House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~

Go down 
+3
Zoey Redbird
{Pretty}Chrystian{Liar}
Necromancer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

I didnt want to leave him alone, especially like this, but i was still afraid........ "ok" i said. "i'll stay, but you have to explain to me everything, you understand!" i was backed away from him i didnt want to be close to him not when he was like this. " Fine, i'll explain everything, right when i finidh hunting."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Vamps wrote:
I sighed shaking my head as I entered into what the young man called home. No windows. A small smirk played on my lips. I ran my hand through my black hair. This was one of the strangest nights that I had. And that was saying something considering the fact that I was a vampire. "The girls right" I said crossing my arms. "What you need is blood. Human blood to be exact." I paused to let this little tidbit of information to sink in. Didn't wanna over whelm the guy. "I know it may sound disgusting at first, but once you get a whiff you won't beable to help yourself. And it'll make you feel a whole lot better. You won't feel that burning in your throat after a good feeding" I said, my tone boradering between seriousness and humor. Who knows how well he would take it all in. He might just go insane. It was a possibility considering the fact that he had just ran halfway through the city going at least 75.

I sat on the couch,laying back. Trying my best to absorb the information without snapping and going compleatly nuts. But, all that escaped my lips was a long drowning sigh. "Ya...well ain't this just dandy eh?" I laughed a little, tierd,sore,pain. I was compleatly messed up, ontop of that I was a vampire.
I looked up at this women before me, she was hot. wait, I could smell something. Maybe it was her blood. But I was immediatly infront of her.wrapping my arms around her and bringing her close. The smell was overwelming. "You...Bloo..."I stopped, I stepped back. I was breathing heavy, my chest burned with every intake of air.
I turned about and headed to sit back on the couch.

(Sorry I was gone T^T)
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 pm

If my heart was still beating, it probably would have been pounding against my ribs. It didn't last long though. I quickly regained my composure before I spoke. "You can smell it can't you?" I asked moving a little closer. "My blood" I said taking a seat on the couch facing him. I thought for a moment. It was gonna be a while before the sun would set. Who knew how long it would be before he completely went mad from thirst. I raised my thumb to my mouth and bite down hard. I could taste my own blood in my mouth. Not the best tasting stuff in the world. I pulled my hand back and watched a bead of blood formed and began to slowly run down my thumb leaving a scarlet trail behind.

(its cool Smile )
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:25 pm

My body slowly lurched forward to the smell of the blood hitting the air. My lips dried but soon enough moistened as I kissed her thumb, suckling softly the deep cut. The blood was warm,soft against my toung as I lapped it up. I closed my eye's as I got lost in the taste. I wanted more, but my rational thoughts still pummeled at me, I would not do anything to her. I was becoming something evil almost.

I was scared, but I liked to taste blood, to drink it. I craved it.
Back to top Go down
Vamps
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Vamps

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I felt a little pang in a place that I had long forgotten as a shiver ran down my spine.I didn't let it show though and as far as I knew, it was going to stay that way. I looked on him with an observing gaze. Something was strange about the whole thing. "Your hesitating" I spoke quietly, my voice holding a slight hint of curiosity. I had seen many new borns. And just about all of them Would have probably sucked me (or anything with a beating heart) dry in an instant. Then again though, it was bad to just clump all new borns together. It was possible to be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~   Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Walker~The world has abandoned you.~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2