House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!)) Empty
PostSubject: The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!))   The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!)) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm

hi! thanks for reading, although this story Shouldnt even exist, here it goes.

The vampire and the witch

-you are creeping out!- he shouted.
-im not!- I answered.
-ok, so tell it to your face cause it seems to me that it dosent agree at all-
I tried to smile, but the only thing I was avaible to do is to laugh nervously.
-my god Ange. I knew from the begining you wouldnt accept me- his words came across me like knifes. tears went through my cheeks instantly.
-you dont love me- he took a big breath and then smile.- and you never had. but is ok, I cant force you to love a monster. a bloodsucker.-
-what are you talking about? I knew from the begining what you were. does this necklase explains anything to you? - I shouted, pointing my witch necklase.- I thought you belived more in my powers, thats why I was so shoked when you told me the "truth".-
he opened his mouth as to say something, but he didnt. he smiled once more and walked away.
I keep wathing him, thinking about how stupid I had been to think he was a good guy, one that I could trust my secret. but I was wrong. alright, I say to myself, lets get out of here.
while I running down stairs to the door I heard something. I turned and there he was. my now ex boyfrieds biggest enemy (yeah, that sounds like comic book).
he put his rudes hands around my neck and pushed me to the brick wall. I couldnt breath. I couldnt scream. I just wathed him while he was trying to kill me.
- what... do... you... whan?!- I finally shout.
- tell me young witch,0 where is your boyfriend erik, I need to speek a few words with him.
-I... dont... have... a clue.- or in other words: I still love him and I will not tell you were he is.
-oh really?- he said. he pushed a bit more and everything turned black.
when I finally opened my eyes I was in a kind of prision. my hands were wrapped and so were my feet. I looked to my chest, my necklase was gone.
-what the...- I started to say, when ErikĀ“s ( my boyfriend) voice came to my ears.
-ANGE! WHERE ARE YOU???-
-Erik? Erik!- I scream- here! follow the sound of my voice...
I keep screming till he found me. he whent in the celd and kiss me.
- I always belived in you my angel. always. and I will keep beliving in you till death turns us apart.
-oh erik...- and he kiss me as he never had before.
- erik... do you know where my necklase is? -
he took something from his pocket and give it to me.
- thanks.- I said while I kissing him.- and your enemy?
- dead.- he smile.
-alright.... so.. while am I still wrappt?
- I like it, so you cant do nothing to me- he smiled once more and unwrapped me.- come on, your grandmom will do a spell to me if I do not take you home at eight.
I kissed him one last time and whent home. I had math homework to do.

leave comments please

Rain

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by Rain on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!))   The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!)) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

so, for those who asked for more... here it goes Very Happy

- Erik- I murmured as I entered the kitchen. I saw him playing with some knives.
- yes Ange?- he answered still looking at the my knive.
- what are you doing with my knives?- I asked, forgetting the other thing I had to talk to him about.
- just playing- he said.
- stop doing that, it makes me mad- I said, getting ungry
- why?- he put his sweet dog face.- I cant get hurt- he said as he cuted himself with it- see?
- I need them for my posion. have you seen my cook book?- I asked, looking for it on the library.
- Im a vampire, not a witch.- Erik said. he came closer to me and kissed me deeply.
- no, really?- I asked ironically.- stop. he stopped.- I seriously need the cook book... and this- I said as I took the knife from him. I took a bit of his blood from his hand.
- why was that for?- he shouted.
- I told you, I need it for one of my posions.- I murmured as I kissed him again.- thanks honey.
- your welcome... I guess-
I walked out the kitchen into the laboratory room. I mixed his blood with some juices in my cauldron.
- I knew it!- I shouted.
- what do you know now that you didnt know before?- he asked, with a curious look on his pretty face
- its a secret.- I said with a smile.
- dont do that to me- he begged as he kissed me again.
- Its a secret- I murmured again.
I listen my grandmother's footsteps on the door. I separate quickly from Erik and looked at her, blushing.
- good morning- I said.
- good morning young witch.- she said with a smile.- that smells good...- she came closer to the cualdron.- isnt it a posion to turn a witch into a vampire?!- she screamed.
- maybe..- I murmured without looking at her angry face.
- go to your room young witch! and stay there. no luch for you today!- she shouted my punishment.
I didnt say anything. when my grandmother was angry, there wasnt any posion to calm her.
- as for you..- I heard her saying to Erik.- go out of here immediatly, dont make me call your parents!-
I heard his footsteps going out of the house. I looked through the window and saw him. he sent me a kiss and I returned it to him. I laughed and smile at him. he smiled too.
- see you tonight- I shouted wishing my grandmother wouldnt listen me. I closed the window and layed on my bed. next time I will drink it before she finds out I promised to myself before I fell asleep.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

The vampire and The witch. (story by Rain) ((new chapter!!))
Page 1 of 1