House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~

Go down 
+3
Zoey Redbird
{Pretty}Chrystian{Liar}
Necromancer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ Empty
PostSubject: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

What do you think it’s like? You know, to be immortal? You may think it’s perfect. You may think that everything is all peachy and great. Your alive forever, you don’t have to care about having to eat, sleep, grow old or die by accidents and such.
But, I’m now an immortal, a twenty year old college immortal. But not just any immortal. I’m a Vampire. Ya, I know what your going to say. “Your bullshit, Vampires don’t exist!” and that’s what everyone else thinks as well. But, I know what I am. I knew what I was since the moment I was left in the streets to bleed to death. I was mugged, stabbed and shot.
But I wasn’t left alone. Someone came to me in my moment of dyeing. A young man, he looked as if in his twenties, he held out his hand. I thought he was offing to help me up. But I couldn’t move. Instead, he was offing me his cut wrist. It bled out slowly. I didn’t know what he was doing.
His voice came out softly. “Drink my blood, drink and live forever.” He said calmly as he simply took me into his arms. “Do you want to live? Is this the end for you?” He said with a smirk. I had enough strength to shack my head yes. “I...Want-“I had started coughing up blood. He wiped my lips and then placed his cut wrist to my mouth. I started to swallow it. The warm, thick fluid that flowed past my lips, down my chin and onto my clothing. It burned greatly down my throat.
It felt as though I was on fire, the changing was quick for me. The blood continued to flow. More and more. I didn’t stop. He only smiled at me. My vision became blurred, but I saw him. Become nothing but dust as I let go of him. I had killed him, I took every last drop. And he faded into nothing.
I just laid there. Stunned, scared, weak, but I was growing stronger. Though I started to close my eyes. I felt like giving up, giving into the cold embrace of the night sky as I laid there on the sidewalk of that desolate street.
The last thing I heard before I fell into a dreadful sleep was the sounds of the ambulance coming to save my sorry dead arse.
Don’t worry though, I didn’t die. Well, in a matter of speaking I didn’t die of blood loss or the wounds that had been inflicted upon me. No, I was alive. I was breathing. I opened my eyes to the hospital room I was staying at. I tried to get up. But I couldn’t I felt as if everything in me was taken out. And so my story begins here. I’m stuck on this damn bed, my chest is burning and my throat is so dry.
I can tell my wounds have healed, but are scars now. I feel as though I had not showered in the past few days. My long black hair a mess. My clothing torn off my upper body, blood caked into the fabric of my shirt. My blue jeans are still good though.
I can’t remember much else what happened while I was out. It could have been days, weeks, maybe even years. Had they forgotten me? There were no lights. No windows. Was I in a morgue? *edit your post and this will go away*.

Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
{Pretty}Chrystian{Liar}

Male Aries Dog

Character sheet
Name: Dante Smith
Affinities : For all elements, But most particularly Spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm

I locked the door to my two room apartment, it was almost night time. I had to get my packages to the Post Office before sun down, when they closed.
I ran past everyone on the busy streets and neared the building.
Only a few more feet, those were the words chanting in my head as I breathed heavily.
I reached the door finally, but they turned the sign around as soon as I got there.
"Seriously? Please, just take this please... Please?" I pleaded as I panted from exauhstion.
The man behind the door said he couldn't, but he took pity on me. "Meet me around back, I'll fix something for you." I sighed and walked around to the back.
"Name?" I sighed, "Chrystian Smith, Uh... C-H-R-Y-S-T-I-A-N" The man smiled, "Nice name... Where to?" I thought about it for a second, "7978 Milwaulkee Drive, in Dallas, Texas." The man nodded and said it should be there within the next couple of days.
I thanked him and turned around, I had run a far ways.
The closest thing to me now was the park and a Hospital.
I decided to take a rest at the park and sit down on the bench, besides. . . What dangerous could happen to me? I just had the best luck.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I could smell the other corpses that had been locked up. Slowly, but surely I was able to sit up and slide my legs over the bleack hard bedding. My feet hit the ground and I went after then. Hitting the hard cold metal floor. I groaned at the pain that shot through me. I noticed my shirt was removed from me. it simpoly fell to the floor. It was useless trying to pick it up and wearing it. It was destroyed and torn. I regained more focus, I pushed my body off the ground. I looked around.
The room was dark,empty. I was left alone if not for the other corpses around me. The hospital was closed down. People were asleep, all that was left wandering the halls was the night shift nurses that checked on the other people.

