House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

and then i woke up.........i sat up........."f***." i murmered. i thought on some clothes and went outside to see where the rouge was.
Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I woke up when I heard her voice. What is it, Fire? I thought to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

A f***ing rouge. hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Be careful. I headed for the basement again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

there was 3 deamon rouges and one me...........i sighed. work wouldnt even leave me alone on my wedding night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Do you need any help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 pm

NO. you stay where you are.

"So boys are you going to back Hell or do i have kill all of you?" they looked at each other.....and at the same time said "Fire." "yup. thats me. now make up your minds." i said. the one in the middle came running at me i blocked him and then snapped his neck. then one on the right took a midair jump and was going to try to kick me in the head. i sent a fireball at him and burned him to a crisp. "Your the only one left. Life or death?" i asked. he looked around. thinking. then he looked at me. "Death." he said. i smiled. "Death it is." i said. i burned him where he stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I sighed. Okay. Be careful. I wished she would let me help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm

i went back inside the house........i layed down on the couch......we had to move......i was sick of having him hide.......he needed to get back to his lesons with me too....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I heard her come back in and walked upstairs. I sat down on the couch, placing her head in my lap. "Everything go okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 pm

"Just tired......" i said. "We really need to move........." i said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

I nodded. "I'll start looking for a new house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:53 pm

"Okay." i said and then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm

I stroked her hair as she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

i was too tired to dream........i just floated in my head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 pm

I didn't tap into her dreams this time.

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=2867
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40