House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ten years ago...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
nzchick

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

Ten years ago... Empty
PostSubject: Ten years ago...   Ten years ago... EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:22 pm

This is just a little opening of a story that just jumped into my head. sorey about the spelling mistakes.

My name is Alex. I am too old to remember how old I am. yesI am a vampire and I look about 70. I live in my little corner of beth island with all the other vampires. you'd think that being the oldest on the island and in thoery being the wisest that I'd be the most inportant. No. I am the one who dose all the dirty for eveyone, I like 784 peoples slave.don't wate on the 24/7 but I'm in charge of makeing everything look perfect. Not a fun job. Yes I havea lonely life my onley friends being jibb my UAB ( unidentifed aquiatic being) he kind of looks like a fat blue with legs. I havent talked to anyone apart from jibb,in 10 years when a young girl jess I thnik,had hid in my shack because well I don't know why she was hidding but it had somthing to do with her ex boyfriend Geff she cam to see me every day for a year after I got Geff off her case. she would come evey day unell she died. I remamber how It happend I could tell you with out stoping to think about it, so here gose. I was chating to my jibb when I herd a sceam and someone bashing on my old door to my shack...
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Ten years ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years ago...   Ten years ago... EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:37 pm

oooh this sounds interesting. Can't wait to read more (:
Back to top Go down
nzchick
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
nzchick

Female Virgo Tiger

Character sheet
Name: kate
Affinities : horses

Ten years ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years ago...   Ten years ago... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks I still think this need more editing and to be thought out better but this is the first time I have wrote this down so thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ten years ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten years ago...   Ten years ago... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten years ago...
Page 1 of 1