I slowly got up and moved towards the thick steel doorway. I pushed it open, I was standing in the hallway. The light fictures helped brighten up the place. it was easier to see where I was going now. But what happened next shook my very chest. I heard a female screaming horrificly down the hall. She saw me, a living corpse. She immediatly hit the alarms. At that moment, I remembered how much I hated hospitals, and why the hell there was an alarm system in a morgue?

I had little time to think, I ran to the closest door nearby, I was'nt thinking properly. My mind only told me to run like hell. And I was. I was outside, the first door I hit was an emergancy exit, thanks to the crazy screaming lady, the door was unlocked when the alarm triggered.

I was out in the cold night air, the wind hit me and I cursed violently. It felt as if my insides were missing. My hand pressed to my chest, I could feel the thick line of stiching down my chest. They had removed my internal organs!
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:52 pm

um... the story sounds verry interresting but idk what to do???
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm

(Zoey just jump in. That's all you have to do with Necro's rps. no character sheet. Just describe yourself as you go.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010
{Pretty}Chrystian{Liar}
{Pretty}Chrystian{Liar}

Male Aries Dog

Character sheet
Name: Dante Smith
Affinities : For all elements, But most particularly Spirit.

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm

I heard screaming coming from the hospital, probably just some freaked out nurse looking at a corpse or something. Then I heard the alarms, so I stood up to try and peer over at it. But I could barely see, due to the darkness.
But I could see something. . . A Man. Was he the cause of all the commotion.
My mind was telling me to keep walking and turn the other way, but lately I didn't listen to my mind.
I followed my feet instead. "H-hello? Are you ok? I heard someone. . . scream?"
I asked as I inched closer to the man, when I got to where I could see I noticed that he didn't have on a shirt, just jeans. There was a line going down the front of his chest. Maybe he had a surgery. . .
No . . I recognize those lines. . . He didn't just leave surgery. . . He just left an autposy.
A walking corpse? But how could that be?
I backed away slowly at first, then I broke out into a sprint, trying to get away from the dead man.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 am

I heard it all. I was disturbed. I didn't want anybody to be upset. Everyone was going to hear about this one. But for once I didn't do it. I didn't cause the commotion. I went to go see what the girl was screaming about. She seemed freaked out by something. I seen a guy running with an autopsy stitches on his chest. I was wondering if he was like me. Is he a vampire. He must of been something like me or he wouldn't be alive and trying to get away from the commotion. "Hey are you ok? Would you like some help?" I asked him. I stood there as I waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

Breathing,heavy breathing. I still had lungs? No, I felt hollowed out. I just stood there. Trying to get my barings. Trying to understand what the hell was going on. I remember being stabbed,shot. Then I remembering hearing some guy's voice. He gave me his wrist, and I drank his blood. After that is some smudging but, I remember seeing him turn to dust. But, hearing a voice hit me as soon as I left. Some other kid was calling out to me. Asking if I was ok, Then came another voice from behind me, asking the same thing. "I...I got to go." It was time to split. I started to book it to the left,thankfully nothing there. But I just started running at top speed. My legs felt light, maybe because I was a little bit short of some insides.

I was running at least fifty miles an hour. As fast as any car on the road, I just kept on running down streets. a Shirtless twenty year old running faster then the cars on the street alone would turn some heads.

I just tryed to think what the hell was going on, and if I could make it home.

(Join however you like ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:15 am

I heard sirens and seen more vehicles coming. I ran I ran as fast as I could. I ran faster than the wind, they wouldn't see me I would just be a blurr. I wish that whoever caused this trouble didn't. I know there were more people in there I could smell them but I wasn't going in there. I wasn't going to get caught and as long as they lay low then they won;t get caught. I wonder why that girl pulled the alarm and she is going to get into trouble now. I can just sense it. But I am running home where I know I will be safe. I arrived at my house and I laid down in my bed and I thought. I will go and check tomorrow to see if there is anyone still alive in there.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:40 pm

((thanks!!))

I was looking frantically at my boyfriend. He had fangs as teeth! i didnt know what to do. I was silenced with shock. i tried walking away from him but he took a step closer to me. "Dont be afraid of me. I know you susspected what i was. Please dont leave"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 pm

I went back to the house but I couldn't sleep. I was just wondering about that guy who I seen who just ran away. I am not sure where he ran to but he ran fast. I wonder what happened at the house. I turned on the TV.

Attention: New! Last night an alarm was pulled at the City Morgue by a lady who thought that she heard voices from the coffins. She also claims that she seen people get out of the coffins and leave the building. She is being checked out by doctors to make sure that she is stabily ready. Watch News at 6 for more on a update.

