House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next time... - Story by Rain. NEW Please read (

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

Next time...  - Story by Rain. NEW Please read   ( Empty
PostSubject: Next time... - Story by Rain. NEW Please read (   Next time...  - Story by Rain. NEW Please read   ( EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 pm

I walked into the smoky room. There he was. staring at the window with his cigarrete on his right hand. the smoke danced all around the room.
- Hey- I murmured as I wripped my arms around his waist.
-What are you doing here?- he asked, angrily.
-Im just passing by- I asnwered.- its that bad? do you want me to leave?- I asked as I kissed his neck sweetly.
-no, but its not safe here hun- he turned around and kissed me passionatly.- you know I love you very much-
I kissed him back, but suddenly he separate from me.
-whats the matter?- I asked him.
-you have to leave- he said- now.
-for your information Im not leaving- I decided as I looked straight as his bloody red eyes.
he turned his head.
-you killed someone- I said.
he nodded. I sighted.
-I dont mind.
-you dont mind?!- he shouted.- you dont mind that Im a stupid vampire?
-Im a vampire too- I said as I tried to kiss him again.
-you are not the kind of vampire I am-
-what is the difference?- I asked- that I dont like killing humans like you do? that my eyes are still green while yours are red?? its not a big difference to me-
He started to walk towards the door. he open it but stayed inside the room. he wanted me to leave.
-ok- I murmured as I walked out of the room.- but let me tell you one thing- I said, angrily- I love you like I never did before. and that is not going to change.- I closed the door so that it made a lot of noice and went back home.
stupid red eyes vampire!- I thought.- next time he does that to me I promise I will kiss him so hard he will have not choise of telling me to leave.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Next time... - Story by Rain. NEW Please read (
Page 1 of 1