their grandparents raised them to who they are now.

Looks of both:
Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) Demona10

(There You shall start it how ever you want.)
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm

( It is 8 in the morning)
Lucas barges into Lacey's bedroom. "Lacey its time to get up", he says while shaking her, trying to wake Her up.
"Just leave me alone".
"Lacey if you do not get your but up in 10minutes. I will get a buckets of ice cold water and throw it on you"
" Lucas go away", she groans, then lifts up her head and glares at him. she lays her head back down.
Lucas gets up and leaves, heading towards the garage to get a bucket. He fills it with the most freezing water and head back towards Lacey's room. He grabbed both ends of the bucket and chucked the water on to Lacey. who was laying on the edge of the bed and is now laying on the floor, scream," I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, IF YOU DO NOT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!! he sees fire surrounding Lacey's hand
" I warned that a would, you should have headed my warnings "she glares a him with her hand with the fire ball looking like she's about to fling it at him. he scrambles out the room laughing.
Lacey sighs and gets up walking to the bathroom to take a shower. in the mirror she notices the red highlights that was just red is now like flame and her electric blue his with amber the everyday reminder of the people she got the eyes, hair , looks, and heritage from is dead. she starts to think back when she and Lucas found out about them not being human.
Lacey's memory
me and Lucas were 14 teen when aunt lacey told us about what we were. I remember that we had just come home from summer camp. she told us to sit down at the table. she started explain how that I was haft demon and haft witch. my dad was a great and powerful demon prince. he was supposed to be the king but he gave it to his younger brother. she said my mom was a great and powerful witch who was the witch and shifter leader(not very many witches in the night world society in north America ) leader and aunt Tracey was her second in command and best friend. my parent along with Lucas's father met at the cross academy for the supernatural. aunt Tracey said that we will be going there as well.
A month me and Lucas started to attend cross academy we learned many things I could control all the elements. I could control the five 4s. telepathic, control things with the mind, control time, and teleport. I am also a physic.. Lucas's power were really straight forward.
end of memory
she stopped look at her self an headed down to the kitchen. just as she was at the bottom of the steps she remembered that after her part time job Lucas and her were going to the rave to celebrate their graduation of cross academy with some friend at 8 tonight until midnight. Both Lucas and Lacey finish eating breakfast and head out to their part time jobs. (lacey is a waitress and Lucas works at a automobile shop). they get back the both get dress. lacey in a black dress and Lucas less dressy clothes. once done getting ready. they head to the car and drives to the rave......

mean while.......
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 pm

( sak I have pictures for my character but cant figure a way to post them, so can u help me)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:58 pm

(I'll tell you at school to hard to explain here.)

Luna: I had woken up for the new day with my brother calling me to get my food. Though you would be surpise to see an angel and a Demon living together who can tolorate each other was well kinda nice. I gotten ready for the day knowing my brother was draging me some where to get me out of the house. Though nothing much between us has changed we still care for each other even if we are different. I had hidden my wings to look normal as much as possible I played with my locket which held a picture of our parents. I opened the locket. One side held the picture of our mother once a beautiful Angel queen of the high kingdoms that had fallen because of who she loved. Our Father Was the Handsomest guy for a demon. He wasn't anything too speacial but worth the attention of both sides. I closed the little gold locket and Looked at my self once more. Wearing Jeans and beautiful blue silky top with ruffles.

Mike: I had called my sister down for Lunch I was taking her some where to have fun and just be relaxed. SHe needed it to because she was overly stressed out with her teachers at our school. "Luna come on we don't have all day. Well we do but we don't. We Have to meet up with our friends at 8 pm so hurry up." I said placing her food in her spot and nibbled at my sandwitch. Didn't help in our past we lost our parents at age 5. To only to be let to live. When Luna finally came down I liked how not to formal she dressed. I sat there in jeans and my normal biker Jacket. We spent most that time chatting and her trying to figure out what we were doing to the point where we headed out to the Rave to meet our friends there.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:22 am

Lucas: As we arrived at the rave in down town olympia. "Lacey call Dason and ask him where he and the others are going to meet us". Lacey of course answers me with a smart *edit your post and this will go away* tone. "Are you still made at me because of this morning"
She replies, "im not, i am just peachy 
She still mad because shes looking out the window and is still quieter than normal. I park the car, just as she gets off the phone. 

Lacey: i get off the phone my brother parks the car i turn to him and say they are waiting in the front of the rave. I storm off ahead o him still irritated from earlier this morning when we reach our friends they ask whats wrong, i explain what Lucas did and they busted out laughing until i give them my best death glare. They sober up up but the faces they made were to funny that it was my turn to laugh. I just couldnt stay mad any more. So we head into the rave laughing and having a good chat.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 am

Lacey: and we continue until we find a seats in the left corner of the raves room nearest to the bar i hide my purse then move to the middle of the dance floor where any one near the bar and door cpuld see with Lucas only two people away
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 am

Luna: I followed my brother. But it wasn't till before long we were at the Rave. I saw our closest friends as we walked in there. I just smiled and could tell we weren't the only non human like people here. Which is perfectly fine with me. I already knew this was going to be a long night but it will be fun for sure.

