House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)

Go down 
+7
Angel of Music
flamingchariot
Daughter Of Nyx
Rose
ShadowTheLET2Sharpshooter
Ageless Vampire
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:00 am

"Would you like me to help you to the lake. We could sit there and watch the moon. Since Olympia is staying here with Ophelia. ((DaugherofNyx had to go for a little bit but she will be back on later toinight)). So I will take you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am

"That would be lovely. I love the lake"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 am

"I went over to her and lifted her up into my arms and I carried her outside to the lake. I sat her down and talked to her for awhile. Then I seen that she was getting tired. So I took her back to the house and put her into her own bed. I would talk to her in the morning while we were going....unless she needed me tonight, which then she could just radio me on the walkie talkie. "Remember you can message me on the walkie talkie if you need me anytime during the night,: I whispered and I left to my room. Still wondering where Mann was.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 am

I nodded and smiled as he walked out of my room. He's so nice to me I thought. I snuggled into my blankets and fell asleep with the moon light on my face.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:57 am

I decided to walk back into Saphire's room and watch her for a little bit. She looked so peaceful when she slept. But I didn't want her to start puking and to choke on her puke. So I decided to stay and watch her for a little bit just to make sure that she got to sleep ok.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:04 am

I rolled onto my other side so that only my hair was in the moonlight
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:25 am

I somehow managed to end up on my horse and yes, I was riding the horse backwards. I finally caught up with everyone! "Abaddon, what's the game plan? What are we going to do about he who must not be named?" I looked as confused as I felt, Beauty seemed to find this amusing.

((ROFL I'm BACK!! Yay!!))
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Discovering the Red Fledglings
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen
Affinities : Earth, air, fire, water, spirt, & shadow casting.

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 am

I held Ophelia and I called for Abbadon and Saphire. I needed to eat, and I needed that blood like yesterday. I was fading quickly and I was coughing up massive amounts of blood, still holding my best friend as colse as ever, if not closer. I would rather die with my best friend at my side then anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://nightowlcafe.findforum.net
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 am

I came rushing down the stairs. I looked at Olympia. Here is a walkie talkie. I gave one to Saphire, she is passed out becase she was drunk but what would you like and if you need me, Press 3 if you need saphire press 1 and if you need Mann press 2 ok?" I handed her the walkie talkie. "what would you like?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 am

And I looked at Mann "OMG where have you been you have scared the crap out of me, I didn't know if something happened to you or what. But you seriously scared me, please don't do this again." I handed him the walkie talkie and I explained the same thing to him as I did to Olympia. I would explain it to Saphire once she got up.
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:44 am

I held my hand up to him that was covered in blood. I don't care about your stuid walkie talkie system right now, I need blood and I need it now or I'm going to die. wake up drunkie and get me that fake blood!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 am

"I will go and get your fake blood she borught a bunch of it over and put it in the fridge here." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed her a bottle of the fake blood. I said the same words that Saphire said over the bottle and then I handed it to Olympia. "Here you go, enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 am

I took the walkie-talkie and said, "Okay it's 1 for Olympia, 2 is myself and 3 for you?" I was still sitting on Beauty backwards. I looked down, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry to worry you Abaddon, it's just..." I let me voice trail off knowing how disappointed he would be in my character. I blurted out, "Look I haven't done this in a while, but Olympia had a fantastic assortment of alcohol in her house and tonight might be the last time I get to...you know..." I gave him a sly look. "I just had a bit too much of the alcohol, that's all!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 am

"I understand and that is why you ran away. Ummm...on your number 2 isn't you silly its Saphire."
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 am

"Wait, you mean I can't talk to myself?" I hiccuped than laughed at the hiccups, then laughed just to laugh. "Sorry, maybe I should sleep this off."

I looked at Olympia, "that's some fine drinks you have there." I shot her a sexy, wolfish smile. I slid off Beauty's rump and gave her a pat. "Beauty my girl, I'll see you in the morning..." and with that I started off towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 am

Yeaah I'll do my best I said as I drank back the fake blood. I was coughing quite like Ophelia was. Yeah no problem, try not to drink it all I will need to knock back a few after I kill the sperm donor. Anyways I'm .... I passed out on top of Ophelia who was still laying in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 am

"Well Mann what would you like to do?" I asked him, unless you are tired too because everyone else has fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 am

((UH I passed out, not asleep, like lost conconscienceness))
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 am

Beauty was still following me which I thought was a little odd, until I realized I was not walking towards the house, but towards the barn! Oh man, Oh Mann, I thought to myself. You really did drink too much this time and to think I was doing so good! I would have one heck-of-a headache tomorrow.

"Ugh," I groaned at Beauty. "I might as well make you comfortable." I unsaddled my horse, giving Beauty a good brushing and put her in her stall. I hung up the bridle and saddle, at least everything was already packed for tomorrow and I wouldn't have to worry about that...

I staggered back out to Abaddon, "I dunno?" I smiled at him, "...we could sing or dance...what would you like to do?"

Then, I realized Olympia was passed out. "Hm, let's take her inside?" I suggested to Abaddon. I picked her up, because even drunk I was still really strong.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:22 am

"Hahaha you make me laugh, well we an go and howl at the moon or sing to it, depending on which form you would like to be in, but I can sense myself changing soon because it is supposed to be a full moon tonight." I went back into the house and movie Olympia back so that she wouldn't squish Ophelia and then I went back out and took Mann to the Lake. I could feel myself slowly starting to change. Oh boy this could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:25 am

Olympia looked sweet laying beside her best friend. I thought awe!

I followed Abaddon back to the lake, a full moon! "A full moon, really tonight?" I asked him in wonder. "This means I have the power to create three things!" I was getting excited and even more silly, "...what should we make, oh where oh where has my little dog gone...?" I suddenly started singing...
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:28 am

I was singing that to you earlier today but you weren't here to hear me sing it, I was singing it while I was looking for you. my last words turned out to be more of a howl because I was changing already. Howl!!! Howl!!! Growl!
That is my singing. Oh I hate how we can't stop this from happening, are you coming with me to feed or not? Because I am not letting you go to feed by youself because you are not able to being drunk and all. Or can I trust you to stay here for a little bit while I get you food.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 am

I changed into my copper wolf form and thought to him, I could stay or we could go together, but you would probably be better off if I stayed here. I don't exactly hunt very well when I am drunk... I gave him a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:35 am

Oh man what would I do without you? I love you to pieces and I am more than glad that you are still apart of my family. As long as you can promise me that you will stay right here and not leave this very spot then I will go and get us some food...

I left and got some food and I brought back Mann a whole caribou for himself.
There eat up big boy we are leaving early in the morning. So please don't take too long to sober up.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 am

Thanks, I thought to him as blood colored my muzzle red, you are the best friend and father a guy could have ever asked for in this life. I suddenly felt all emotional. What would you wish for...you know besides ending this war?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next