House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning Of Something Great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

The Beginning Of Something Great Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of Something Great   The Beginning Of Something Great EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 am

The wind is freezing against my shaking body. I feel a presence. Like
something is lurching in the shadows. Why am I in the cemetery again? I
think to myself. Oh right, I was dared by my friends. I hear something
faint behind a tombstone. I creep over to it. I was doing so well...but
a twig snapped under me. Something stirred behind the grave. I hold my
place. But it's too late, he saw me. His long black hair falls over his
eyes, covering the bright red I saw faintly. He is very tall. He starts
to smile. That's when I see his stained, white teeth, against his pale
white skin. He stands there motionless. But before I know it, I'm on
the ground, wondering why the hell I came here in the first place... The vampire picked me up and sunk his fangs right into my neck. The next thing I know I am in a hole in the ground and my first instinct is to claw my way out. So I clawed and I clawed and I clawed. I got to the top and the guy that bit me was there.
`Welcome to the darkside.`Was all he said.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Great   The Beginning Of Something Great EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

"Why am I here? Why did you bite me? What do I mean to you?" I asked him, wishing that I wasn't right, that he wasn't going to kill me.
"I came and brought you to the dark side because you are my soulmate. I have been attracted to you and only you. I have tried to date others and to find another soulmate but you are mine. I not supposed to tell you this but I am going to because I don't want you to get angry if I don't tell you. If you don't want to be my soulmate that would be fine, but I can't turn you back to a human."
"Y-Y-Y-Your soulmate. That is sweet. I would love to be. I have always known that I have known someone out there would want me but I never guessed that it would have been a Vampire. so let's start out new." Kressie said back. "My name is Kressie what is yours?"
"My name is Christopher but you can call me Chris." I smiled at her after I finished my sentence.
"Nice to meet you Chris, so what do we do from here, and it is a good thing that I made it eh and that I didn't die."
I knew you wouldn't die, and if you were weak I would have saved you and worked on making you stronger. So would you like to come and get a bite to eat with me?"
"Sure, I would love to." Kressie replied and took Chris' hand and walked with him to wherever he was taking her.

Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Great   The Beginning Of Something Great EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

I went with Chris. Well I am so scared but excited at the same time. I just wanted to know why he picked me, why was I chosen to be his soulmate. Why Why Why. I guess it really didn't matter, I now have what I have always wanted I just hope it works out because it's not like I can get changed back into a human now. So I hope he knows what he is doing.
"My dear, my dear, why wouldn't I know what I was doing. I have been watching you for the past 3 years deciding when would be the best time to make my move. I was going to show up at your school, but then I seen you reading the Vamp books, fact and fiction and I figured you would catch me in the act. So then I just watched you and waited until I knew that the time was right." Chris replied to Kressie smiling. I bet she forgot that I could read minds. All though she will be able to do it soon.
"Frigg' I forgot that you could read minds. Oh well it will be you that will have to be careful once I can do it. So what are we going to get to eat anyways?" I asked him not sure if I wanted to know the answer or not.
Chris and Kressie walked down an alley way and there was a homeless man there, Kressie was thinking to herself, so that is where they are all going, and Chris was licking his lips waiting to make the kill. He was glad that these people were never missed and that no one even noticed that they were gone.
"Don't tell me we are going to eat him!" I said with a suprised look on my face, "Although that explains where they have been going, isn't there someone a little less stinky and better tasting then him?"
"Yes my dear there is and you will be able to do it, but not as much on them, but since this will be your first time doing this I want you to do it on someone less experienced and that we know isn't a shadow hunter disguised as a person because they can't stand the smell of bums and they don't smell like them when they pretend to be them. Since you could smell that guy all the way from here then I know and you now know that he is fine to eat. Shadow hunters are bad and I wish there wasn't any here at all.
"Oh that makes sense then, I will just plug my nose. So what do I have to do exactly?" I asked him, my stomach getting hungrier and I could feel my fangs lowering in my mouth.
"Well he is sleeping so he will be very easy. You just have to walk up to him, he won't hear you, and just bite the side of his neck and don't worry if he struggles you will be able to hold him down and please don't let go of his neck until he doesn't move anymore. then I will come in and drink with you once it is done. Do you know what to do after we drink from him?" I asked her with a smile.
"Yes you touch with your fingertips where you bit and they will disappear." I replied glad that I knew how to do something.
""You are very right." I replied to her.
Kressie was just going to go in to bite the Bum when a shadow came out of no where and swooped down and landed behind her. Chris rushed up to save her. Was he going to make it. Or would the dark shadow take her too soon?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Great   The Beginning Of Something Great Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of Something Great
Page 1 of 1