I turned off the TV and I went outside for a walk. The sun was going to come up soon and I needed to get some air.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Run!, just run! Was all I could think about. I had ran away from that young boy, from that man who called out to me. Now what happened next startled me even more. I ran into another one of them. One of me. Some dude persuing a chick on the street it seemed, I could'nt rmember as I just ran like lightning down the street,smack dab into the gay and right into the streets where a car smashed into me. But, it was weird. I did'nt even feel the car hit me. only my empty body going up into the air hitting the hard solid ground., the Car was totaled and the dude I ran into, I could'nt even see him. Everything was blurring. I stood up and began staggering around. I caught myself in the window of a nearby closed store. I saw what I was.

My skin was so pale, my eye's were burning a bright red, I saw my own fangs. I checked them out in the window. They were long,pointed and sharp.

I lowered my head a bit in disguse. "Why me?"I said calmly as I soon broke out into a slow sprint. My body was beginning to ache again. All this stress, my mouth..It's...so dry...

Everything was blurring deeply into the background till it was a faze of different lights and colors. I could hear the sirens again, Ambulence. Their not taking me back there!

I started running again, even though my body was damaged and I slowly dieing out. I was thirsty, I did'nt know for what at first. But I realized. I was a Vampire, and I wanted blood.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 pm

I went and fed off of a homeless guy that was asleep in an alley. Nobody would miss him and honestly for a homeless man he tasted good. Too bad he would never wake up again. I then went back to my house and closed all the blinds and I went in my basement and slept for a bit. The sun was coming up and I was relaxing. I didn't want anymore drama right now.
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 am

I wandered down the street licking my blood stained fangs; my hands deep inside my pockets. I could hear the screaming, the sirens, all the racket that seemed to have stirred up the city. "Something big must have happened" I whispered to myself. as I turned a corner. Then I saw something flash by. A young man, shirtless, stitches down the middle of his chest. I smirk graced my lips followed by a small chuckle. "It must be him" I said to myself. I ran a hand threw my long black hair, contemplating weather or not I should go after him.

Things would settle down a little. And who knows what would happen if this kept up. With a sigh I turned and ran after him. "Maybe I'm too nice" I said under my breath. "Hey slow down !" I yelled at him, trying to catch up. "He must be a newbie. He faster then most vampires" I said to myself pushing my legs harder.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 am

I couldn't stop thinking about that guy that I seen running with all the stitches down his back. I knew he was new to this kind of thing and I just wanted to help him out but he wouldn't listen to me or even give me the time of night to even ask him if anything was okay. I wonder if he can even be in the light. I can be if I wear the right kind of clothes but I usually just drive around in my specialty car so that I can't get attacked by the sun. Like I needed anything else on my mind but I just wanted to make sure that his transition was going okay...I will try and find him later. I must put my mind at rest for a little bit and try to get some sleep. I turned on a movie. 'Blade of Trinity' and I started to drift to sleep. This was by far one of the best Vampire movies out there.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Swet, or what I thought was swet dripped down my forhead. I stopped when I heard someone yell to me. I pivoted a bit to look back. It was a girl, maybe she was around my age. But she was booking it just as fast as I was. Damn, she was like me! I stopped. But I kept myself ready incase she did'nt want to chat, rather she would probably tare my head clean off my shoulders. But, I did'nt think I could have any strength left to run anymore. Once I had stopped, I almost hit ground like a ton of bricks. I had tripped and began tumbling but managed to roll myself to a stop and laid face first into the now somewhat rough sidewalk.
My whole body throbed and ache. My throat bled from the rough dryness. I started to taste my own blood. Could I even have blood in me? I had no organs!
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 am

A sigh of relief moved past my lips when I saw him hit the ground. At least he wasn't going buck-wild anymore. Which also meant I could catch up to him now. I slowed then came to a halt a yard away. His face was buried in the cement. If I'm right and he is a new born, this could be really dangurous. New horns were always unpredictable. Who knows, this could be a trap. Or maybe it's just me over thinking. But either way I needed to becareful. I moved forward slowly, my whole body tensing, my legs felt springs ready at a moments notice. When I was a good five feet away I stopped. There was no need to be any closer until I knew his intentions.

