House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 am

i smile and wrap my arms around his neck "miss me?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 am

"yes i did did you miss me " I lean in to kiss her lips
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 am

i kiss him back. "yes i did"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 am

"I saw you talking to Brim and her human i walked up to you guys but everyone left before i could say anything, is everything all right.?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am

i smile innocently. "yea. brim was just explaining that there nothing going on between yu two.... although i don't believe it.... but her human talks too much." i keep the innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 am

"what is there not to belive ,we talked and we are friends " starting to sense something wasnt right I held my ground but was alert
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am

i decide to be completely honest with him. i look down and feel my eyes begin to burn from tears. "stone.... i'm jealous."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 am

( you gatta read love and hate it is so funny so far)

"you are of why ?'" i was surprised but i knew she was seroiuse and no time for jokes so I was listening this was important to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 am

(Its Hate and then Love wayne)
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 am

( oh yea sorry got it backwards but it is still so funny so far)
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 am

(cool i'm going to go look for it tomorrow = ] thanks.)

"its the way yu look at her. like yu miss what yu used to have or something. honestly, yu don't even look at me like that. yu run at her EVERY beck and call. i can't compete with the past and honestly, it hurts." i try to hold back the falling tears. "yu're starting to spend alot more time with her. i'm just afraid those old feelings will take over again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 am

(its a rp here in fantasy rps)
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am

(i know, lol. just multitasking and don't have time to read it right now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 am

(oh ok.)
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:01 am

I understand the muliti)

i listen to what she says "I cant say about the future,all I can say is for the present ,she has her human who she loves I have you , let us worry about the persent and hope for the best in the future, I am not perfect no one is , I do know that I love you "
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 am

"wait... there's more." i step away from him.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 am

"ok" realy not likeing this ready for almost anything
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 am

"i.. uhm... went and talked to Lil...." for some reason i grew extremely nervous... or maybe it was fear.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 am

I kept my face calm and blank "ok and how did that go and why did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am

"i went because i wanted to see why he's been trying so hard to contact me.... i'm really sorry stone." yep it was most definitely fear.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 am

"I can forgive you on that and it is understandaable so what did you find out " I relax a little this was K your talking to you love her and you wouldnt fight her even if you had to you know that stone so relax.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 am

looking down talking low. "he wants me to kill brim and fire.... and whoever tries to stop me."
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 am

"I see we all ready knew that about him wanting Fire and Brim dead , so what else is there am I on the list also"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:32 am

"yes.... if yu die our bond it broken and he knows as long as yu're alive i'll never go back to him.... but he won't let any of the other deamons do the job... he wants me to do it.... its part of my 'punishment' for running for so long"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 am

"so are you because you know I wont fight you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next