Mike: Seeing my sister smiling was good enough for me. Feeling confedent knowing she was with people she knew around maybe a few hundred people. We went to find a good table near the most further away from the people so we could be able to talk with out shouting. I looked around Running a hand threw my hair thinking to my self.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 am

lacey: I sensed other non-humans enter the rave but was having was to much fun dancing to the to take noticed, but then my heels started to hurt my feet I look to Lucas. "Lucas my feet are killing me am going to take a break, take my shoes off, and get a drink".
"Kay", he replies. so I stop dancing, then I walk to the table. I take off my shoes, then walks to the bar to order a drink.

Lucas: I watch Lacey walk off to our table. its been a while since I've seen her have this much fun, since junior year in cross academy. for some reason she changed and became moody, but I'm glad she's fine. he starts walking off the dance floor back to our table
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 am

Luna: I sat down at our table and lost in thought. I sat there glad to be with all my lovely friends But really they were here with their dates happy as they could be. I just sat there thinking wishing I could do the same.

Mike: "Hey Y'all I'll get the drinks. ON me tonight hows that." I said and they all cheered but my sister. I figured she was lost in thought again. As normal. I walked over to the bar to get the drinks for the group when I noticed some one else was there. And for some one like her. She looked rather lovely. Mike chill out keep your mind on being there for your sister damn it. I cursed to my self in my head.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 am

Lacey: I was looking around taking a sip of my red wine. when I notice to most handsome guy walk towards the by, [and my was he fine I should go talk to him] lacey bad thought I tell my self. what would you say you have never had a boyfriend.
she continues to have a mini battle with her self...

Lucas: I look around from the table when and see Lacey in deep though. with a look that tells me she's having an inner battle. Though that's normal, so I look around more when I notice the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but I don't know what to do so I get up back to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:55 am

Mike: While I waited I looked over at the girl next to me. "Hey there." I said with a little smile on my face. I stood there watching the crowd around dancing. I looked at my sister for a min then back to the person I said hi to.

Luna: I sat there for a little while longer. My friends all went with their dates to go dance as always. I just sat there. I wasn't some one who was very social around most people. I felt some one staring at me. I looked around to see who was. Till I saw some one dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Very Handsome guy. I still didn't budge from my seat.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 am

Lacey: I looked up when I heard the most amazing voice. I reply bake saying "hi"
I look to where he is look and notice its a girl that looked like him but opposite I ask
" is that your sister"?

Lucas: I look from the dance floor and see the beautiful girl staring at me, she looked lonely. So I walk up to her and introduced my self," hey there you look lonely, I am Lucas"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:31 am

Mike: I nodded. "Yes she is." I watched where she was till i looked at the girl i was talking to. "The names mike." I smiled. I held out my hand for her to shake. 

Luna: I nearly jumped out of my thoughts and looked up at the boy who came over here. "Oh hi. Im luna." I talked real quiet. i wasnt much of someobe to talk to random people.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 am

Lacey: " I'm lacey" and she shakes his hand. she is quite when talking to boys she just meet

Lucas:" nice to meet you Luna, f its alright can I sit with u"

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 am

Mike: "Please to meet you." I stood there. mostly thinking. and watching my sister talking with some one.

Luna: "Sure." I said. I looked where my friends were seeing them happy with thrie loves.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:54 am

Lacey: I look over to his sister and notice Lucas there with her.
"that guy over there with ur sister is my childhood friend, that is like my brother"
I notice his sister looking at what looks to be their friend,  and I notice the longing in her eyes
" do you want to join them at the table"

Lucas:  I look over at her and say,"so what brings you to the rave Luna"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 am

Mike: I nodded and grab the drinks for the group that came with us. I walked back to my sis and sat by her.

Luna: "My brother brings me with oir group to get me away from school work." I noticed my brother came back with some one else.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 am

lacey: me and mike walk to the table where Lucas as we approach Lucas looks a mike with a bit protective looked. I mind link him{ don't u dare give him that look, ur sitting and talking with his sister. so stop it." he stops. I look to mikes sister hi there I am lacey"

Lucas: I get up and introduce my self to Luna's brother. I hold out my hand " I'm lucas

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:04 am

Mike: I shook his hand. "Mike." I looked at luna.

Luna: I lokked up at her. "Luna." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Lacey: we sit down mike by Luna and me across in front. "So lets tell each other about our selves"
" we can play a questions game. One person will ask a question all of us answer starting with mike and we go clockwise.

"Lucas: "Lacey I'll ask the first guestion "
"so mike, luna how old are the both of u
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Mike: "Both if us are 18." I answered.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Lacey:" we are 18 as well".
"My turn what are ur favorites colors" ( i sense that the not normal feeling coming is coming from mike and Luna)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Mike: "Well humm. Would have to be Gray."

Luna: "Purple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)   Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night World Prophecy: new begining (sak and wolf)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next