House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: 5 years   5 years EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm

This is a story about a girl who wants to not have to hide her powers. And if she can go 5 years without using her powers she can get rid of them forever. But the only catch is that there is a killer after her and he always kills the people around her but never the target. See if she lives or dies......

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I sighed opening my eyes from yet another dreamless sleep. It had been 4 year and 364 days since last time. One more day!!!! Oh please let me be able to go one more day. Oh please!
I got out of bed and crossed out the day on my calender. Yup just one more day and 12 hours. Oh gosh I was so close. And he hadn't even showed a sign of coming yet. I wiped away a tear that was forming form last time we met. Exactly 4 years and 363 days. He was the mark of the anniversary. The anniversary of my foster parents' death as well and the anniversary of the last time I used my powers. I had telekinesis. That meant I could control things with my mind. My mother- my REAL mother- told me that if you don't so something for 5 years it all goes away. She had telepathic powers. She didn't control a person's mind for 5 years and the voices of all the people around her went away. She never read a mind again. But now I had powers.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I got dressed in blue jeans and a white T-shirt. No one who had known me before would recognize me. Hopefully that meant he wouldn't either. I changed everything about me every 5 months or so. That meant new hair, new clothes, new style the works.
This month I was the average girl. Hopefully I could quit by tomorrow and go back to being me. Me, the girl who gossips with all the other girls, talks about guys like they were hot as h*ll when they weren't and trys to have fun with everyone. That was me. Right now I am just trying to get past days let alone weeks.
“Raksha!” Aunt Catherine called. “You going to be late unless you get down her right now!” Catherine wasn't my real aunt but that is what she wanted to me to call her.
I ran down the stairs picking up a pop tart. “Sorry Cath-Auntie,” I said. “Tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary. So I was just absorbed by the closeness.”
She pressed her lips. Her and Bill both knew that I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. That I wanted to stay home and wait the day out. “I still want you to go to school Raksha.” she said. But she knew it was a losing fight. They knew that my last foster parents had died had died almost 5 years ago. And the foster parents before them 1 year earlier and my parents 4 years. I was 16 now. My real parents died when I was 6. Karl and Sophie (my first foster parents) died a year later when I was 7. After that Joann and Mike died 3 years later when I was 11. Now I was with Bill and Catherine.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:57 pm

I sighed and got all my stuff together, taking a bite of strawberry filled goo. I took another bite and threw away the rest. “Later,” I said walking out the door watching the rest of the world out of the corner of my eye. There were flowers blooming and grass growing. The sun was just beginning to rise and the moon was still up.
I walked to the bus stop in silence. I had no friends. Only enimies. People to avoid. Places not to go. I pulled out my book and started reading. I was into all the fantasy stuff. Right now I was reading Night world. I was just on the second book when the bus came. Everyone got on, and the bus started moving. I sat in the back as usual. I read the book until we got to school. Then I put it away and walked into the school. “Sorry,” I said bumping into someone. I continued walking until I got to my locker. Then I put my stuff away and walked into English sitting down at my desk waiting for the bell to ring. After maybe 5 minutes the bell rung and class began.
We went by a first name basis with the teachers here. The English teacher was Chris. Chris was a middle aged guy with brownish hair. He was going on about something I didn't care about when the loud speaker went on.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 pm

“Attention students,” said the principle. “We are having a lock down. I repeat we are having a lock down. This is NOT A DRIL—GAH!” Then his voice stopped and was replaced by a different man's voice.
“Sorry about that,” he said. My face was losing color. “Now that that's settled lets get on to business. Yes the school is under lock down. I put it that way. In 5 minutes there will be police here surrounding the building. When that happens you are free to go. If I get what I want. I want Molly-sue. Give her to me and then the rest of you are free to go. Molly-dearest if you don't show up in under an hour I'm going to have to resort to what I'm best at. Killing.” The room was silent.
“Get in lock down possessions!” Chris yelled. Everyone was running to get in the corner of the room farthest away from windows and doors.
“Raksha! Raksha!” Chris was yelling. I was the only one who hadn't moved. Still in shock I moved with the kids to the corner. I was the farthest one out. And everyone was quiet. Then the voices began.
“Who's Molly-sue?” “Where did he come from?” “Why us?” “Why me?” “Who is he?” “I'm scared.” “We're all going to die!!” They all meant one thing. This is my fault. All my fault.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah she is. And sorry guys. I forgot about this sotry. Here's more:

