House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)

Go down 
+7
Angel of Music
flamingchariot
Daughter Of Nyx
Rose
ShadowTheLET2Sharpshooter
Ageless Vampire
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay so this is about a huge family (generations back) that move back to their hometown to save the city from being attacked by vampires. the vampires want to take the werewolves land so that they can over populate the world even more. This is going to be the biggest war of all time between the vampires and the werewolves, and I don't think there is any way they can meet half way. But what am I to say? We just have to see where the story goes.

Last edited by RaniofMinorDemons3 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 am

Name: Abaddon
Species: Werewolf
Sex: Male
Bio: I am a werewolf. But I am not like other werewolves. I like to play sports and I am
pretty much always happy. I love full moons and they are like heroin to me. When I am with a girl I get serious and I get esily made jealous. I am over-protective of my girlfriend but that is my nature. I am a good guy to know and I never get nasty unless you give me a good enough reason. I have high ADHD AND OCD and I have anziety problems but other than that I am easy to get along with and not very many people except out enemies are on my hate list.

Looks:The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Sirius+black

Last edited by RaniofMinorDemons3 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Onahor10

_____Mann_____
Sex: Male
Bio: Mann is a werewolf with a temper. He's also very vain and loves to see pictures of himself. Like his best friend Abaddon, he is an excellent horseback rider. Mann doesn't stay with one girl for long because they don't give him enough attention, so he's a bit of a player. Under the full moon, he has the ability to create things, like body wash, diamonds or whatever...usually nothing helpful.

Last edited by Ageless Vampire on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Your friends agree to help
Your friends agree to help

Male Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Shadow C. Destati
Affinities : Light, Darkness, and Control.

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 am

lol now thats funny right there
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 am

Ok..You guys can spread the word if you want and get people to join. I need people Very Happy I have put hte word around but if you guys could help that would be great too Very Happy Please and thank you. and I must admit that is funny but it is a good character to pick if you are playing.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm

((Thanks Shadow!))

(I'd love to play Mann, if you're cool with it Rani)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 pm

((Yes I am cool with it Very Happy could you spread it around. I didn't notice before that there was a character sheet under his name...that is why I was wondering. But it is all cool Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Do you want me?
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm

((Sure Rosalie if you want to that would be great.))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Ok thank you =]

Name: Rose
Sex: Female
Bio: Rose is a werewolf, a female werewolf. She likes to have fun and is fairly happy most of the time. However if you catch her in a bad mood...run. She loves the stars and of course the moon, and is a party girl at heart. She has a temper which can get her in trouble and she's a flirt.
Pic:
The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Ash024
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Discovering the Red Fledglings
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen
Affinities : Earth, air, fire, water, spirt, & shadow casting.

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 am

((Thank you RaniofMinorDemons :] ))

Name: Olympia
Species: Vampire
Bio: Being a vampire is sometimes a hard lifestyle, but over the past 876 years of me being a vampire I have learned how to live without going to war on humans. I am a vegetarian as I like to call myself, I only prey on animals. I am a sweet girl that hasn't given herself to anyone yet, and can't see myself doing so unless I fall deep in love with someone. I doesn't believe in feeding from human life, and I doesn't believe in fighting. I lives in a cave that is amazing on the inside. I feels close to the Earth. I am alone in my lifestlye and in life in general as my family died 856 years ago, and it was not caused by my hand, except my mother.

My mother died while giving birth to me, she was raped by a vampire and I am the product of that. I didn't know that ripping my way out of her when I was strong enough to do so would kill her, and my step-father locked me into the basement with nothing to eat or drink. After a few long months he realized I was dying and sent animals to me, which sustained me. That is when I made the choice to never take a humans life away. Knowing my father was a vampire and my step-father hated me I decided to leave my prison and find him.

I now just celebrated my 876th bithday and still havent found him, but have never taken a human life yet; except my mother. Her blood will always be on my hands.
Pic-
The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) ChainedVampire
Back to top Go down
http://nightowlcafe.findforum.net
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 am

Changed my character pic))
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 am

(omg, he scares me now!)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:03 am

((LOL he is from HP ))
Back to top Go down
flamingchariot
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Posts : 60

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities : Earth, Water, Spirit, Fire, Metal, Emotions, Animals

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 am

I want to join Smile

uhm profile:

Name: Alicia
Species: not a human.
Bio: Beautifully herself. Shy and quiet. But theres something about her that just captures people, vampires, werewolves, angels, all that jazz. Her mother was killed in one of the raids less than a century ago, and her father left to fight in the war for what has been around 2 century's. She looks around 15-17 years old. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am

I'll join!

Name:Sapphire

Bio: She's a vampire with attitude. You do not want to mess with her when she's angry. Other than that she's a huge flirt and loves to party.

Looks: (Profile picture)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

((Dark daughter of Nyx...You need to have a species so you can pick what side youare on. Or atleast put it in your bio what side you are going to be on.Also you don't have a picture...Thanks.))

Last edited by RaniofMinorDemons3 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 pm

I can join Smile

Name: Zerlina
Bio: Zerlina has always been a vampire. She can be really friendly at one moment and the next moment really angry. Her mood switches really fast and when she is mad she is not funny to be with...
Looks:
The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Who-i-16
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

name - Vitani

species - vampire

bio - moody, quiet, loved books and art, you make her mad and she will kill you(or trick you into thinking that and then on the last minute decide not to)

looks - black hair, green eyes, very tall, very pale, and only wares black
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Ok I think we can get started now and then if people still want to join then they can join...

It all happened when my great aunt Felipah got a vision before she died. She told our family that there was going to be a big war back home and it was going to happen at the next full moon. We all thought she was crazy until we got a phone call from a friend of the family and they told us to get ready and round up whoever we could, and that they needed us back because we were the best fighting werewolves that were out there. My dad told me to pack my stuff and get me and everybody ready so I called up everybody I knew that was around and we all met ..."now we should get there 2 days before the full moon which gives us 4 days to travel. I am sure that even by foot we could make it there by 2. We will travel by foot during the day and by wolf during the night if you would like. But that is after we get some rest. Now we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow and I want everybody to be well rested. We are about to probably get into the biggest war of our lives. My youngest sister asked why? Why I said. Because it is Werewolves against Vampires and they are saying they are bigger and stronger then ever. I just wish we could settle everything between us." When I said that everyone Gasped and then agreed.

Ok everyone let's get this RP started I am sooo excited & thanks to everyone for joining I thought I would never get enough people to start.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm

I looked at Abaddon, he'd called me here to ready for war. I sighed, "What brought this on?" I asked, "We've lived fine for years, never the best of friends...but if we stay out of each others way we've been fine"
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

I sat astride my big white horse, Beauty, and listened to Rose talking to Abaddon. I was just as curious to know the answer to her question as she was, but I didn't mind the war. I did mind, however, if I got a single scratch from it. I'd give my old bud, Abaddon, a good slap for that but I know he called me here because I am an excellent fighter. "Abaddon, old buddy, get on with it and answer Rose, before I send you home for a bath!" I chuckled making a little joke about my most recent fame.
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 pm

I was tidying my place, getting ready for the sun to set so I can go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

I sit on the couch waiting to hunt. It seemed like forever since I hunted
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I started to get restless so I looked oustide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next