House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

I smiled at her. "Well, step one is complete." I kissed her ring finger on her left hand. "Now we need a baby. A real one."
Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 am

i nodded. "But i dont want to wake up just yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

"I wasn't saying we had to start now...' I kissed her. "I'm still tired too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 am

i kissed back. "kay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 am

I contiued to rub her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 am

i put my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

I kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 am

i smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 am

I stopped rubbing her belly and put one arm around her, the other laced our fingers together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 am

i smiled and kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Female Posts : 417

Character sheet
Name: Kemi
Affinities : Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 am

"hey stone!" I yell after walking into the living room.
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:33 am

"i think we deserve a vacation. what do yu think?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 am

"sounds good where would you like to go"
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 am

"hmmmm" I tap my chin in thought. "Oh I got it!! Lets go to Cabo San Lucas. Can we please?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 am

"sure "
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 am

"are yu ok?"
Back to top Go down
WL37
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
WL37

Male Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 am

"I am fine why "
Back to top Go down
Akemikei
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
Akemikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 am

"yu just don't seem like yurself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 am

I smiled. "Scarletsays that's icky." I teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 pm

"Scarlet is asleep." i smiled and kissed his neck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 am

"Yes she is." I moaned softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 am

i kissed up to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 am

I smiled and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 am

i layed us back with him on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]   Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Brimstone [Started but if you want to join pm me 1st 4 update.]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next