House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)

Go down 
+7
Angel of Music
flamingchariot
Daughter Of Nyx
Rose
ShadowTheLET2Sharpshooter
Ageless Vampire
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm

I looked through the window. the moon was beatifull as always. but that wasnt the thing I was worried about. I was right, I knew it! the stars had changed possitions. wich can only mean one thing, a huge vampire-werewolves war is comming. I have to talk about this with olympia, she has to explain this to me, I thought. I looked for a paper and a pen, I wrote:

dear olympia,
you have to explain me something my friend. did you knew a war was comming? why didnt you told me erlier! you know I hate wars!. anyway, I need to see you as soon as we can. please come to my place tomorrow night. I will be waiting for you.
I hope I could have better news for you, or at least you could tell me Im wrong. please take a look at the stars as soon as you can.
Ophelia
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Rosalie wrote:
"Well, looks like we're doing some a*se kicking and hopefully they'll learn this time" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 pm

"Thanks, I cant wait for this war! I'm pumped for it!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:01 pm

((I am sorry mine must of not posted because I did reply))

I looked at Rose. Hey would you mind going into the middle of the town and ring the bell and let everyone know that we need to be on our way. I want to get there ahead of time and I know that we will get there in 2 days by human form and that we have 4 days until the full moon but we still need to set up and get things ready. To be honest with you Rose. I am kind of terrified about this war but I will be strong for everyone like I usually am. I just don't see anything good coming out of this one, like there has out of all the others. I really think he means business this time. I just don't know why it has to be us and our little town what is soooo special about it. It is just a little speck on any map and it's ...I don't know maybe we should've never left but we had to we had no other choice, anyways
if I keep rambling like this we are never going go get going. So could you go and do that for me plesae. thanks so very much <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 pm

"so am i"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 pm

"It'll be fine" I told him, "We'll pull through this...we always do" I smiled and went to the middle of town. I rang the bell loudly and watched as people came out
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm

I went to the middle of the town with Rose I decided so I could talk to my people nad my family. "Ladies wolves, Gentlemen wolves and children wolves... We must be on our way so you have 10 minutes to grab yuor bags and to start. We are leaving at Appromtly 4:30pm and Rose will lead you guys back to Gravenstein and I will be at the back of the line to make sure nobody gets left behind. *rumble rumble* And until then I am going to go find some supper so that I don't pass out while we are walking. Meet you all back here in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"See you in 10" I smiled before jumping down from the bell, I landed silently and went to grab my backpack
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Yepp see you in 10 I called after her.

*Man if I lost any of the students that I have raised and taught, if I lose any of my blood family and if I lose any of the family I have made, ok if I lose anybody that is here with me right now I am going to drown in tears. Yes I have been in wars before, but we haven't had a war in such a long time and I have really gotten to know these people and connect with them, and we have been through everything together, if this would've been like 200 years ago man I wouldn't of cared about not one single person, because then I only wanted people for an army but now I have got to know these people and their family is my family and I am just really really worried* I thought to myself what are we getting ourselves into?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:45 pm

I ran home grabbed my backpack and headed back, "Hey" I said, "You ok?" I asked him, he seemed..troubled
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah I will be ok I guess, it's just this war is different then any other war I have been in, I know that there will be no easy solution and when I was in war before like 400 years ago or something like that, I recruited people just to use tem fr war, that was when I was stupid and didn't think and now I have all of you guys, I have you students that I have raised and trained, there are the orphans I have taken in, there are your guys famillies that have accepted me into their as I have all of you guys into mine and it has jst grown a lot and I don't know what I would do to even see the littlest scratch on your guys it is really bugging me. It's just over the last few hundred of years we have all become one big family and to think that arsehole is going to tear us apart and I just can't...nevermind I am just repeating thanks for listening. Well you lead the way and I will go last so I can keep watch. Thanks once again Rose.

((I think we should stop this one for now until people catch up or we are going to post kill them, you can post back to me and then I think we should end this one until some more people come online okies?))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

((Okiie pokiie))

I nodded and headed up the front of the people
Back to top Go down
flamingchariot
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Posts : 60

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities : Earth, Water, Spirit, Fire, Metal, Emotions, Animals

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm

(okay Im going to be neutral. And I am confused, is this war between vampire and werewolves or vampire and werewolves vs angels.. ?
And How did this thing get so many posts when I was sleeping! So hard to read it all and catch up. =.='')

*Sigh* My suitcase was only half full, yet all my belongings had been packesd inside. I really need to go shopping I thought. My father was getting ready to leave too, for the war. I was being sent away, for no reason. I picked up a piece of paper lying on the floor, and smiled.