"So..." I said crouching down, "Any reason why your running through the city like a bat of hell?" my voice sounding casual. Now that I was closer I could smell it. His blood. And by the smell he was definitley a vampire. But the fact that I could smell his blood to begin with also means that he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

The sun was rising and it was almost all the way up. To go outside today might mean death. But I have to go back to the morgue and I have to check it out. I am going to leave in an hour. I am going to get ready. Get my make-up and on my black clothes and get on my way. I need to go out, I just can't stay cooped up in here all day. So I went upstairs and got into the shower and I washed and then I got out and dried off. I went into my room and got on my Black Cargo pants and my black long sleeved t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and put on make-up that matched my skin tone but kept the heat and the sun rays off of me. I went outside and everything seemed right that was until I noticed that my vehicle was gone. I guess I was going to have to walk because my other vehicle is on the way. I wonder where it went. I started to walk towards the Morgue. So far no one was there and nobody seemed to be around. I scanned the area first and then I started to go in...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 pm

I spat on the ground, ya, there was blood in my mouth. Did'nt taste all that great either, I heard her voice from behind me. Or was it beside me now? I could'nt tell. Everything was spinning, noise, it was all just one noise. Slowly the ringing started to fade and I could hear perfectly enough to make out the words she said. I tried my best to stpeak back.
"What's-"I started coughing from the rough dryness of my throat. I tried getting some palet wet and tried speaking again. "What happened to me...I last remembered hearing sirens.."I slowly looked around, no one was watching us. I tried to shuffle my way to the nearest wall to prop myself against. The building I was leaning against looked familiar to me.

It was my old home, my family lives here! But, how can I show up, out the middle of nowhere looking like I was.

But something else bothered me, the intense,harsh pain in my throat and chest. It felt as if I was on fire inside. I could'nt move, I was stiff and weak. Just laying against the wall and staring into nothing but streets across from me. Everything was blurring.
"W-hy am i s-o mess-ed u-p." I whispered as I tried looking up to that girl.
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

My body began to relax as I watched him. There was no need to be cautious. He was very weak. And not only was it obvious in his appearence, but I could hear it clearly in his voice. His voice sounded as dry as a dessert. It was like nails on a chalkborad and made me hungry even though I had just fed. "I have no idea what happend to you. But from the stiches and the sound of sirens, it was probably pretty bad. But I can garentee you that as soon as you feed you'll feel alot better" I paused as I felt a familiar tingle run down my spine, the sun. I turned to look at the sky, it was a gray color. "We need to find shelter and fast" I said quickly. My voice had a hint of concern and urgancy.
Back to top Go down
xxforeverxx
Finally mastering Earth
Finally mastering Earth
xxforeverxx

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Ravyn Cat
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

"I saw the two vampires in the street and chased after them. I'm all about introductions but why don't we get somewhere before the sun incinerates us ok. And we better get there fast because guess what made the news." I said pulling our fallen brother up.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

"Feed?!"I was flabbergasted. I must have been going deranged. Two people were helping me along. I felt as though I needed to avoid the sun itself. The frightened girl peaked my interest a bit, what the hell was she talking about. The frantic one helping me to my feet tried rushing me someplace. I merely turned about and pointed to the apartment beside us. "We can stay in my place." I felt around for my keys, but realized they must have taken my possessions when they sliced me open. I cried, I was pissed, tired, and hungry for something that this strange girl called "feeding." Or something. I just got fed up and broke in the stairway door and walked up the steps quickly to my room. I waved hi to the old lady next door, she slammed the door on my face, I pivoted about and kicked open the door and stepped in.

The place was modest to say the least, well enough to live in. No windows though, I would soon learn that was a good thing to have for my profession.
Back to top Go down
xxforeverxx
Finally mastering Earth
Finally mastering Earth
xxforeverxx

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

"She means we wil have to get you blood, okay well we can stay her and go to bed we can talk all about it tomorrow night when we awake. Thank goodness you have no windows. By the way um you made the evening news Normal people don't just walk off an autopsy table."
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 am

I sighed shaking my head as I entered into what the young man called home. No windows. A small smirk played on my lips. I ran my hand through my black hair. This was one of the strangest nights that I had. And that was saying something considering the fact that I was a vampire. "The girls right" I said crossing my arms. "What you need is blood. Human blood to be exact." I paused to let this little tidbit of information to sink in. Didn't wanna over whelm the guy. "I know it may sound disgusting at first, but once you get a whiff you won't beable to help yourself. And it'll make you feel a whole lot better. You won't feel that burning in your throat after a good feeding" I said, my tone boradering between seriousness and humor. Who knows how well he would take it all in. He might just go insane. It was a possibility considering the fact that he had just ran halfway through the city going at least 75.
Back to top Go down
xxforeverxx
Finally mastering Earth
Finally mastering Earth
xxforeverxx

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm

"Yes that would be what you need to do about blood. It might be rather uncomfortable the thought at first. You will get used to it, but now is not the time with sunrise only a little while away. Unless if you want to go take someone really close to here. But I asume that is not the case. So why don't we just rest, until night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next