House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12 Years of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonerz.
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonerz.

Female Taurus Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Marissa Winters (Mar)
Affinities : Witchcraft and Shadow Casting

12 Years of Life Empty
PostSubject: 12 Years of Life   12 Years of Life EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 am

When did my heart break? When did I fall this hard for you? When did I even fall for you? Confused, hurt, broken. These were the only words that could be used to describe how she felt. She sat next to him, as they both faced up, toward the moon, dying slowly... but the company they provided for eachother worked through the pain. The man who had hurt them, his father, had left, and left them too close to death. He had come with her mom, and not at all reluctantly, they then left together, staring lovingly at eachother, now all she felt, beside her love for him, was her loathing.

I'll kill them! I'll kill them both!!! His thoughts were swirling, telling him to get up, to run after them, to fight. I'll kill them! I swear I will! Her hand then touched his, and his thoughts were stilled for a moment. Then, a softer gentler tone spoke the same words, I'll kill them... I'll kill them, he looked over to her, I'll kill them for us. His grabbed her hand and their gazes met. She scooched closer to him and laid her bloody, matted hair on the broken remains of his shoulder. He didn't twitch from the pain, for there was none. All he did was smile, and he then remembered why she couldn't stand, and his eyes became firy again. I'll kill them. Maybe not in this life, but I'll make sure I'm the cause of their death.

Two days later, the paper was bought by more people than ever imaginable. It read:
TWO CHILDREN FOUND DEAD! HOLDING EACHOTHER CLOSELY, BUT BROKEN AND SAD. THE CAUSE? TURN THE PAGE TO FIND OUT!
In the same article it described what they found, described the injuries, etc. But when you turned the page, you found two beaten people, found in the same stretch of road the killers were believed to have taken. Behold, they both thought as they looked down from above, They were credited with 4 deaths, how wonderful. But they were happy, for they knew the truth. Though they were in bodies when they did it, they had still succeeded. For this they were happy, but even more so when they looked just a bit farther down than Earth, and saw their parents, crying for mercy. It brought them a sick joy, but nobody disrespected them for enjoying it so.

As they held eachother closely, they slipped into the abbis, 12 years of life, and no matter how hard they tried... they could never get their parents to love them, only eachother.

Please Comment here
Back to top Go down

12 Years of Life
Page 1 of 1