Alicia!
I cant believe your leaving us!
Come back and visit heaps!
We are all going to miss you so much!
Dont forget to write!
LOVE Amerald

The sides had been doodled with love hearts and flowers. I placed it carefully inbetween my clothes in hopes It wouldnt crease through my 4 hour flight.
The time from my house to the airport wasnt far. A new town, new people, war going on.. Everyones going to be so busy, I wonder if they will even notice my arrival in this town. The whole four hours only one word was going through my mind 'LONLEY'
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm

I tried to relax myself a bit. I look at my un used kitchen´s clock, there were five hours left to sunrise. however it didnt mean anything to me. the sun wasnt really peanfull to my strong pail skin.
I was really hungry, so I opened the front door and whent down the street, looking for somekind of bad guy ( you know, those who steel). I didnt have to look much. then, as always, my head yealled at me: it was wrong what you did. you should feed yourself of animals like Olympia, you were once a human...
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

I was feeding when the wind blew their scent. I finished and cleaned up my mess.
Back to top Go down
flamingchariot
Freaking out
Freaking out

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I stepped off the plane and breathed in the air of this new city. The air was thick with humidity and with smells of those of the supernatural, It hurt my throat but it only took a few moments for my breathing to fall back into its easy state. I glanced around at my surroundings, It was somewhat nice. I followed the line of people to the carrosel to collect my luggage.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm

(okk)
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Beauty, my white horse, had been stomping her feet restlessly as Abaddon talked to us and Rose ran off to ring the bell. "I'm going to go home and pack my saddlebags. I like your plan about traveling by foot during the day and by night we can run free as wolves, but I can't leave Beauty behind! Don't worry," I told Abaddon, "my horse will be no trouble, I'll ride during the day, that way I can look ahead if you need me too, and then everyone can load their things on Beauty while we run through the night. She is easily strong enough for this journey and will help us make better time," I told him, before galloping off to get the few things I would need for this trip.

When I got to my house, I filled one bag full of oats for Beauty and the other with my things. The things I couldn't live without, like my mirror, comb, body wash, fresh shirts, matches and of course, some scrolls of the area we would be fighting in soon. I was always prepared. Strapping a sword to my back and two guns on my saddlebags, I rode off to meet Abaddon at his house. I thought to myself...he better not leave without me...
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 am

((Yes darkdaughterofnyx it is Werewolves against Vampires. and you can be neutral but I think it would be much easier for you if you picked a side. Because it is going to be a constant war between the two sides. But the choice is yours as long as you can keep up by being neutal as I thought it would be easier on you as being new to posting to pick a side.

I pakced my stuff and agreed with Mann that it would be a good idea for Beauty to carry our stuff as long as she could handle the weight. & then I also reminded Mann that he had to guard Beauty while we were wolves at night because remember there are a couple that can't control themselves completely and they might try and feed off of her, seeing as she is a horse and for those few werewolves that are out there that chose not to side with us. But that is all that I can think of. So let's just wait for the rest of the people to get here and then we should be on our way. Everybody has 3 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 am

I walked home. I slipped on my couch and turned on the TV. I went to get bottled blood and put it in a wine glass. They were coming and I was gonna be there to greet them
Back to top Go down
flamingchariot
Freaking out
Freaking out

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 am

I collected my luggage and caught a cab to my new neighbourhood. I stared out the window memberisng ever street and avenue we passed, taking in all my surroundings. When I got out of the car the smell of vampires were strong. I smiled to myself, tipped the driver and pulled my bag out of the boot, and then walked up to the driveway of my new house.
I put a mental reminder in to take down the for sale sign dragged my bag behind me.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 am

((Daughter what side are you on?))
Back to top Go down
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air
XxTeamxLorenxLoverxX

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Black
Affinities : Air

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

Do we like just make up our own characters?
Back to top Go down
Daughter Of Nyx
Discovering the Red Fledglings
Discovering the Red Fledglings
Daughter Of Nyx

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Nyxzen
Affinities : Earth, air, fire, water, spirt, & shadow casting.

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm

((Okay I had to catch up... 3pages worth of posts after my last post WOAH & no I don't have a problem being your friend MoonCandle))

Hey Ophelia!
Not sure why you wrote me twice hehe, your owl must be one tired little guy! I knew nothing of a war, not until I looked at the stars! I hate wars!! Why would I be part of one? Yeaah sure the werewolfs acan be a bit much at times but I don't want a war with them, so many will die! Vampires, Humans and Werewolfs and that is wrong. By the time you get this I will be heading out the door to come for you, I'm going hunting first. I haven't smelt a human in a while so I will need to make sure I am not thirst first.
Love Olympia

I gave the letter to my owl to take to my dear friend and I headed out the door to find a deer or bear or anything so I wouldn't be thirsty when I walked into the town.
Back to top Go down
http://nightowlcafe.findforum.net
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I must have fallen asleep cause the sun was setting outside. I stretched and yawned. I went to go take a shower, since I was going to a party. Once I was done getting dressed I left the house. They were getting ready to come back. I smiled and shook my head, "Watch out wolves" I walked to the party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next