House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Erik?

Go down 
+53
milly
stardrop89
EmoAngel
Carlybabes
Leah Redbird
Fallen_warrior
SerenityLynn
~Devon~
Vamp_wannabe
Rogue
Nyx'_Daughter
ivyshaye
Wendelin08
Crystal Rose
Mari-chan
-~Lumanee~-
heatherox03
!*Nox*!
~EmoKassidy~
Ninjagurl
Moonerz.
Ivy
Nova
Allyson
fish-eeGoesMeew
vampyricXfaerie
Anne
Lilith of Night
Hex
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Beth.
little_miss_bookworm
Kedo
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Erin.
prisonicfairytale~
vadje
jazmine
*Zoey Redbird*
Nemesis
iCantstop
colerose
~*Dani*~
*~*Melodiaudrey*~*
Emi-Em~~*
**UnbrokenFallingStar**
(¯`·._.·[akasha]·._.·´¯)
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
CareBear ;3
Princess Rea
darianHEARTstark
moone
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Affinities : water

Creepy Erik? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

people do crazy things when they've been hurt and still love someone. you'll see one day. hings are never easy. i think the way he behaved was wrong but it was understandable erik was. but the whole rape thing in the tunnels was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Carter
Affinities : able to take other people's affinities

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 pm

tell me about it i am rereadin hunted right now and i just read that part yesterday
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm

yea. but he's looking at it like, "well i worked so hard to have her as my girlfriend and she just gave it up for some guy i told her to watch out for. why won't she give it up for me?" that's just the way i nterperate that scene, but then again, i've spent most my life around guys so i'm pretty good at seein how they think.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm

i guess i see his point but i still think that he overreacted
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:32 pm

who wouldn't? i know i would. but then again i don't know anyone who wouldn't overeact, i mean, i'd try to get them to see how i still feel for them.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 pm

That's the point I've been trying to make, not start some stupid argument over something different. Yea we're told Erik is doing all of that stuff because he's a jerk, but if you look at what he's been through and even use your own personal experiences or a friend's or what have you, you can understand where he's coming from. No one was saying it's right, but I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm

ok. yea. i still think he's creepy though. i have to agree with that. but i'm like a coin, half and half.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 pm

i still think that if he wanted zoey back sooo badly he should of not acted like a complete jerk
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

well you never know, he did love her! people do crazy things when they're heart has been played with. when my uncles ex-wife cheated on them he locked the doors on his house and caught it on fire. my aunts had to break the windows and get him out.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 pm

can i say suisidal but i still think he overreacted
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

maybe so. but the memory of everything he had worked for, just for her, it killed him inside, and idc if he over reacted he's happy now. and he behaves himself, and he's got a daughter and two sons. and they are working on making things better. but i understand why he did it. he really loved his wife, and the memory of everything they had had killed him.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 am

That is so sad...
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 pm

I think if Z really cared about him like she said she did she wouldn't have gone behind his back with so many guys. She's not blameless either. If she hadn't cheated in the first place Erik would still be acting normal. If she stopped going around with other guys he wouldn't have felt the need to be pushy or controlling either.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm

i no that it is zoey's fault that he acted that way but he could have not acted like such a jerk. which is the main reason that she broke up with hi i think either that or she was over his extream posesiveness
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:56 pm

I think she broke up with him mainly because she wanted to do what she wanted and not have to feel guilty for it. Saying Erik was a jerk just added to her already large pile of excuses. I don't think Erik would have been as bad had she stopped going around with other guys. If he continued after she had stopped and proven herself to be trust worthy again, then yea, Erik would be a jerk and should have gotten punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm

may i ask why you hate Zoey so much
Back to top Go down
heatherox03
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
heatherox03

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Euterpe
Affinities : weather and music

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:16 pm

kind of. in betrayed he was a good guy, then in chosen he got hurt and never talked to zoey until hunted, and then he was the complete opposite of himself in marked, and betrayed. then his possesive crap?? he avoided her for the longest time, and then he becomes her "boyfriend" again?? it doesnt make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 pm

i no rite please explain that to those guys
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm

He avoided her because he didn't want to get hurt again. He wants to be her boyfriend again because despite how hurt he was he still loves her. That's not that hard to figure out. He's possessive because he wants to make sure she won't do it again. I think that all that was kind of easy to figure out. I mean, why do women stay with a man that beats them? Why do people go back to someone they know will cheat on them? Maybe because they hope they've changed or will change.

I've been there. I dated a guy that later cheated on me, I stopped talking to him for 5 years. We've always had the same friends so it was only a matter of time before we would end up at the same party or get together or what have you. We started talking again and I thought he was different. So then I went back out with him only to find out he was cheating on me. So yea, I can understand why he was avoiding her and why he was the way he was. Once again, not saying he was right, but I can relate.

Oh, and to answer ivysp, I don't hate Zoey I just don't like her. I think she brings a lot of the trouble onto herself and she doesn't think before she acts. I'm beginning to feel that she likes the attention from different guys and she can't just pick one, she wants them all because she likes them all for different reasons. Heath was from her past so she felt a strong connection to him, Erik was someone all the girls wanted and because he wanted her that made her feel like she was on a high. What was so great about her that the hottest guy in school liked her? How would you feel if the guy all the girls liked at your school wanted to go out with you? Then there's Stark. Who wouldn't like a guy with such devotion? She can't have them all, but she definitely tries. And we can't forget Loren. I'm sure a lot of girls had a crush on one of their male teachers if they've ever had an attractive one. Knowing that relationship was wrong she went ahead anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

ok first of all she (finally) broke up with Erik and let go of Heath hates Kanola and is still with Stark so i dont see why you cant like her
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am

Yes she broke up with Erik because she was convinced he was a jerk and let go of Heath because she had to. If she didn't have to let him go she wouldn't have because she's selfish. She has a love/hate thing going on with Kalona. Sure she says she hates him, but well, you know what happens in her dreams. She's not romantically with Stark and it's been a while since I finished Burned, but from what I remember he was more about protecting her than being her boyfriend. So I still don't like her and that's my opinion and I don't see why you're trying to convince me otherwise. As a character she hasn't developed much. She still does the same old stuff she's been doing since the first few books and hasn't learned from her mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:57 pm

im just trying to figure out why you even read the series if you disagree with most of the books
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm

I don't disagree with the books themselves. I disagree with Zoey. The books as a whole are really good. The characters are good and most of their development is great, however Zoey not so much. While everyone else evolves around her, she stays the same. I understand that it's mostly because of the plot and it guarantees drama, but it would be nice to see her learn from her mistakes. I don't think you have to like the main character to enjoy a book. I hated Bella, but I still read the Twilight series. Even though I didn't find it as good as House of Night I still enjoyed the romance part of it.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
Ivy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

ok that almost makes since
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Kind of like a train wreck. You know it's not good to stare, but you just can't stop watching because you want to know how it ends. Besides, she didn't get annoying until Hunted maybe. Besides most teens her age are naive and it takes awhile for them to see the big picture, not just what's immediately in front of them. Besides, House of Night isn't just about becoming a vampire, it's about growing up and maturing. See once you see past what the authors want you to see and read in between the lines you get a lot more out of things than just what's written there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Erik?   Creepy Erik? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Erik?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next