“Molly you haven't answered me,” The voice said. “Well here is how things are going to work now because you wont cooperate. I'm letting everyone go. I don't know who you are in here but I know your in here dearest. So don't worry. I'll get you in a second. But I'm bringing a hostage with me first. I also have a little camera with me! Isn't that great? Everyone turn to channel 5. If you don't you don't get to leave here.”
Everyone was still in shock but I wait a minute before getting up and turning on the TV. The picture was blurry but it was of the principle's office. There was the principle, the dean of students, the secretary and some parents. And there was him. He was standing there in between the principle and a parent with a gun in each hand.
“Good everyone is here!” he said. “Now listen, Molly-dearest I am going to make an example out of these people right here. Right now. Unless you call the office. Come on Molly-sue. You have 10 seconds before I kill the principle. 10...9...8..7...”
“WHAT?!” “No-way!” “BA$TARD!” Some one yelled.
“5...4... 3...2...”
“LOOK AWAY!” I yelled at them.
“ONE!” He stood up and shot the principle in the head. Blood splattered on the dean and the parents, everyone in the room was yelling at him. Calling him a 'Bloody murderer.' And some other names that no one should every really say.
“Oh shut up!” He yelled at them. “Or your next.” Then he turned back to the camera. “I told you so Molly-dearest. I would kill him. Now who should I kill next?”

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm

((This is like my only story with no guy to swipe the main chara off her feet))

Girls in my class were crying. The guys were trying to act tough but it wasn't working. I was the only one not crying. I'm so sorry. I wanted to say. But I didn't.
“Why? Why would he do that?” a girl was crying. “Who the h*ll does he think he is?” a guy asked. “Who is Molly-sue?” “Why didn't she show herself?” “She just let them DIE!” “I HATE HER!”
“STOP IT!” I yelled at them. He would have killed them anyways. “That was the point! Don't you realize it! They were dead anyways!”
“Oh yeah Molly dearest only one person turned on their TV! Isn't that wonderful?” My face grew pale as I heard that.
“What does that mean?” Robin asked. Robin was just a little older then everyone else. She was tall and had hair red like a robin and eyes blue like their eggs.
“It means...” I started.
“That's right Molly-dearest!” he said over the intercom. “I'm coming for you. Everyone can go but...” He paused for a second. “But my dearest's class. ENGLISH! I always loved English! See you in about 10 minutes Molly-dearest!”
“RAKSHA!” They all yelled at me. I was the only one in the school that turned on the TV. “You killed us!” There were more gun shots in the distance. “He was going to let us go!” “You killed us!”
“He was coming anyways,” I whispered.
Robin came up from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. “Are you his 'Molly-dearest' Raksha?” she asked me.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:34 pm

“No,” I lied. I had too. Or else they would hand me over to die without a second thought. “I knew her though.” Molly-sue was my first real name. “She's gone. He just doesn't know it yet.” I walked over to the windows and started jiggling them. Locked. I cursed silently.
“Well then can't we tell him? I'm sure-” she started.
I looked at her meaning to look at her like she was crazy. “Sure! Let's go ahead and talk to the man who wants to kill us! He'll be here in less then 10 minutes! Why don't you makes some cup cakes while you're at it!” How stupid was she?
She took a step away from me and I kept looking for escape hatches. Places for people to go. There was none. We were all going to die. Well I wasn't going down without a fight. “Ok LISTEN UP!” I yelled at them and they stopped crying and screaming. “Guys, we need a plan now.”
“Who died and made you queen?” Josh asked. Josh was hot as heck, had brown hair blue eyes and a hatful personality.
“How about the principle?” Boy, he had a lousy sense of what not to say.
“Right,” he looked sad then. After all. His mom was the principle.
“Guys I fought him before and-”
“But wouldn't that make you Molly-sue?” he asked.
“No,” I said. “I knew her. But she died a long time ago. Now if you don't mind. Help me get ready he'll be here in...” I looked at my watch. “9 minutes. Now I need your help on this.” They all didn't look to sure.

