House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Destiny
Affinities : water and poetry

[X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] Empty
PostSubject: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:01 am

Jenny and her husband Jonathan own a restruant together. THey are chefs. they have 2 children Destiny and Robert. This their lives

Jenny
[X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] Hair
co owner with her husband has 2 kids, Loves her husband very much
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 am

Jonathan
[X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] Boyhaircut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 am

))Damn i look hot lol(( - )()(So how do u want to start out i was thinking of starting at our wedding what do u think)()(
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

(sounds good)

Jenny stood in the back of the isle all if her brides maids and her maid of honor had already gone. She stood there with her little brother. He was going to walk her down the isle. "You ready?" Matt whispered in her ear. She smiled. "Yes." The music started to play and they walked down the isle to her dream. Her man, Jonathan. She smiled and couldnt take her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 pm

I watched her stroll down the aile "damn she is gorgeous" i said to myself in my head. after all this time i still can't believe she choose me and going through all the heartache and drama was worth it. I was about to marry my soul mate jenny i thought in my head. this day has been perfect so far
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

We finally got to the end of the isle and she smiled at Jonathan. She wanted to kiss him so badly but she was going to have to wait. Matt kissed her head and she smiled at him and took her spot next to her love. She handed her flowers to her maid of honor and laced her fingers with Jonathans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm

this is it i thought all this time we have spent together and i would be with her for the rest of my life
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

We said our vows and promised to stay together forever. Finally it was time. The preist said. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jonathan pulled her to him and they kissed hard. Jenny was so happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:07 pm

it was the best kiss they ever had. "u ready for the reception" i asked jenny
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yes." She took her flowers back from her maid of honor. She walked with Jonathan down the isle. It was time for the reception. She was only going to have one glass of champaine. SHe hadnt told anybody yet but she was pregnant with Jonathan and her first child. She was so excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

i walked her down the aisel "god i need to get out of this tux im steaming" )()(where are we having the reception)()(
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm

(a park)

"Haha baby I'm not surprised." SHe kissed him. She looked down at the her ring. It felt so amazing to be married. She picked up her dress and climbed into the limo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:21 pm

"time to celebrate our asses off" i cheered
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm

She laughed. "Dont get to drunk. I want you sober for our wedding night." she kissed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

"ok baby but only because u are so beautiful" *kisses her lips* "i'm starving how about u baby"
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 pm

She kissed him back. "I'm starving. I cant wait for some sushi and steak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Yummy thats going to be so good *puts my arm around your shoulder and pulls u closer to me*
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm

"I know." She put her head on his shoulder and rubbed her stomach. She was going to wait until after thier honeymoon to tell him about the baby. They were going to Ireland. She was excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm

man i can't wait to get to ireland were going to have so muh fun
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm

"I know!" She smiled and kissed him. The driver told us that we were there. She smiled and got out of the car. All of her friends and family were there. Her best friends Kasi and Tati pulled her away from Jonathan. "Guys..." She giggled and walked with them. She looked back at Jonathan. He was with his friends so she didt worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

i watched as she was pulled from my grasp so i walked over to my family and my mom and step dad Ha HA HA i told u i would end up with her
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Jenny wasnt really listening to her friends girly screams of excitment that she was married. She watched Jonathan and his parents. They hated her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

"well we didn't like her at first but if she makes u happy we will accept her in our family" said my parents.
"thanks mom thats all i ever wanted" thanks mom & dad for everything
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

She saw that they were smiling and hugging. She smiled and turned her attention back to her friends. "Ok ladies calm down." She smiled. "Jonathan has enough cute friends for the both of you." Her friends laughed and she laughed with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

She was having a good time with her frends *I smiled at her* so what do u guys want tostart out with first anyone up for a starcraft tournament i asked my groomsmen

"Fuck ya" they awnsered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]   [X] our life Jenny & JT only [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

[X] our life Jenny & JT only [X]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next