House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Give me your blood~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

~Give me your blood~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Yes, i'm making another rp. I don't know why, but i'm just so unsure of how to continue my stories. I can always create them, but so hard to finish.lol
Anyways, like all others, Just make your RP post, no need for Charecter sheet. Just post something nice.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Blood, You'd think it gross right? No, not really for me or so many others like myself. Vampires, we're hidden from this world. You can't really tell who is human or vampire. Because vampires don't exist anymore. Their all dead and gone, except for me at least. The last of Vampires, Ya, go figure eh? You live for thousands of years,build an army of kin like urself and they get all wiped out way back then because Vampires were to stupid to hide themselves from greedy,evil humans.

Not me though, I played ti smart, stop feeding on certain days,month's and years to give humans space to breath and breed out.

Now I simply walk the streets, looking for something to drink, i'm thirsty and I want someone's blood, time to take the bus.

I step onto the platform and step into the strange vehicle and took the back seat, I was dressed not fashionably well. A simple colar white T,expensive hoodie with blue jeans. I looked like a well-bred caucasion male who should have his own job,sports car and well made family.

But no one would really see me as a lonely,dreary monster sitting in the back of an old dirty bus driving about new york city at night.

Oh, and forget to mention, names James. And i'm the only Vampire still breathing on Earth.
~Give me your blood~ Hotmalemodel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

i was waiting at the bus stop. i pushed some of my red hair behind my left ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 pm

(i edited... i didnt see that it was night time....)
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

(It's alright.)

The buss was slowly coming to a stop. I sat back. The fan above my head was a nice touch. I enjoyed the cold air once in awhile. Only to lean forward and embrace the warm stuffy air of the bus. It was a humid night. Warm, it was a good feeling to drink to. But nothing was appealing to me yet. I only saw junkies and elderly on this rickedy old scrap of metal. It irritated me. I wanted something fresh to stick my fangs into.

I waited for something more appealing to step up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 pm

i sat down on the bench. it was a little cold tonight....i pulled my jacket closer around me.......where was that stupid bus? what was even worse that i was in my waitress uniform.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 pm

I smiled when I saw her sitting on the bench as the buss pulled up to the stop. I sat back with a smirk, a waitress in a tight suit. Her body looked quite nice in it, she was fitting to be mine at least. I waited and watched with my translucent green eye's of mine. I wanted her to sit closest to me. There were two seats. one next to me in the back and one in the middle.

I merely waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm

i got on the bus and went to the back. i hated being up front. it felt akward. i pulled out my i-pod and listened to Owl City.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 pm

I smiled softly and watched her quietly as I sat across from her. I waited to meet her eye's I wanted to see them. I wanted to take her away from this rickedy bus and into the alleyway where I could feast happily.
I took out my own Ipod , stuck a single bud into my right ear so my left stayed open to listen to her direction as I stared at her. Listining to some classical music was my thing, beethoven and motsart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 pm

i looked over the guy across from me. he was kinda cute........ my eyes were a blue-grey. i looked out the window. my stop was the last one. i lived in a crappy downtown apartment.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 pm

I did'nt budge, I stayed still as the others left. the bus was empty except for the driver,myself and the girl across from me. I had my Ipod on shuffle and what came up next made me almost laugh underneath my smile. I could feel my eye's begin to burn as I listened to the song The thirst by Skillet.

I slowly got up as she did, I followed her off the bus when she left and as she walked down the block. The cold night air stiffled and ensnared me. I could feel my fangs drop down to my gumline as I drew closer to her.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIS57pS7m0 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 pm

i stopped...i felt like i was being followed.....who would follow me? i was a nobody......i faded easily into a crowed of people..... i was 5'6, pale skinned with freckles, and natural red hair. nothing speacil.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I moved in closer, and closer. But stopped when she did. I merely stood their. If she turned, she would see me but a few inch's from her face. my pale red bloodshot eye's would stare into hers. I would merely stare into her until I would have my arms around her.
I wanted her, her blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 pm

i shook off the feeling and went the rest of the way home.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:47 pm

I was to stop her at some point. But a human beat me to the punch. A thug took ahold of her and shuved her to the wall of the building next to us on the streets sidewalk. He was rough,rugged looking and was getting on my nerves. No one beats up my meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 pm

i screamed in terror...i was so afraid that he was going to rape me...then take my bag..leave on the street folded in on myself and crying..and bleeding...id never done it with anyone.....and i didnt have the money to get an abortion if i got pregnant....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 pm

I moved in quickly to dispatch the thug. I grabbed him by his slender neck and dragged him into the nearby alleyway. I throw him to the wall and I was on him in a second. My fangs tore through his neck, I feasted on the filth from time to time. But their blood made me sick and disgusted from my meal.
Once I left him dry and dead in the dirt. I wiped the blood from my face and left the alleyway. She was cuddled into a small sniveling ball against the building where he left her. Scared and confused.

I approached her slowly. "It's ok, he's gone." I spoke in a smooth,calm voice to try and calm her. Who says monsters arn't gentle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 pm

i was folded in on myself....crying....i didnt hear what someone was saying to me....i was still in terror..
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm

I knelt down and pulled her into my arms, hugging her close to my chest and gently rubbing her back to calm her. "He's gone, dead, he can not harm. I won't let anyone harm you." My precious meal. I don't like my food to be bruised before I enjoyed it. Oh she smelled even more delicious now that fear has entered her. Fear always gave off more of a copper taste in the blood, it began more pulsated and thicker when the heart beats ever so faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 pm

"No!" i screamed. i tried to squirm out of this mans arms. "LET ME GO!" i wanted to run home and curl up under my warm blankets and cry..
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm

I hugged her more closely to me. "Stop!Listen to me! You are safe." I held her close, I would not let her go. She was to be mine, and I never let my pry escape me.
"I promise you will not be harmed, I would give my life to you.Please calm yourself." I gently brushed my hand along her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

"NO! LET ME GO!" i kept squirming in his arms. i needed to go home and have a good cry on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

I sighed and took her by the neck egntly, bringing her as close as possible I pulle her head back. leaned in and sank my teeth into her throat, the warm gush came forward, I had to drink fastly but the blood slowed and I drank steadily. She would feel nothing but the tingling sensation that corrupts her. pleasures her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm

"What are you-" i was cut off by a pleasureable feeling.........i gasped.......id read about his kind.......vampires....sh*t, i thought.....i was as good as dead.....

(she's read a lot of vamp books........so she knows what he is......)
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

I gripped her body against mine, I craved for more but. Something inside of me begged me to stop. Maybe it was her thoughts lingering in mine as I drank in her very essence. I knew many things about her now. The blood always gave away your secrets. I could tell if she had sex, where she lived, who she lived with. I knew almost everything she knew. But for me to know her fully. I would have to kill her.

But I did'nt. I merely drank what would be two cup fulls of blood, not even enough to make her pass out. Just enough to weaken her though, she probably could'nt stand if I had let her go.

Slowly, I drew my fangs from her neck, her blood seeped ever so softly from the two puncture marks I made. I liked them clean of course. A reminder to her that she was taken by another and a warning incase I was wrong that I was the only one left in this world.

I gently took took her off her feet and began walking to her home. "I'm sorry I had to do that." I whispered. "Don't worry, you will not turn. I would have to take alot mroe from you in order to change you.I'm bringing you home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm

i felt tired.....i didnt respond but i herd the word 'home'...i nodded slowly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Give me your blood~   ~Give me your blood~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Give me your blood~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next