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:58 pm

((I was actually having this day dream all the first semester of school. It used to be in just Spanish but now... It doesn't happen anymore but I still have like 5 pages for me to post. And I am actually basing the side charas on people in my class. Somewhat. not all the way but kind-of))

What can we do?” Josh asked after looking at everyone.
“Easy,” I said. “Start piling up tables against the door. Make barricades. And anyone got a cell phone?”
“I do,” a girl said. She walked up to me handing me her Black berry. I took it and started taking it apart. “HEY!”
“We have nothing to fight him with and right now this is our best shot.” I finished taking it apart and turned it on. “Lets hope this thing has enough juice.” Then I took out my phone.
“IF you had your own phone why'd you take mine?” she asked. “And why can't we just call home for help?”
“Help is on it's way right now. And my phone is for something different.” I started taking it apart vaguely. I grabbed a rubber band out from Chris's desk. I attached it to my phone and gave it to the girl. Basically she had a taser in her hands right now. “I'm going to try to get to my locker and back. I have stuff there. If you see anyone but me coming lock the doors. If you see me coming count to 5 then open the doors. Prepare to fight without me and everyone write down a small will. I don't think most of us are going to live. But none of us will unless you have me and my stuff. Got it?”
“Yes... no... maybe,” she said. She looked sad. I know, I would too.
“Just keep to doors locked until you see me on this screen. K?” I asked giving her the other phone.
She nodded. “Ok listen up! Barricade the doors and make quick 5 minute weapons! I'll be back!”

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:23 pm

((LOL. thanks guys for your... inceragement.))

“Where are you going?” Robin asked.
“I have weapons in my locker. I'm getting them now,” I said. Normally I would get suspended for saying this but she just nodded.
“Ok,” she said. “I'm coming with you.”
“No way,” I said.
“Me too,” Josh said.
“I told you no!” I said. Did they HAVE a death wish? Did they WANT to die?
“Why? What if he comes up from behind you?” Josh asked.
“Or you weren't able to make it to your locker, and he attacked you.”
Then he'll kill me, I thought. “Better go alone.”
“No. Like we said. We're coming with you.”
“On one condition. You run when I tell you too,” I said. “No matter what. If you see him you will run the other way or else you will die. Get it?”
They both nodded. They were with me for now I guess.
“Umm?” the girl I was talking to earlier asked. “How do we make weapons?”

((The next one is about how to turn classroom tools into weapons of mass distrustion. >) ))

Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:24 pm

((Sorry. I meant incouragement (I think)))

“Hand me those scissors would ya?” I asked holding out my hand. She nodded handing me the scissors with the red handle. I took one handle in each hand and pulled making it break in 2. “Knife.” I walked over to the desk picking up the stapler. “Gun. Now we'll be back soon. If not here in 5... kill anyone who walks in this room.”
“WHAT?!” She asked. She wasn't the only one that was upset by this. “What if its...”
“Everyone else that he had contact with is as good as dead already. He has killed over 35- I mean 40 people already. Maybe more. His goal is to kill one person of his choice. But Molly is already dead so now he is going to kill everyone until he realizes this. You want to talk to him be my guest. It was nice knowing you.”
“But if its you...”
“You'll be doing me a favor. Now be prepared to take lives.”
“But I don't want to. And I don't think anyone else would either.” Everyone nodded agreeing with her.
“I would stay and do it for you but I need to get my stuff. And it just might save your lives,” I said. I looked at my watch. We needed to leave. “Robin, Josh, lets go.” As I said this I was already walking towards the door with Robin ans Josh right behind me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 years   5 years Empty

Back to top Go down

5 years
Page 1 of 1