House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read} Empty
PostSubject: Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}   Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read} EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 pm

I was thinking about how my life had changed in this past year and a half... its a little funny how things can go from boring and simple to action filled and dangerous. All I wanted to do was explore the world and I ended up here? Things didn’t add up. Some things about that night just don’t add up but in a way I am really happy that I am here now.

I didn’t know that I could love someone the way I love him, he is always there when I need him and he has saved my life more than once. I don’t know what I will do when he is executed. Should I go back? Or save him? But if I’m caught then I will also die, But I can’t have this happen to him… it’s all my fault.

Hi… I’m Nicolette Mason and when I was born, Friday, July 13th 1984. But I was really born the night I fell in love with him… Friday, 13th 1742.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}   Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

Good so far, you should continue hon:D
Back to top Go down
Leah Redbird
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Leah Redbird

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: Leah Redbird
Affinities : Affinty for all the elements plus visions, aim, physic and high priestess in training

PostSubject: Re: Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}   Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read} EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Wow this sounds dead good please continue Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}   Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read} Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Can Even Surpass Time Itself {Please Read}
Page 1 of 1